The Evolution of Early Homo in One Image

You are observing information in the past. You weren't there.
All information is from the past. All observations are observations of the past.

Do you dispute the theory of star formation? I have never seen you do so.

You reserve the above, a priori absurd argument only for that which contradicts your faith-based paradigm explicitly.

But wouldn't theory of star formation also contradict your dogma? Also, volcano formation?

And, South America fitting Africa like a puzzle piece...? Something even a child sees immediately, when pointed out.

So, you dispute all of this, no?

John 14:9, "Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me John 6:32, "hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?"
Jesus then said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, it is not Moses who has given you the bread out of heaven, but it is My Father who gives you the true bread out of heaven."
John 8:58, "Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am."
John 11:25, "Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?"
John 14:6, "Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me."

There are plenty of times Jesus identified himself being the son of the Father God. It's you that seems to edit the Bible to suit your own lifestyle.
He could say it a million times but virgin's don't give birth to sons of gods. Grow up.

All information is from the past. All observations are observations of the past.

Do you dispute the theory of star formation? I have never seen you do so.

You reserve the above, a priori absurd argument only for that which contradicts your faith-based paradigm explicitly.

But wouldn't theory of star formation also contradict your dogma? Also, volcano formation?

And, South America fitting Africa like a puzzle piece...? Something even a child sees immediately, when pointed out.

So, you dispute all of this, no?
You are trying to move the goal post from biology man evolving from apes to physics universe/star formation. But, even with the universe, there are things we observe but can't answer the most basic question, where did all the matter-energy come from? How did it come into existence? Big bang or just some other form of expansion. Did it take billions of years to form the universe, galaxies, solar systems and planets? It's theory based on observations from the past. We weren't there. As for biological evolution, there is no proof of apes becoming mankind of our fold. It's all based on your beliefs.

He could say it a million times but virgin's don't give birth to sons of gods. Grow up.
Prove it. I have prophecy in the OT that says a virgin did give birth. It's the only way he could be the Savior and Redeemer of Israel as stated in Chapter 54.

You are trying to move the goal post from biology man evolving from apes to physics universe/star formation.
Stop it fraud.

Your complaints about observing past information apply equally to these as they do to Evolution. And you know it. That's why you're throwing this embarrassing little hissy fit now. Because you realize your argument is a pile of hot steaming shit.

As is your very selective application of it, as you only apply it to ideas that you explicitly think contradict your Iron Age Dogma. However, it never occurred to you that many other things also contradict that Dogma. Now that you are realizing this, you are starting to realize how childish and stupid you sound.

Last edited:
Prove it. I have prophecy in the OT that says a virgin did give birth. It's the only way he could be the Savior and Redeemer of Israel as stated in Chapter 54.
It's not a ''prophecy'' if it happens after the fact.

That's religion. What does it have to do with science lol?

Atheists believe evolution that claims a monkey became an ape-human, somehow found a mate and figured out the sex thing. That is some SAF and POS atheist religion. Before that, the universe just popped into existence. We know that didn't happen because there is no evidence for ape-humans. Science states apes remained apes and humans remained humans and that's what we observe today.

Evolution also claims life came from non-life and a universe and spacetime started with nothing and just happened. That isn't science. Again, it's SAF and POS religion of atheists.

Stop it fraud.

Your complaints about observing past information apply equally to these as they do to Evolution. And you know it. That's why you're throwing this embarrassing little hissy fit now. Because you realize your argument is a pile of hot steaming shit.

As is your very selective application of it, as you only apply it to ideas that you explicitly think contradict your Iron Age Dogma. However, it never occurred to you that many other things also contradict that Dogma. Now that you are realizing this, you are starting to realize how childish and stupid you sound.
Biology is not physics. So, the fact you are claiming they are, you are the fraud. Your evolution of apes to humans is 100% observation. While the organization of a galaxy or star requires gravity which is much more than observational.

Huh? It's prophecy since it happened after Isaiah wrote it. Hundreds of year after. Duh...
Well, actually, you can grit your teeth and believe as hard as you can, but....

Among other changes, the new translation tweaks an Old Testament text — Isaiah 7:14 — that many Christians consider a prophecy about Jesus’ birth. In Matthew’s Gospel, for example, an angel cites the passage to convince Joseph to accept Mary’s mysterious pregnancy.

But in the new Catholic Bible, the prophet’s prediction and the angel’s words don’t quite match anymore. The word “virgin” has been replaced with “young woman” in Isaiah 7:14.

Time for some new bibles?

Biology is not physics
Neither is geology.

Neither is star formation.

At least, by your very ignorant, desperate, and incorrect declarations.

In fact, all are just fields of physics. So is chemistry.

And you are desperately dodging the point. Because what a religious nutter can NEVER do is be wrong. Not ever. You are literally making up this desperate, embarrassing horseshit as you go. But you will now believe it forever.

Well, actually, you can grit your teeth and believe as hard as you can, but....

Among other changes, the new translation tweaks an Old Testament text — Isaiah 7:14 — that many Christians consider a prophecy about Jesus’ birth. In Matthew’s Gospel, for example, an angel cites the passage to convince Joseph to accept Mary’s mysterious pregnancy.

But in the new Catholic Bible, the prophet’s prediction and the angel’s words don’t quite match anymore. The word “virgin” has been replaced with “young woman” in Isaiah 7:14.

Time for some new bibles?
I've seen this as well in Jewish English version bibles as well. However, study books by Jewish rabbis, I've seen the explanation of young woman is a virgin of marrying age. There's no other reason to denote "young" except for depicting her as a virgin.
Prophecy is not predicting. Anyone can predict things such as the weather. If the weather doesn't pan out, no biggies. You aren't a false weatherperson. But, prophecy must be real or the person is a false prophet. Like the JW's Rutherford and others. They claimed prophecy when they were just predicting. They were predictors but not prophets.

