The false claim that Trump was in wrongful possession of confidential documents

Thats not a serious conversation.

Copies are subject to COPY RIGHTS. If you have a legal right to make copies of documents then no, you are not a theif. And no, you are not allowed to return copies you made instead of the originals you took from the library.

Trump was in possetion of original Presidential documents he recieved, like for example letters from Kim Jong Un.

Totally wrong.
Trump has no originals at all, since no one would or legally could sent the originals to the White House.
All Trump ever had were his own personal working copies.
When you ask the CIA or Pentagon for some document, they are never going to let the original out of the building.

Why is anyone still talking about this?
It is clear that Trump had all the legal right in the world to do whatever he wanted with them while president, so that should mean he could legally sent them to Mar-a-lago.
End of story.

Why is anyone still talking about this?
It is clear that Trump had all the legal right in the world to do whatever he wanted with them while president, so that should mean he could legally sent them to Mar-a-lago.
End of story.
Sorry Troll. Not in this country

Maybe in Russia...but then your boss would probably throw him out a window

Why do you think Trump's lawsuits have been dismissed?

I have not heard of Trump's lawsuits being dismissed.
Trump sued to get a "special master" and now there is a "special master".

Additional lawsuits would only happen after Trumps side gets to review what the FBI took.
And then individually the docs would be argued over whether they were declassified, executive privilege, client/lawyer privilege, irrelevant copies, etc.

The law is pretty clear, that the president is total dictator of anything related to classified doc rules.
The only exception is to ensure NARA gets copies of everything needed for the FOIA.
But I doubt Trump had any originals, so could not have been in violation of the FOIA I think.

The law is pretty clear, that the president is total dictator of anything related to classified doc rules.
The only exception is to ensure NARA gets copies of everything needed for the FOIA.
But I doubt Trump had any originals, so could not have been in violation of the FOIA I think.

Trump had originals and your bullshit about declassification was entertaining but utterly false.

There is a process

Email’s aren’t documents. One is a physical object, while the other is digital ephemera.

Emails are documents in English. What's your first language?

And wow, I called that one. I refused to give them to you because I knew you were planning to be a dick if I did

What’s dumb about it? I’ll bet you’re still confused by the “steal your nose“ game and peekaboo.

LOL, you actually just fell for pull your nose, didn't you? Then you turned around and tried to use it as an insult, LOL. Be honest

Democrats proved their accusations in both impeachments. Republicans even admitted Trump was guilty but they were afraid to condemn him and lose their base.

You seem to be forgetting/ignoring the bald fact that the people who are accusing Trump of these crimes, and providing the DOJ with evidence, and in the case of the Mar-a-Lago search, the probable cause for the search. Trump's own people are turning him in and testifying against him, and that includes Jared and Ivanka.

LOL, you realize Democrats did what they accused Trump of, right, racist slut? Canadians, you can kill em, but never eat em. They taste terrible, ...

Talk about attempting to parse the language. Until they are printed, emails are NOT documents.

Donald Trump STOLE documents he had no right to take, out of the White House. These were physical documents, in file folders. Hillary Clinton stored emails which were sent to her via government email from co-workers, on her private server. Hillary didn't "take" anything. Everything on her server was sent to her email by others.

Your understanding of "copyright" law has nothing to do with who has the right to make photocopies. Written material is referred to as "copy". "Copyrights" say who owns the rights to profit from the written material.

If I write a book, I own the copyright to that book. No one can make a movie of my book, or use material in my book without my permission. If you want to turn my book into a play, I would want a payment for those rights, as the copyright owner.

e-mails are electronic DOCUMENTS you fucking Canadian moron. Shit you're stupid, and a racist

Amateurish bait and switch. Save it for someone dumber, like a fellow cultist.

And your question is yours to answer not mine.
The answer is that a coward swore to an anonymous affidavit, and a cowardly DOJ hid the information that he swore to. Only an idiot would accept that as evidence of anything.

Forum List

Back