The Evolution of Early Homo in One Image

John 14:9, "Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me John 6:32, "hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?"
Jesus then said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, it is not Moses who has given you the bread out of heaven, but it is My Father who gives you the true bread out of heaven."
John 8:58, "Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am."
John 11:25, "Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?"
John 14:6, "Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me."

There are plenty of times Jesus identified himself being the son of the Father God. It's you that seems to edit the Bible to suit your own lifestyle.

What was the purpose of those ''quotes''? As I wrote earlier, ''Jesus, ie: God Jr. never identified as being born of supernatural, magical conception.''

There is no reason to accept biblical ''quotes'' as true. Using the Bible to somehow prove the bible is true is a viciously circular reference. You have only hearsay that John, Paul, George or Ringo authored anything. It’s just a fact that Paul never met god jr.; Jesus, and didn’t pen anything until long after his death.

There is this disturbing behavior among those who have no real interest in facts or the truth.

An amazing graphic of the last 7 Million years of Mostly-Homo to Human evolution, encompassing many crucial factors.
Again, progression/descent with modification... including those survived with mutations favorable to the current conditions of the/their environment. (savannah, woodland, forest, etc)

The Evolution of Early Homo in One Image​

"...Human evolution encompasses millions of years. The timeline below contains the major events that eventually resulted in the emergence of the first humans. When most people think about human evolution they often do so through the lens of species. Personally I find it helpful to view human evolution more broadly. Notice that the left, green, side of the timeline represents a forest and woodland environment while the right portion represents a bushland and savanna environment. Without prior knowledge, knowing the major events of human evolution allows an individual to paint a picture of how relationships between phenotypical traits, behavior, and environmental change drive human evolution.

Take a minute to study the evolutionary history of early Homo. Do not worry about species. In fact, after reviewing these major evolutionary events it is likely that you will be able to pinpoint time periods when speciation likely occurred.

(Click on it to Expand)
View attachment 627381
Time scale = millions of years.
Green portion = forest/woodland ecosystem
Orange portion = savanna/bushland ecosystem

Seven MYA to 2.6 MYA

[.........]
[.........]

`
How cool!

OUT of context 'short quote.'
But as far as the chart goes, it encompasses many pre-human Hominids regardless of their species name as they are all part of the progression of Homo Sapiens evolution. (ie, Brain size, loss of body hair, etc)
`
What evidence do you have for the progression of Homo Sapiens evolution? You are incapable, so someone else would've presented it already.

Instead, I have presented that they're different Homo Sapiens. For example, my brain size is much larger than yours. I can tell, but you can't due to your inadequacies such as not being able to answer my question above. Just fall down on your knees and admit that I am a superior HS over you and there isn't anything you can do about it. Or just say, "Soy un perdedor" lol.

Now James, you are just being rude. We agreed -- and you admitted -- there is no evidence that could ever convince you.

So you are being a pathetic troll.
How old is that chart that abu afak posted?

Do I have to take your post as evolutionists have nothing new from say ten years ago? Nothing in terms of a scientific experiment? Nothing new to make me think twice or have to research something?

I think abu afak posts things from the last century. My guess is that chart isn't from the past 20 years.

I got something new with H2O as evidence as created on the 2nd day. It had an experiment and an article explaining why a large amount of water cannot be created.

How cool!
Science builds and marches on undaunted while fearmongers clutch their pearls and continue looking only backward, seeking solace from endless "study" of old fantasies, written by people who plainly knew nothing of what carefully practicing science has revealed to us since. Nothing's more beautiful than an open, optimistic mind. The reason we cherish young, "innocent" children above all.

How old is that chart that abu afak posted?

Do I have to take your post as evolutionists have nothing new from say ten years ago? Nothing in terms of a scientific experiment? Nothing new to make me think twice or have to research something?

I think abu afak posts things from the last century. My guess is that chart isn't from the past 20 years.

I got something new with H2O as evidence as created on the 2nd day. It had an experiment and an article explaining why a large amount of water cannot be created.
The source was provided in the OP, genius. Created "28 Aug 2021" obviously using:
Genially, the tool for creating interactive content - Genially

Even my tiny brain could figure that one out in no time. :eek:

What evidence do you have for the progression of Homo Sapiens evolution? You are incapable, so someone else would've presented it already.

Instead, I have presented that they're different Homo Sapiens. For example, my brain size is much larger than yours. I can tell, but you can't due to your inadequacies such as not being able to answer my question above. Just fall down on your knees and admit that I am a superior HS over you and there isn't anything you can do about it. Or just say, "Soy un perdedor" lol.
Asked and answered in y post #16!
Take that Bible off your head.

