The Failure of Gun Control Comes Home

Werent the first cops to respond in France armed?

Americans are armed and yet it hasnt stopped shootings and crimes here. So yeah France be like us?...More guns and more shootings?
Shootings here seem to occur in "gun free zones." SO how have those worked out?

The operative verb being "seem to".
Nice try.

:bsflag:
OK. Most shootings happen in gun free zones. Aurora CO. VA Tech. Newtown CT. Many others. All in gun free zones.

Most shootings are gang related and don't occur in gun free zones.
So you ADMIT most shootings are with unlawful guns used by criminals, yet you want to restrict lawful firearms from citizens that have never committed a crime?

Americans are armed and yet it hasnt stopped shootings and crimes here. So yeah France be like us?...More guns and more shootings?

Nice try.

OK. Most shootings happen in gun free zones. Aurora CO. VA Tech. Newtown CT. Many others. All in gun free zones.

So you ADMIT most shootings are with unlawful guns used by criminals, yet you want to restrict lawful firearms from citizens that have never committed a crime?

I've not said that.

We need gun control, say the libs.
Look at the crime rate in France, say the libs.
It works over there, it'll work here, say the libs,

In one or two days all of that has been wiped away. The Muslim assholes who attacked Charlie Hebdo and the kosher grocery were armed with RPGs, AKs, and other goodies, generally not even available in this country, much less to the average Frenchman. The only ones not armed were the good guys, a/k/a the victims of their attacks.

At least now some Jews are getting hte idea that being defenseless and dependent on how fast police can react is a recipe for more dead Jews.
Europe s Leading Rabbi Jews Must Begin Carrying Guns Washington Free Beacon
Had proper gun control been in place they would have needed to use a bat or a knife. And no, we have no plans to ban bats or knives, since they are dual-purpose, to say the least, while a gun is only for killing thing, human things often enough.
Tell me what gun control policy would have prevented those shootings. You understand the weapons used are already TOTALLY BANNED in France, right? I mean like no one except the government can own them. Are you for disarming the govt?
I'm for disarming nearly everyone. Almost no one in a modern society will ever have a need for a gun.
How would you disarm the terrorists who managed to get a hold full auto weapons and other goodies? You're sort of vague on this.
And the cops in Paris and the people killed would probablyu disagree they didnt need a gun.
These boys were known. Had the police been doing their job it would have been a snap to raid the place. And the average person with a handgun against those guys, not a chance.

Lets see 315 million people 11000 murders. Wanna do the math? You would remove a right for that?.000034 of a percent of the people are murdered by criminals and you would deny the remaining people no recourse to protect themselves?
That and 21,000 suicides and 800 accidental deaths, plus 200k shootings one way or another. And guns don't protect you, that is a lie.

"Gun control" is neither our problem nor our solution.

Gun fetishism -- that's our problem.

TMW2014-02-26colorlarge-copy1.jpg

I like this picture better:

43d1cd47d60416a66f1c62c6ddbb7b8f.jpg
Better suit, bigger tits, no ink. Oh, and lose the gun. Nice daylight basement.

Last edited:

In one or two days all of that has been wiped away. The Muslim assholes who attacked Charlie Hebdo and the kosher grocery were armed with RPGs, AKs, and other goodies, generally not even available in this country, much less to the average Frenchman. The only ones not armed were the good guys, a/k/a the victims of their attacks.

At least now some Jews are getting hte idea that being defenseless and dependent on how fast police can react is a recipe for more dead Jews.

16 people dead in France for what they may refer to as their "9-11".

Do you really want to compare that to the real one? You know, 3000 dead. 2700 in NYC, Financial Center decimated, a big hole in the Pentagon from another plane and a plane down in Shanksville. Why? Because U.S. federal laws were lax and our guard was down under Dubya and Condi-fucking-idiot Rice, a couple of righties who are also war criminals.
So what is the maximum number of acceptable deaths from terrorism to you?