As far as Catholics, who cares. They aren't the true Church of Jesus Christ. The only resemblance is the hierarchy establishment of priesthood. Even with that, they ignore the Melchizedek and Aaronic orders of the priesthood written in Hebrews. And, they have changed the mode of ordinances like baptism as well as losing many of the saving and exalting ordinances taught by Jesus Christ to his apostles.

Neither is geology.

Neither is star formation.

At least, by your very ignorant, desperate, and incorrect declarations.

In fact, all are just fields of physics. So is chemistry.

And you are desperately dodging the point. Because what a religious nutter can NEVER do is be wrong. Not ever. You are literally making up this desperate, embarrassing horseshit as you go. But you will now believe it forever.
Nice try. Nope, geology and biology are not the study of physics. Some of chemistry certainly is included in physics. But, keep on believing it is when it isn't if it makes you happy.

Nice try. Nope, geology and biology are not the study of physics. Some of chemistry certainly is included in physics. But, keep on believing it is when it isn't if it makes you happy.
They are 100% based in physics. Or may e they didn't teach you in Sunday school about the laws governing the behavior of molecules, like DNA.

And by your stupid illogic anyway, you just included Volcano formation (geology), admitting my point.

See what your embarrassing behavior does to you? It makes you incoherent.

Your original point about "past information" got utterly destroyed, now you are scrambling and flailing badly.

I've seen this as well in Jewish English version bibles as well. However, study books by Jewish rabbis, I've seen the explanation of young woman is a virgin of marrying age. There's no other reason to denote "young" except for depicting her as a virgin.
Prophecy is not predicting. Anyone can predict things such as the weather. If the weather doesn't pan out, no biggies. You aren't a false weatherperson. But, prophecy must be real or the person is a false prophet. Like the JW's Rutherford and others. They claimed prophecy when they were just predicting. They were predictors but not prophets.

As far as Catholics, who cares. They aren't the true Church of Jesus Christ. The only resemblance is the hierarchy establishment of priesthood. Even with that, they ignore the Melchizedek and Aaronic orders of the priesthood written in Hebrews. And, they have changed the mode of ordinances like baptism as well as losing many of the saving and exalting ordinances taught by Jesus Christ to his apostles.

Oh, ok. I'll hazard a guess and assume that you know with certainty that your version of Christianity is the ''true'' version of Christianity vs. all the other versions.

I always find it hilarious how Christians will define out of Christianity those Christians who are not the ''right kind'' of Christians.

They are 100% based in physics. Or may e they didn't teach you in Sunday school about the laws governing the behavior of molecules, like DNA.

And by your stupid illogic anyway, you just included Volcano formation (geology), admitting my point.

See what your embarrassing behavior does to you? It makes you incoherent.

Your original point about "past information" got utterly destroyed, now you are scrambling and flailing badly.
From the dictionary for physics - "the branch of science concerned with the nature and properties of matter and energy. The subject matter of physics, distinguished from that of chemistry and biology, includes mechanics, heat, light and other radiation, sound, electricity, magnetism, and the structure of atoms."
I guess it's time for you to repent and admit you are wrong about everything...
:udaman:

From the dictionary for physics - "the branch of science concerned with the nature and properties of matter and energy. The subject matter of physics, distinguished from that of chemistry and biology, includes mechanics, heat, light and other radiation, sound, electricity, magnetism, and the structure of atoms."
I guess it's time for you to repent and admit you are wrong about everything...
:udaman:
I don't care what that link says. The laws of physics govern those fields. If no physics, then no chemistry. Any scientist would agree.

And even by your idiot illogic, you already admitted my point (geology).

So, that's two points obliterated.

Got any other dumb shit to say?

I am still chuckling over your "past information" attempt. Really embarrassing for you, and really illustrates the limits of your intellectual capabilities, when religion has a grip on your brain.

Oh, ok. I'll hazard a guess and assume that you know with certainty that your version of Christianity is the ''true'' version of Christianity vs. all the other versions.

I always find it hilarious how Christians will define out of Christianity those Christians who are not the ''right kind'' of Christians.
You are conflating to different terms and ideas.
To be "Christian" means to be Christ-like in action and deeds. That can be done by any sect of Christianity if they so choose to. Some don't. That's about "the right kind" of Christians. Then, there is the Christian Church that has the "true Gospel" meaning has all the power and authority of Jesus Christ with all the correct ordinances for salvation and exaltation. All churches have a few or some of the knowledge, but lack the authority to perform the ordinances like baptism and the binding power of Elijah of husbands and wives and families for exaltation. How many churches claim that Elijah has already returned with the power to bind our ancestors with us and have the authority to do so? Only one. Same one that baptizes for the dead as well.

While our resident mental midgets are googling and reading web pages made for children, let's see what the adults have to say:

"Physics explores how and why the universe works, from subatomic to universe scales.

It is the basic science that underlies all the natural sciences. "

Every scientist on the planet would agree.

A religious nutball on a messageboard bleeding from his wherever about evolution might disagree.

Gee, who to believe?

Cougarbear ?

I don't care what that link says. The laws of physics govern those fields. If no physics, then no chemistry. Any scientist would agree.

And even by your idiot illogic, you already admitted my point (geology).

So, that's two points obliterated.

Got any other dumb shit to say?

I am still chuckling over your "past information" attempt. Really embarrassing for you, and really illustrates the limits of your intellectual capabilities, when religion has a grip on your brain.
HAHAHA!!! Twisting and turning... Here I specifically prove you are wrong and I'm right and you still ignore it. This is why you can't understand the things of God too. Humble yourself in the sight of the Lord and he will lift you up - Book of Mormon
:bye1:

Forum List

Back