Again:

james bond said:
OP = SAF and POS. Pick any era you like. What do you have to back it up using science?
Evidence of common descent - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org

Contents​

And now we await Evidence for Creationism, ID, the designER/god. Any evidence at all.​

`

A 330 million-year-old creature found fossilized in limestone may be the oldest known relative of octopuses, according to a study published in Nature Communications on Tuesday (March 8). The remarkably well-preserved, 10-legged creature died in a tropical bay located in what is now Fergus County, Montana. The scientists decided to name it Syllipsimopodi bideni after US President Joe Biden.
“This is a very exciting finding. It pushes back the ancestry much farther than previously known.”

The source was provided in the OP, genius. Created "28 Aug 2021" obviously using:
Genially, the tool for creating interactive content - Genially

Even my tiny brain could figure that one out in no time. :eek:
So what is NEW about it? Your tiny brain couldn't answer my question beyond that?

Anyway, I'm not going to get more answers beyond copy and paste of wikipedia. My conservapedia still holds that that which is beyond what the DNA holds cannot be mutated either by natural selection or anything else. It disproves ape-humans and dino-birds and proves OP abu afak is SAF-iest and POS-iest LOSER.

I can provide experiments and hard evidence to back up my stuff. Like I said, all the evos have are atheist scientist papers they wrote for FUNDING.

Here's one from me. One of you will die in June this year (Wuwei was my first prediction). I know who it is, but can't reveal as that wouldn't be fair. Another will go in 2023. ANTD.

Last edited:
So what is NEW about it? Your tiny brain couldn't answer my question beyond that?

Anyway, I'm not going to get more answers beyond copy and paste of wikipedia. My conservapedia still holds that that which is beyond what the DNA holds cannot be mutated either by natural selection or anything else. It disproves ape-humans and dino-birds and proves OP abu afak is SAF-iest and POS-iest LOSER.

I can provide experiments and hard evidence to back up my stuff. Like I said, all the evos have are atheist scientist papers they wrote for FUNDING.

Here's one from me. One of you will die in June this year (Wuwei was my first prediction). I know who it is, but can't reveal as that wouldn't be fair. Another will go in 2023.
It isn't "new", it's just True and Unrefuted.
You keep asking for it/TROLLING, I'll be glad to post it.

`

It isn't "new", it's just True and Unrefuted.
You keep asking for it/TROLLING, I'll be glad to post it.

`
So it's like you posting wikipedia. Like it's supposed to back you up or something. How about some real science that backs up what is on it? Can you make an interesting observation from it and I go "Jeez. That guy/gal has a good point."? Do you really want me to refute it? You didn't even point out anything that was of interest to you from it. I'll just assume it's something to skip past.

I had water and then found out about H2O. It brought back a HS science experiment that we are prolly all familiar with and that only God can create water in abundance. He even created a system to produce it. What does your chart say about that (sarcasm) lol?

Anyway, I don't expect anything Earth-shaking from the evos, but more articles and charts that the atheist scientists wrote to get MONEY and atheist FAME. Just paper BS.

Most admirable, the way go about admitting it when proven wrong.:icon_rolleyes:
That guy Andrew isn't a real credible source. What are his credentials?

I think you guys are afraid of my credentials lol. I use the Bible, conservative sources and science to back me up. I don't just post Biblical quotes and state that is my evidence (although it would be the BEST CREDENTIALS IN THE UNIVERSE AND BEYOND).

So it's like you posting wikipedia. Like it's supposed to back you up or something. How about some real science that backs up what is on it? Can you make an interesting observation from it and I go "Jeez. That guy/gal has a good point."? Do you really want me to refute it? You didn't even point out anything that was of interest to you from it. I'll just assume it's something to skip past.

I had water and then found out about H2O. It brought back a HS science experiment that we are prolly all familiar with and that only God can create water in abundance. He even created a system to produce it. What does your chart say about that (sarcasm) lol?

Anyway, I don't expect anything Earth-shaking from the evos, but more articles and charts that the atheist scientists wrote to get MONEY and atheist FAME. Just paper BS.
So... your gods create water by hand assembling the molecules?

Do they similarly hand assemble cancer cell molecules?

So at least you now admit he's the source. Looks pretty "real." Sounds plenty "credible" as well.

Here's an idea.. ask him!

Oh, and still..

Most admirable, the way go about admitting it when proven wrong.:icon_rolleyes:
The source assumes early humans were stupid such as them discovering fire. He's another SAF and POS like you. I doubt you and others would do anything even when proven wrong like I have showed from the Bible. Only death would be the ultimate proof of the afterlife.

We know Adam and Eve knew about fire, water and animals (biology), i.e. they were very intelligent. They were saved even with their original sin.

Forum List

Back