Considering that 600,000 Americans died in the our very own American Civil War and 420,000 Americans died in WWII, 16 is a pretty good role model, considering that terrorist attacks (and drones) are the new warfare. Which would you prefer?

Liberal Hollywood makes big cash off guns, just one of the many examples of liberal hypocrisy.

You got that right. Was stuck watching a bunch of previews and every one had guns and shooting. They hate guns except when they make them $$$$. They are probably more pro gun than the nra.

This is why I say pay no attention to what liberals say, pay attention to what liberals do.

I say that for both parties. Remember when Clinton handed bush a balanced budget?

No, that's a left wing fantasy.

Oh really? And republicans have not been huge spenders? You seem to not be in reality.

You said, "Remember when Clinton handed bush a balanced budget?" and I said "No, that's a left wing fantasy."

Nice try.

I've not said that.
Read your quoted post you said most shootings are in gang related incidents are you now claim gang members are not criminals?

Nice try.

I've not said that.
Read your quoted post you said most shootings are in gang related incidents are you now claim gang members are not criminals?

Where the fuck did he say that?
Strawman much?

Most shootings are gang related and don't occur in gun free zones.[/QUOTE]

I've not said that.

Strawman much?

I see you can not read. Not surprising coming from you . There I made it red for you can you see it now stupid?
Red read it and weep you stupid shit.

16 people dead in France for what they may refer to as their "9-11".

Do you really want to compare that to the real one? You know, 3000 dead. 2700 in NYC, Financial Center decimated, a big hole in the Pentagon from another plane and a plane down in Shanksville. Why? Because U.S. federal laws were lax and our guard was down under Dubya and Condi-fucking-idiot Rice, a couple of righties who are also war criminals.
So what is the maximum number of acceptable deaths from terrorism to you?

Considering that 600,000 Americans died in the our very own American Civil War and 420,000 Americans died in WWII, 16 is a pretty good role model, considering that terrorist attacks (and drones) are the new warfare. Which would you prefer?
How many casualties in terrorist incidents are acceptable to you?

I stand by my statement that most shootings are in gun free zones.
We have to differentiate "shootings" between run of the mill shootings pursuant to other crimes like drug dealing and mass shootings that make the news where the shooting itself is the purpose.
In the latter they are entirely or largely in gun free zones.
In the former,so what? They are committed by criminals who are prohibited under current law anyway.

Most shootings are gang related and don't occur in gun free zones.[/QUOTE]

I've not said that.

Strawman much?

I see you can not read. Not surprising coming from you . There I made it red for you can you see it now stupid?
Red read it and weep you stupid shit.

Number one, you've got me quoted saying something I didn't post, stupid shit.

Number two it proves my point, not yours. Nowhere does he say "gang members are not criminals".

Dumbass.

Nice try.

You sure did say it. Here it is again.

I can't imagine how France would be better if guns were easier to obtain.
Tell that to the people who died unable to defend themselves.
Remind me how France's gun control laws stopped terrorists from getting banned weapons.

Get this through your thick head -- the French in general don't carry guns. They don't have the obsession you do. It's not because of whatever laws, it's because they don't feel a need for it. You know, like most of the fucking world. Therefore the people who died wouldn't have been able to "defend themselves" (read: intensify a bloodbath) because they wouldn't have been choosing to carry guns in the first place.

How many cartoonists, artists or writers to you know that walk around packing --- even here??

Quit projecting your perverse fetishes onto innocent people who want nothing to do with them. Sacre merde.

I've not said that.

Strawman much?
Your post you sure did say it, you claimed Brain never said most shootings are gang related.

I've not said that.

Strawman much?
Your post you sure did say it, you claimed Brain never said most shootings are gang related.

You're about to be reported, asshole.

I've not said that.

Strawman much?

You're about to be reported, asshole.
Report me for what? For quoting you? Go ahead I quoted you and you know it.Post 51. You said it and now claim you did not.

Forum List

Back