The endless search for a scapegoat continues unabated.

Then we'll deal with it
December 31st. - China reported to WHO that they had several cases of pneumonia in Wuhan.
January 4th. - WHO was still calling the virus pneumonia. How could Trump order tests for Covid-19 when it hadn't been identified as anything but pneumonia?
Yea...that clears his actions UP TO Jan 4.

That was a LONG time ago

Trump was warned towards the end of January, but he didnt order stuff (like ventilators) until mid March.
And he refused to ask for the WHO tests that were used successfully in South Korea...instead demanding we re-invent the wheel and make our own....

That put us well behind this thing. We STILL don't have enough tests
The smarter one. The Progressive gods like Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi, Schumer, and the rest were preoccupied. For over 3 years and more. Since Seth Myers lit his competing juices with his nasty vulgar comments at that dinner. Thank you Seth!

Trump was trying to protect the economy.
That is probably the most honest thing you've ever said on this board. It is the exact point I've been making for some time.

Trump's painfully slow, ineffective response to warnings.........and the actual outbreak...........of the virus was motivated by not wanting to disrupt the economy. The effect of the failed response has been to do more damage to the economy as half-assed, delayed measures to control it facilitated the virus' spread.
Yup, we would still have a good economy had Trump taken action in time. On January 1, 2020 Trump should have had PPEs & Covid Tests ready!!!

December 31st. - China reported to WHO that they had several cases of pneumonia in Wuhan.
January 4th. - WHO was still calling the virus pneumonia. How could Trump order tests for Covid-19 when it hadn't been identified as anything but pneumonia?
Trump was warned towards the end of January, but he didnt order stuff (like ventilators) until mid March.
Again, I can’t type any slower for you. Kiss my was way off on why Trump didn’t have tests ready by January 1st. The answer was the virus wasn’t know at that time, yet you bombard me like I said something untruthful.
Why don’t you correct Kiss My, he is the one that made a false statement, nutter.

And he refused to ask for the WHO tests that were used successfully in South Korea...instead demanding we re-invent the wheel and make our own....

That put us well behind this thing. We STILL don't have enough tests
The smarter one. The Progressive gods like Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi, Schumer, and the rest were preoccupied. For over 3 years and more. Since Seth Myers lit his competing juices with his nasty vulgar comments at that dinner. Thank you Seth!
Schumer: Declare Coronavirus A Public Health Emergency Now So CDC Can Have More Fed Funds At The Ready

That is probably the most honest thing you've ever said on this board. It is the exact point I've been making for some time.

Trump's painfully slow, ineffective response to warnings.........and the actual outbreak...........of the virus was motivated by not wanting to disrupt the economy. The effect of the failed response has been to do more damage to the economy as half-assed, delayed measures to control it facilitated the virus' spread.
Yup, we would still have a good economy had Trump taken action in time. On January 1, 2020 Trump should have had PPEs & Covid Tests ready!!!

Again, I can’t type any slower for you. Kiss my was way off on why Trump didn’t have tests ready by January 1st. The answer was the virus wasn’t know at that time, yet you bombard me like I said something untruthful.
Why don’t you correct Kiss My, he is the one that made a false statement, nutter.
Educate yourself.

Why America is still failing on coronavirus testing

Educate yourself.

Tell what in my statement was wrong, then you can educate me. Until then, it seems to me you need to educate yourself on how to read a damn post.

Educate yourself.

Tell what in my statement was wrong, then you can educate me. Until then, it seems to me you need to educate yourself on how to read a damn post.
I simply suggested your knowledge on the matter might benefit from reading the article. No need to be so touchy.

Every day this problem continues, America remains further away from reopening its economy, at least safely, and overcoming the current outbreak. Testing is crucial: It gives officials the means to isolate the sick, quarantine their contacts, and deploy community-wide efforts if necessary. Without that, the only way to deal with the outbreak is more social distancing, which further cripples the economy, or letting the disease run its course — which, in the case of Covid-19, could result in hundreds of thousands, or even millions, of deaths.

Helluva article.

Read it. You want to open up?

There's the road map

Educate yourself.

I simply suggested your knowledge on the matter might benefit from reading the article. No need to be so touchy.

Why don't you suggest it to Kiss My, because he is the one with the screwed up facts, and you think I need to "educate" myself? Why do I need to "educate" myself when I am stating facts? You were being condescending, got your ass kicked, and now you are trying to pretend it was a suggestion? LOL! Gotta give ya credit, nice try.

Educate yourself.

