Your future if they take your guns: the reality of owning a gun in The Netherlands, Europe.

They're gonna get the guns sooner or later. The government only gains more control. It never relinquishes any. It's disappointing because I love the second amendment as much as anybody, but at the same time I don't think it'll be that huge of a deal when it happens. It's not like armed militia could fight the government anyway. Uncle Sam won a long time ago. Life goes on.
You got a lot to learn about history

those specifics cannot supersede "shall not be infringed" or U..S VS Miller ruling military style weapons are protected by the second amendment.

Sure they can. Second Amendment is about well-regulated militias. If you aren't a member of a militia, NO GUN FOR YOU.

That was easy.
well regulated when the second amendment was written mean as to be expected in working order
And the people are the militia look up the word and statue regrading unorganized militia
NOT THE GOVERNMENT it doesn't have a second amendment protected right
you're to easy you better go back to the play pin

well regulated when the second amendment was written mean as to be expected in working order
And the people are the militia look up the word and statue regrading unorganized militia

That's your interpretation.

Maybe you need to get a Blue Box, go back and time, and tell the Founding Slave Rapists to write it more clearly.

upload_2020-3-8_18-34-13.jpeg

"The Right of Billy Bob and Cleetus to done have themselves some military grade automatic weapons shall not be infringed, because they don-der be a militia!"

They don't care about gun crime committed by criminals. Never have, never will. You ask gun-control advocates how they plan to disarm criminals, and you get crickets in reply, or vague promises that boil down to "criminals will start obeying the law once THIS one is passed!"

Actually, we've given you specifics, you just don't like hearing them.
You have given no specifics. You're not interested in disarming criminals.

those specifics cannot supersede "shall not be infringed" or U..S VS Miller ruling military style weapons are protected by the second amendment.

Sure they can. Second Amendment is about well-regulated militias. If you aren't a member of a militia, NO GUN FOR YOU.

That was easy.
OH MY GOSH NO ONE EVER PUT IT THAT WAY BEFORE UR RITE IMMA GIVE UP MY GUNS NOW

That's what you expect people to say. No one ever has. No one ever will.

Maybe you need to get a Blue Box, go back and time, and tell the Founding Slave Rapists to write it more clearly.

View attachment 311161

"The Right of Billy Bob and Cleetus to done have themselves some military grade automatic weapons shall not be infringed, because they don-der be a militia!"
dumb ass that's not my interpretation
In U.S. Code it defines what is a militia

10 USC § 311 - Militia: composition and classes
(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
(b) The classes of the militia are—
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.
So you want to show me where it states the government has a second amendment right?
WHO IS THE MILITIA? THE WHOLE PEOPLE ARE THE MILITIA. George Mason

View attachment 311161

Back then civilians owning military-grade weapons was legal, up to and including warships.

You okay with that?

View attachment 311161

(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.
So you want to show me where it states the government has a second amendment right?
This is the part where Iosef sputters in impotent rage, angry that people are allowed to resist his hoped-for leftist tyranny.

That was easy.

I want him to show me where the government has a second amendment right

View attachment 311161

This is the part where Iosef sputters in impotent rage, angry that people are allowed to resist his hoped-for leftist tyranny.
little Joe
giphy.gif

That was easy.

Don't hold your breath. He doesn't believe in the Constitution.

That was easy.

this is true.

WE will never be safe until a bunch of Burb Brat drunks are allowed to carry their four rifles, six pistols, and assortment of knives around in Wally World while they grab a loaf of bread and a 12 pack.

You have given no specifics. You're not interested in disarming criminals.

Where do you think Criminals are getting their guns from? The same place mass shooters and people who kill their spouses get there.
Somebody's been lying to you, and you lack the wit to question it.

How about we ask the criminals who used guns in the commission of the crimes for which they were incarcerated where they got their guns?
Table 5: The biggest source is: Off the street/underground market a 43.2%

What's that mean? a Illegal sources of firearms that include markets for stolen goods, middlemen for stolen goods, criminals or criminal enterprises, or individuals or groups involved in sales of illegal drugs

Oh, gosh. It looks like criminals buy guns illegally. How dare they not obey the law!

Oh, and hey, this is interesting, too. You know those AR-15s you wannabe-totalitarians wanna ban?

Table 3: Rifles were used in only 0.8% of the crimes that got the prisoners incarcerated.

Are you through making yourself look stupid yet? I'm guessing not.

Sure I do. I just don't think it's a suicide pact.
You know what's a suicide pact?

People voting for gun control.

gun control genocide.gif

If you think you're too dangerous and unhinged to own weapons, you probably are. But fuck you if you want me disarmed.

Forum List

Back