The Evolution of Early Homo in One Image

You are conflating to different terms and ideas.
To be "Christian" means to be Christ-like in action and deeds. That can be done by any sect of Christianity if they so choose to. Some don't. That's about "the right kind" of Christians. Then, there is the Christian Church that has the "true Gospel" meaning has all the power and authority of Jesus Christ with all the correct ordinances for salvation and exaltation. All churches have a few or some of the knowledge, but lack the authority to perform the ordinances like baptism and the binding power of Elijah of husbands and wives and families for exaltation. How many churches claim that Elijah has already returned with the power to bind our ancestors with us and have the authority to do so? Only one. Same one that baptizes for the dead as well.
That was an extended version of ''believe what you want and ignore the rest.''

How do you think science came to be?

It was the CREATION SCIENTISTS who contributed the MOST.

According to abu afak, it is Andrew lol.
There is no such thing as a “creationer scientist”. That’s a label imposed on others by the hyper-religious.

Name a scientist who identified as a “creationer scientist”.

How do you think science came to be?
Tough question. Good thing there's this thing called the internet..
Science (from Latin scientia 'knowledge')[1] is a systematic enterprise that builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable explanations and predictions about the universe.[2][3][4]

The earliest roots of science can be traced to Ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia in around 3000 to 1200 BCE.[5][6] Their contributions to mathematics, astronomy, and medicine entered and shaped Greek natural philosophy of classical antiquity, whereby formal attempts were made to provide explanations of events in the physical world based on natural causes. {...}
Best to think "Science just means 'to study.'" How did Science come to be? Someone decided to study something in a detailed, organized fashion; building upon previous, physically testable, documented explanations and predictions.

An amazing graphic of the last 7 Million years of Mostly-Homo to Human evolution, encompassing many crucial factors.
Again, progression/descent with modification... including those survived with mutations favorable to the current conditions of the/their environment. (savannah, woodland, forest, etc)

The Evolution of Early Homo in One Image​

"...Human evolution encompasses millions of years. The timeline below contains the major events that eventually resulted in the emergence of the first humans. When most people think about human evolution they often do so through the lens of species. Personally I find it helpful to view human evolution more broadly. Notice that the left, green, side of the timeline represents a forest and woodland environment while the right portion represents a bushland and savanna environment. Without prior knowledge, knowing the major events of human evolution allows an individual to paint a picture of how relationships between phenotypical traits, behavior, and environmental change drive human evolution.

Take a minute to study the evolutionary history of early Homo. Do not worry about species. In fact, after reviewing these major evolutionary events it is likely that you will be able to pinpoint time periods when speciation likely occurred.

(Click on it to Expand)
View attachment 627381
Time scale = millions of years.
Green portion = forest/woodland ecosystem
Orange portion = savanna/bushland ecosystem

Seven MYA to 2.6 MYA

[.........]
[.........]

`
The earliest homos were in Key West about 1970

Tough question. Good thing there's this thing called the internet..

Best to think "Science just means 'to study.'" How did Science come to be? Someone decided to study something in a detailed, organized fashion; building upon previous, physically testable, documented explanations and predictions.
Science comes from Genesis in the Bible. Creationists have Dr. Raymond V. Damadian, super scientists, who created the MRI scanning technology. What do atheists have for accomplishments from a modern scientist? Angry poo
angry_poo.png
(reminds me of abu afak)?

Last edited:
There is no such thing as a “creationer scientist”. That’s a label imposed on others by the hyper-religious.

Name a scientist who identified as a “creationer scientist”.
I just did. He invented the MRI scanning technology to go up against Andrew who used graphics software to create abu afak's SAF and POS graph lmao.

Atheists are like bad comedians. Nobody laughs until someone yells, "You suck! Get off the stage!!!" I mean why are they posting in the science forum when they have no evidence. After s/he gets off the stage, we laugh. Your posts suck like that and we laugh at them afterwards with no reply :heehee:.

Last edited:
Best to think "Science just means 'to study.'"
Science means having knowledge. Yes, one would have to study to do that which atheists here do not, but I also think it means applying this knowledge and being able to think and ascertain the truth. It means presenting evidence and scientific experiments. Creationists have differentiated the definition from the dictionary and have come up with operation science. OS uses the “scientific method” to attempt to discover truth, performing observable, repeatable experiments in a controlled environment to find patterns of recurring behavior in the present physical universe. They have also come up with origin science which discovers truth by examining reliable eyewitness testimony, if available, and circumstantial evidence, such as pottery, fossils, and canyons. Because the past cannot be observed directly, assumptions greatly affect how these scientists interpret what they see.

I just did. He invented the MRI scanning technology to go up against Andrew who used graphics software to create abu afak's SAF and POS graph lmao.

Atheists are like bad comedians. Nobody laughs until someone yells, "You suck! Get off the stage!!!" I mean why are they posting in the science forum when they have no evidence. After s/he gets off the stage, we laugh. Your posts suck like that and we laugh at them afterwards with no reply :heehee:.
The really angry religious extremists tend to hurl the darkest invective.

Identify what science comes from any of the bibles.
Let's face it. Science is a gift from God in Genesis. We have the beginning of the universe from the discovery of the CMB when atheist scientists believed in an infinite universe which had no beginning. Creation scientists have always maintained the Six Days of Creation and the creation of light and the start of space time on the first day. Thus, the Big Bang and CMB backed up creation. It also differentiated light from dark and the start of 24-hr day/night periods. Not only that, it was discovered the universe was expanding which is in Genesis. Thus, you are wrong and need to get off the stage, so I can lol once more at your failures. You would have the answers if not for Genesis.

ETA: Can you laugh at abu afak when he posts silly charts from Andrew? You should be :laughing0301: . Andrew has no CREDIBILITY. abu afak is SAF to use things like that. You can believe something like that which is in the chart, but at least provide it from someone who has CREDIBILITY.

Last edited:
HAHAHA!!! Twisting and turning... Here I specifically prove you are wrong and I'm right and you still ignore it. This is why you can't understand the things of God too. Humble yourself in the sight of the Lord and he will lift you up - Book of Mormon
:bye1:
You didn't prove anything wrong, except yourself.

Scientists agree with every word I say, and you would fail a 7th grade science quiz.

You squealing morons always declare victory in these threads. This is nothing new. You all share the same, shallow, moronic playbook.

Tell us the funny joke about "past information" again, dummy.

That was an extended version of ''believe what you want and ignore the rest.''
Your response is believe what you want. I gave you the reason for the season. To be Christian has nothing to do with the organization of the Church and the necessary ordinances and authority. You conflate the two. Grow up.

Let's face it. Science is a gift from God in Genesis. We have the beginning of the universe from the discovery of the CMB when atheist scientists believed in an infinite universe which had no beginning. Creation scientists have always maintained the Six Days of Creation and the creation of light and the start of space time on the first day. Thus, the Big Bang and CMB backed up creation. It also differentiated light from dark and the start of 24-hr day/night periods. Not only that, it was discovered the universe was expanding which is in Genesis. Thus, you are wrong and need to get off the stage, so I can lol once more at your failures. You would have the answers if not for Genesis.

ETA: Can you laugh at abu afak when he posts silly charts from Andrew? You should be :laughing0301: . Andrew has no CREDIBILITY. abu afak is SAF to use things like that. You can believe something like that which is in the chart, but at least provide it from someone who has CREDIBILITY.
Your hard sell proselytizing is getting rather frantic. Your need to assign the phony label "creationer scientist" to people who never identified as such is a desperate need to try and force your religion on others.

Forum List

Back