Why don't you suggest it to Kiss My, because he is the one with the screwed up facts, and you think I need to "educate" myself? Why do I need to "educate" myself when I am stating facts? You were being condescending, got your ass kicked, and now you are trying to pretend it was a suggestion? LOL! Gotta give ya credit, nice try.
Sorry if I hurt your feelings.
1586815514960.png

Educate yourself.

View attachment 323083
You don't have much power cupcake. It just seems funny you can't correct the person who was wrong, your partisanship won't allow it, even when they are dead wrong. You partisan nut heads are an interesting group.

Educate yourself.

View attachment 323083
You don't have much power cupcake. It just seems funny you can't correct the person who was wrong, your partisanship won't allow it, even when they are dead wrong. You partisan nut heads are an interesting group.
Oh christ...get a fucking room

Educate yourself.

View attachment 323083
Oh christ...get a fucking room
Get a fucking life, cupcake.

Ba
Trump blames WHO for getting coronavirus pandemic wrong, threatens to withhold funding

President Donald Trump blamed the World Health Organization for getting “every aspect” of the coronavirus pandemic wrong and threatened to withhold funding from the international organization.
................................................................................................
The sad truth is Trump got “every aspect” of the coronavirus pandemic wrong. Even sadder, Trumpleton's will lap up the deflection like an alcoholic laps up Jack Daniels.
Back to your mommy's basement please. She will protect you from the big bad orange man...

NEW YORK (AP) — First, it was the media that was at fault. Then, Democratic governors came under fire. China, President Barack Obama and federal watchdogs have all had a turn in the crosshairs. And now it’s the World Health Organization that’s to blame.

President Donald Trump is falling back on a familiar political strategy as he grapples with the coronavirus pandemic: deflect, deny and direct blame elsewhere.

As he tries to distance his White House from the mounting death toll, Trump has cycled through a long list of possible scapegoats in an attempt to distract from what critics say were his own administration’s missteps in slowing the spread of the coronavirus on American shores.

As pandemic deepens, Trump cycles through targets to blame

Trump has pretty much blamed everyone but himself and his administration.

'I don't take responsibility at all': Trump deflects blame

Last edited:
NEW YORK (AP) — First, it was the media that was at fault. Then, Democratic governors came under fire. China, President Barack Obama and federal watchdogs have all had a turn in the crosshairs. And now it’s the World Health Organization that’s to blame.

President Donald Trump is falling back on a familiar political strategy as he grapples with the coronavirus pandemic: deflect, deny and direct blame elsewhere.

As he tries to distance his White House from the mounting death toll, Trump has cycled through a long list of possible scapegoats in an attempt to distract from what critics say were his own administration’s missteps in slowing the spread of the coronavirus on American shores.

apnews.com/58f1b869354970689d55ccae37c540f3

Trump has pretty much blamed everyone but himself and his administration.
Contrary to his earlier tweet about leaders stepping up and taking the blame, Drumpfs new mantra is "It wasn't me". What a pathetic joke Drumpf is. :)

Trump Accuses WHO Of ‘Covering Up’ COVID-19 Spread As He Halts Its Funding

SUMMER CONCEPCION
|
7:15pm
Pressed on his own praise of China’s transparency, Trump falsely claims that he doesn’t talk about that (he tweeted in late January that the U.S. “greatly appreciates their efforts.”)

SUMMER CONCEPCION
|
7:11pm
Trump said that he did trade deal with China and that he would love to have “a good relationship” with the country. He then repeated his false claim that tariffs are being paid by China.

Trump blames WHO for getting coronavirus pandemic wrong, threatens to withhold funding

President Donald Trump blamed the World Health Organization for getting “every aspect” of the coronavirus pandemic wrong and threatened to withhold funding from the international organization.
................................................................................................
The sad truth is Trump got “every aspect” of the coronavirus pandemic wrong. Even sadder, Trumpleton's will lap up the deflection like an alcoholic laps up Jack Daniels.

It's obviously trump's fault for letting the fake news cow him

Look at sweden

Bill Gates, in rebuke of Trump, calls WHO funding cut during pandemic ‘as dangerous as it sounds’

Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates criticized President Trump’s decision to suspend funding to the World Health Organization as “dangerous,” saying the payments should continue particularly during the global coronavirus pandemic.
“Halting funding for the World Health Organization during a world health crisis is as dangerous as it sounds,” Gates tweeted early Wednesday. “Their work is slowing the spread of COVID-19 and if that work is stopped no other organization can replace them. The world needs @WHO now more than ever.”
..............................................................................................................................................
No one could possibly believe Trump would prioritize saving lives over a political stunt designed to deflect blame away from himself for his failure to prepare the US for the virus.

Forum List

Back