Your future if they take your guns: the reality of owning a gun in The Netherlands, Europe.

WE will never be safe until a bunch of Burb Brat drunks are allowed to carry their four rifles, six pistols, and assortment of knives around in Wally World while they grab a loaf of bread and a 12 pack.
Do you trust government with your life?

Do you trust morons who carry around 6 weapons just to go buy some celery to actually protect you from anything?

Table 5: The biggest source is: Off the street/underground market a 43.2%

What's that mean? a Illegal sources of firearms that include markets for stolen goods, middlemen for stolen goods, criminals or criminal enterprises, or individuals or groups involved in sales of illegal drugs

again, there wouldn't be an illegal market without a legal market.

So, yeah, some gun runner goes to Virginia and buys a trunk load of guns, and then drives up to NYC and sells them out of his trunk. You think the gun industry doesn't know this is happening?

WE will never be safe until a bunch of Burb Brat drunks are allowed to carry their four rifles, six pistols, and assortment of knives around in Wally World while they grab a loaf of bread and a 12 pack.
Do you trust government with your life?

Do you trust morons who carry around 6 weapons just to go buy some celery to actually protect you from anything?
I trust them to protect themselves and their families. They're not responsible for protecting me and my family. That's my job.

99.999% of legal gun owners didn't murder anyone yesterday. Or the day before. They won't tomorrow, either.

And few people carry 6 weapons. You irrational gun-haters sure do lie a lot. And I guarantee that unless you live in some leftist shithole that has criminalized self-defense, some of the people you encounter are carrying concealed.

Table 5: The biggest source is: Off the street/underground market a 43.2%

What's that mean? a Illegal sources of firearms that include markets for stolen goods, middlemen for stolen goods, criminals or criminal enterprises, or individuals or groups involved in sales of illegal drugs

again, there wouldn't be an illegal market without a legal market.

So, yeah, some gun runner goes to Virginia and buys a trunk load of guns, and then drives up to NYC and sells them out of his trunk. You think the gun industry doesn't know this is happening?
There is no legal market for methamphetamine. Therefore, according to what you're using instead of logic, there is no illegal market for methamphetamine.

Silly Commie. No totalitarianism for you!

There is no legal market for methamphetamine. Therefore, according to what you're using instead of logic, there is no illegal market for methamphetamine.

Guns are harder to manufacture than Meth....

Other countries have banned guns effectively. Others allow people to have them, but still manage to keep them out of the wrong hands.

This isn't complicated, Dave...

Forum List

Back