The End Times are here.

At first I thought this broad was kooky. She called it and it goes down pretty much the way she says. This is irrefutable evidence:

At first I thought this broad was kooky. She called it and it goes down pretty much the way she says. This is irrefutable evidence:
get a grip on yourself rockwell - they spent a century to come up with their forgery, the crucifiers. the video, skimming through it is a reflection of their success - sad but true. its been repeated for centuries.

Bite me heathen. Troll someone else. You've had your ass kicked so many times for your intolerance of believers that if you weren't anonymous, you'd be ashamed to show your face in public.

Bite me heathen. Troll someone else. You've had your ass kicked so many times for your intolerance of believers that if you weren't anonymous, you'd be ashamed to show your face in public.
deceivers, that have dispelled the religion of antiquity for a 10000 page book of forgeries and fallacies disguised for purposes used to persecute and victimize the innocent - that began with their treatment of the religious itinerant of the 1st century.

You have to be the most deceptive individual that ever lived and who are you that should care so much about what I believe in? Who in the Hell are you to follow me from thread to thread, attempting to dictate to me what you think I'm allowed to believe or not believe in? What authority do you claim over me? What makes people that don't buy your swill so important to you that you follow them around like a dog in heat?

Do you think that by trolling people and being an absolute jackass will get you any converts? How is that working out for you? Last I saw, you got your ass handed to you. Do you enjoy being a glutton for punishment? Do you have trouble understanding the English language? What part of leave me the Hell alone do you have a problem with? How many more sockpuppet accounts are you going to create on this site? Do I owe you something? Who, in the Christian world, victimized you? Have you called the cops? Are you lobbying for reparations?

get a grip on yourself rockwell - they spent a century to come up with their forgery, the crucifiers. the video, skimming through it is a reflection of their success - sad but true. its been repeated for centuries.

deceivers, that have dispelled the religion of antiquity for a 10000 page book of forgeries and fallacies disguised for purposes used to persecute and victimize the innocent - that began with their treatment of the religious itinerant of the 1st century.

You have to be the most deceptive individual that ever lived and who are you that should care so much about what I believe in? Who in the Hell are you to follow me from thread to thread, attempting to dictate to me what you think I'm allowed to believe or not believe in? What authority do you claim over me? What makes people that don't buy your swill so important to you that you follow them around like a dog in heat?

Do you think that by trolling people and being an absolute jackass will get you any converts? How is that working out for you? Last I saw, you got your ass handed to you. Do you enjoy being a glutton for punishment? Do you have trouble understanding the English language? What part of leave me the Hell alone do you have a problem with? How many more sockpuppet accounts are you going to create on this site? Do I owe you something? Who, in the Christian world, victimized you? Have you called the cops? Are you lobbying for reparations?

Who, in the Christian world, victimized you?
you need to get outside yourself and debate the subject matter over having a persecution complex -

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

christianity has victimized the religion of antiquity through forgeries and fallacies written by them in their 4th century book - as long as the persecution and victimization of the innocent persists through misrepresentation by the desert religions they are no different than common criminals as by the results of their adherents.

the 1st century had nothing to do with hopeless sinners and needing a messiah - nor the religious itinerant, crucified and then spoken for by the very assailants in writing their book.

... In Matthew 24, Jesus describes a moment where people will be swept away from the Earth in a flash.
Two women will be grinding oat the mill; one will be tken and one left.

And? Which woman do you like to be? The one who respects god or the other one?

-----
But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only. For as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, and they were unaware until the flood came and swept them all away, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. Then two men will be in the field; one will be taken and one left. Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and one left. Therefore, stay awake, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. But know this, that if the master of the house had known in what part of the night the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and would not have let his house be broken into. Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.
-----

-----

Well obviously, I'm the Christian. That's why I read through the Bible every year.

I don't know who or what you are. Perhaps a kind of superposition of a more or less wake person and more or less thief. My opinion is: You are a man who reffered to the sentence "Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and one left." but not to the sentence "Then two men will be in the field; one will be taken and one left" - so I think you are a man, who likes to give rules to others - specially to the weaker gender - but you don't accept the same rules for you on your own. Furthermore I think you are a member of a society, which is used to make out of the bible a kind of monster for professional liars. Tell me what's better: to be a man or a woman. Tell me what's better: to have to stay or to have to go with the Lord.

God is love. God is life. Fight for life. Specially for the life before death.

God bless you.

ahm - this text was a German translation - I let it here; perhaps it will need someone else. Gottes Segen möge Dich begleiten und leiten, Fremder meines Volkes.

