The Failure of Gun Control Comes Home

Werent the first cops to respond in France armed?

Americans are armed and yet it hasnt stopped shootings and crimes here. So yeah France be like us?...More guns and more shootings?

We need gun control, say the libs.
Look at the crime rate in France, say the libs.
It works over there, it'll work here, say the libs,

In one or two days all of that has been wiped away. The Muslim assholes who attacked Charlie Hebdo and the kosher grocery were armed with RPGs, AKs, and other goodies, generally not even available in this country, much less to the average Frenchman. The only ones not armed were the good guys, a/k/a the victims of their attacks.

At least now some Jews are getting hte idea that being defenseless and dependent on how fast police can react is a recipe for more dead Jews.
Europe s Leading Rabbi Jews Must Begin Carrying Guns Washington Free Beacon
Had proper gun control been in place they would have needed to use a bat or a knife. And no, we have no plans to ban bats or knives, since they are dual-purpose, to say the least, while a gun is only for killing thing, human things often enough.
Tell me what gun control policy would have prevented those shootings. You understand the weapons used are already TOTALLY BANNED in France, right? I mean like no one except the government can own them. Are you for disarming the govt?
I'm for disarming nearly everyone. Almost no one in a modern society will ever have a need for a gun.
How would you disarm the terrorists who managed to get a hold full auto weapons and other goodies? You're sort of vague on this.
And the cops in Paris and the people killed would probablyu disagree they didnt need a gun.

In one or two days all of that has been wiped away. The Muslim assholes who attacked Charlie Hebdo and the kosher grocery were armed with RPGs, AKs, and other goodies, generally not even available in this country, much less to the average Frenchman. The only ones not armed were the good guys, a/k/a the victims of their attacks.

At least now some Jews are getting hte idea that being defenseless and dependent on how fast police can react is a recipe for more dead Jews.
Had proper gun control been in place they would have needed to use a bat or a knife. And no, we have no plans to ban bats or knives, since they are dual-purpose, to say the least, while a gun is only for killing thing, human things often enough.
Tell me what gun control policy would have prevented those shootings. You understand the weapons used are already TOTALLY BANNED in France, right? I mean like no one except the government can own them. Are you for disarming the govt?
I'm for disarming nearly everyone. Almost no one in a modern society will ever have a need for a gun.

Liberal politicians are free to disarm their security guards yet they haven't can you explain this? Wall Street hating liberals are free to sell off all their stocks yet they don't do that either. Shocker /sarcasm

Americans are armed and yet it hasnt stopped shootings and crimes here. So yeah France be like us?...More guns and more shootings?
Shootings here seem to occur in "gun free zones." SO how have those worked out?

Shootings happen all over the US. SO how has that worked out?

France should get more guns so they can have a thru the roof murder rate like America?

Guns would've stopped those guys over there but they dont in the US?

16 people dead in France for what they may refer to as their "9-11".

Do you really want to compare that to the real one? You know, 3000 dead. 2700 in NYC, Financial Center decimated, a big hole in the Pentagon from another plane and a plane down in Shanksville. Why? Because U.S. federal laws were lax and our guard was down under Dubya and Condi-fucking-idiot Rice, a couple of righties who are also war criminals.

Lets see 315 million people 11000 murders. Wanna do the math? You would remove a right for that?.000034 of a percent of the people are murdered by criminals and you would deny the remaining people no recourse to protect themselves?

16 people dead in France for what they may refer to as their "9-11".

Do you really want to compare that to the real one? You know, 3000 dead. 2700 in NYC, Financial Center decimated, a big hole in the Pentagon from another plane and a plane down in Shanksville. Why? Because U.S. federal laws were lax and our guard was down under Dubya and Condi-fucking-idiot Rice, a couple of righties who are also war criminals.
So what is the maximum number of acceptable deaths from terrorism to you?

Liberal Hollywood makes big cash off guns, just one of the many examples of liberal hypocrisy.

You got that right. Was stuck watching a bunch of previews and every one had guns and shooting. They hate guns except when they make them $$$$. They are probably more pro gun than the nra.

This is why I say pay no attention to what liberals say, pay attention to what liberals do.

I say that for both parties. Remember when Clinton handed bush a balanced budget?

Liberal Hollywood makes big cash off guns, just one of the many examples of liberal hypocrisy.

You got that right. Was stuck watching a bunch of previews and every one had guns and shooting. They hate guns except when they make them $$$$. They are probably more pro gun than the nra.

This is why I say pay no attention to what liberals say, pay attention to what liberals do.

I say that for both parties. Remember when Clinton handed bush a balanced budget?

No, that's a left wing fantasy.

Oh really? And republicans have not been huge spenders? You seem to not be in reality.

Oh really? And republicans have not been huge spenders? You seem to not be in reality.
Some Republicans have opposed some spending bills because they were too big.
No Democrat has opposed a spending bill because it was too big.
What does this have to do with this thread?

The operative verb being "seem to".
Nice try.

:bsflag:

Last edited:

Nice try.

OK. Most shootings happen in gun free zones. Aurora CO. VA Tech. Newtown CT. Many others. All in gun free zones.

Nice try.

OK. Most shootings happen in gun free zones. Aurora CO. VA Tech. Newtown CT. Many others. All in gun free zones.

Most shootings are gang related and don't occur in gun free zones.

Nice try.

That's a more direct statement. And it's still bullshit. Three examples do not comprise any definition of "most".

Oak Creek - not GFZ.
Tucson - not GFZ.
Webster - not GFZ.

Tie score. Want more? I got plenty. Say the word.

Forum List

Back