Doctors must think we're stupid

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Do they really think we're going to fall for their crap again?

---“So, for all of these people, including others that may want to protect themselves against the bad consequences of bad quality air, wearing an N95 mask is the recommended procedure by health authorities," Duclos said on Wednesday.---

We know what the truth is.

---If a pair of underwear, really thick ones, high quality cotton, can’t protect you from a fart, then how will a mask protect you from covid??---

---“So, for all of these people, including others that may want to protect themselves against the bad consequences of bad quality air, wearing an N95 mask is the recommended procedure by health authorities," Duclos said on Wednesday.---

---If a pair of underwear, really thick ones, high quality cotton, can’t protect you from a fart, then how will a mask protect you from covid??---

To be fair, you are pretty stupid.

---Wyoming has the fewest people wearing masks, at just 65.6 percent.---

Yet Wyoming had very low Covid numbers.

---Wyoming - Deaths per 100,000: 0.12 - Daily average deaths: 0.7---

Wyoming only has about a dozen people in the whole state.

Yeah, based on what you just wrote, I'd definitely think Doctors would think.....

Ahhh she still manages to get in another zinger on Eric Swallwell. 😄

Why are you posting 2020 stats?

It's the least populated state in the country. Those dozen people have to share that one mask Ted made while on a drunkin bender that one time.

you do understand that particulates from smoke and a virus are not the same things right?

Do you think firefighters are stupid for wearing oxygen masks in a burning building too?

As a person who has chronic asthma I can tell you that the smoke from these fires has been problematic for me.

you do understand that particulates from smoke and a virus are not the same things right?

Do you think firefighters are stupid for wearing oxygen masks in a burning building too?

As a person who has chronic asthma I can tell you that the smoke from these fires has been problematic for me.
Are you in an area affected by the wildfires? I have bad sinus problems and I could tell the moment I woke up yesterday that they were worse than usual. A coworker said the same thing about himself.

If so I wish you the best. I think we only have another day of this shit.

Canada can suck a dick.

Are you in an area affected by the wildfires? I have bad sinus problems and I could tell the moment I woke up yesterday that they were worse than usual. A coworker said the same thing about himself.

If so I wish you the best. I think we only have another day of this shit.

Canada can suck a dick.
We've had smoke plumes blown through that dropped air quality to unhealthy levels.

And people like me with asthma always have to be aware of things like this.

Covid was a biological weapon release on purpose. What its design was can be interpreted in many ways. Attack only certain people. Or perhaps many people who took shots it affected worse than others. Or perhaps there was shots given that was just saline or water. We saw people acting authoritarian and their sycophants fall in line to smother their non-compliant neighbors.

People are REALLY spaced apart in Wyoming

This is a very sparsely populated state, and with an average of just 5.85 people for every square mile, only one other state in the entire US -- Alaska -- can boast a less dense population.

New York City:

Spanning over 468 miles, New York City has a population density of 26,261 people per square mile.

EV5MNDPEWBHM5FFX7OXUKILBD4.jpg

~S~

I just want to say congrats on having the stupidest post of the day!

Well done!

It's the least populated state in the country. Those dozen people have to share that one mask Ted made while on a drunkin bender that one time.
And Ted didn't even bother to wipe the cum off of it before he passed it on.

Hello aaronleland. Long time-no see. You still a fag? Hope everything is good with you.

Masks are useful for preventing smoke from going into your lungs.

The mask issue for Covid was always complete fraud, because Covid was complete fraud, and the same liars here are still lying about Covid.

Forum List

Back