And again: Read the text. Understand it. Accept it. God bless you.

I don't know who or what you are. Perhaps a kind of superposition of a more or less wake person and more or less thief. My opinion is: You are a man who reffered to the sentence "Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and one left." but not to the sentence "Then two men will be in the field; one will be taken and one left" - so I think you are a man, who likes to give rules to others - specially to the weaker gender - but you don't accept the same rules for you on your own.​

If you are a pagan... then your post makes sense. I can see a pagan saying stuff like this.

But if you are a Christian....
Then this has to be.... it must be.... one of the most stupid responses I have ever seen.

You just made up tons of non-stop crap, that wasn't anywhere in my post.

It's no wonder the pagans think Christians are morons, when people like you, write stuff like that.

If I was a pagan, watching you completely fabricate non-issues, and cramming words into people's mouths that they never said... I wouldn't want to be a Christian either.

Honestly, nothing you wrote, even remotely pertained to the topic. The topic was the rapture. Where do you see gender as an aspect of the rapture? Where? What Bible verse says anything about the Rapture being different for men or woman? Nowhere. You made it up.

The topic was the rapture. Where do you see "rules" on people, or specific rules on men or women, being an aspect of the rapture? What bible verse has anything to do with the "rules" on men and woman, in relation to the rapture? Nowhere. You just made it up.

Your entire post was you just barfing all over the forum, utterly made up crap.

Again, if you are pagan, then this all makes complete sense, and I'll leave you alone.

But if you are a Christian, listen up... G-d is not mocked. Whatever a man sows, he reaps. If you are thinking you are helping the Kingdom of G-d, making up crap.... beware... judgement me friend, is coming.

I turned this off after about ten seconds. It's nonsense.

I was ready to turn it off for the first ten minutes... then she began to make sense.

America is the whore of Revelation? Gimme a break, Porter. The very premise is wrong.

Do you think the Bible says Jesus returns on a raincloud? On a puff of condensation in the troposphere? Or do you think it says he returns on a white horse?

Actually, I believe none of the above. I believe as the founders of this country did. That, however, does not mean I won't consider what other people have to say and try to figure out where undeniable facts fit into my own preconceived notions. To deny some facts that lady presents would be dishonest.

Well, first we'd have to determine whether that lady presents any facts, biblical or otherwise.

The Bible tells in no uncertain terms who the whore of Babylon was; it wasn't America.

It is not all that cut and dried. You should watch the video and check out the scriptural references. The places I thought were Mystery Babylon do not, factually, fit the biblical description at this juncture in history.

you need to get outside yourself and debate the subject matter over having a persecution complex -

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

christianity has victimized the religion of antiquity through forgeries and fallacies written by them in their 4th century book - as long as the persecution and victimization of the innocent persists through misrepresentation by the desert religions they are no different than common criminals as by the results of their adherents.

the 1st century had nothing to do with hopeless sinners and needing a messiah - nor the religious itinerant, crucified and then spoken for by the very assailants in writing their book.

Every day I'm forced to live you your world. I repeat:

source Revelations;

You have the Black Knight comes in and ruins things wages world war Obama in his own way.
Confronted by the White Knight who fights for all that is right. Trump.
Nobody knows that he's just as evil als the other guy.
Fire, Disease, Plague, Locust abound. the signs are there the apocalypse is here.
Beautiful spring day for me. The Dogwood trees are in full bloom, smell of freshly cut grass in the air and my older brother took me to the shooting range. Had a great day, actually.

Thanks Mr. Doom and Gloom.

I was ready to turn it off for the first ten minutes... then she began to make sense.

America is the whore of Revelation? Gimme a break, Porter. The very premise is wrong.

Do you think the Bible says Jesus returns on a raincloud? On a puff of condensation in the troposphere? Or do you think it says he returns on a white horse?

Actually, I believe none of the above. I believe as the founders of this country did. That, however, does not mean I won't consider what other people have to say and try to figure out where undeniable facts fit into my own preconceived notions. To deny some facts that lady presents would be dishonest.

Well, first we'd have to determine whether that lady presents any facts, biblical or otherwise.

The Bible tells in no uncertain terms who the whore of Babylon was; it wasn't America.

It is not all that cut and dried. You should watch the video and check out the scriptural references. The places I thought were Mystery Babylon do not, factually, fit the biblical description at this juncture in history.

Not to belabor the point, Porter, but if it is not cut and dried to you, then you can't really say that you know. It is cut and dried to me; it's all scriptural. No conjecture; no adding to the Scriptures. The whore of Babylon is Jerusalem.

Whereas Christ was the true vine (Jn 15:1), Jerusalem was a useless vine (Ez 15). Through Christ, the branches remain faithful to God. Harlotry, on the other hand, characterized the ancient city.

The great Babylon was metaphorically called Sodom; it was where the Lord was crucified (Rv 11:8). The only city in the Bible other than historical Sodom itself that was ever called Sodom is Jerusalem (Is 1:10; Jer 23:14, Ez 16:44f). Prone to idolatry, it was an unfaithful city, and Isaiah laments its history of adultery (Is 1:21), as do Ezekiel (Chapter 16) and the whole host of prophets. Jerusalem was once wed to the Father (Jer 31:32), but over and over again she proved herself an adulterous bride who broke covenants and engaged in debauchery.

Nowhere does the Bible make such allusions to Rome. Jesus was not crucified in Rome or by the Catholic Church or any other connection to Rome or even in the real Babylon; Jesus was crucified in Jerusalem. And fuggetabout the United States; that's just crazy talk.

Old Jerusalem was the unfaithful bride, the city that murdered the prophets and messengers of God and refused to abide in the one most high (Mt 23:37).

Jesus told an audience of scribes and Pharisees who acknowledged that they had descended from murderers that they themselves would murder and persecute the faithful (Mt 23:29-36). In Acts 8:51-53, Stephen leveled the same charge against them, and true to form, these Jews stoned him to death.

Witch hunts and persecutions emanated from Jerusalem, the symbolic Babylon where the Lord was crucified. Stephen and Paul were only two of the Christians whom the Jews persecuted in this city and her tributaries throughout Judea. Though Christians fled Jerusalem before the war, some may have got caught up in the carnage out in the country, as the madness of the Zealots spread to the hills. The adulterous city consumed the land of milk and honey. On this beast Jerusalem, once a mighty and seductive center of commerce adorned with purple and scarlet, sat a woman “drunk with the blood of the saints.”

Not to belabor the point, Porter, but if it is not cut and dried to you, then you can't really say that you know. It is cut and dried to me; it's all scriptural. No conjecture; no adding to the Scriptures. The whore of Babylon is Jerusalem.

Whereas Christ was the true vine (Jn 15:1), Jerusalem was a useless vine (Ez 15). Through Christ, the branches remain faithful to God. Harlotry, on the other hand, characterized the ancient city.

The great Babylon was metaphorically called Sodom; it was where the Lord was crucified (Rv 11:8). The only city in the Bible other than historical Sodom itself that was ever called Sodom is Jerusalem (Is 1:10; Jer 23:14, Ez 16:44f). Prone to idolatry, it was an unfaithful city, and Isaiah laments its history of adultery (Is 1:21), as do Ezekiel (Chapter 16) and the whole host of prophets. Jerusalem was once wed to the Father (Jer 31:32), but over and over again she proved herself an adulterous bride who broke covenants and engaged in debauchery.

Nowhere does the Bible make such allusions to Rome. Jesus was not crucified in Rome or by the Catholic Church or any other connection to Rome or even in the real Babylon; Jesus was crucified in Jerusalem. And fuggetabout the United States; that's just crazy talk.

Old Jerusalem was the unfaithful bride, the city that murdered the prophets and messengers of God and refused to abide in the one most high (Mt 23:37).

Jesus told an audience of scribes and Pharisees who acknowledged that they had descended from murderers that they themselves would murder and persecute the faithful (Mt 23:29-36). In Acts 8:51-53, Stephen leveled the same charge against them, and true to form, these Jews stoned him to death.

Witch hunts and persecutions emanated from Jerusalem, the symbolic Babylon where the Lord was crucified. Stephen and Paul were only two of the Christians whom the Jews persecuted in this city and her tributaries throughout Judea. Though Christians fled Jerusalem before the war, some may have got caught up in the carnage out in the country, as the madness of the Zealots spread to the hills. The adulterous city consumed the land of milk and honey. On this beast Jerusalem, once a mighty and seductive center of commerce adorned with purple and scarlet, sat a woman “drunk with the blood of the saints.”

Once you'e checked out the first part of the video (it's in two parts) I'm sure you will come back and then tell me where she got the location wrong from. It makes me think about things... though history is cyclical and we may just appear as a modern day Sodom at the present. God left the Old Jerusalem and said his people would go to a land that he would yet name. Sooo... I tend to agree with you, but this is making me scrutinize Scripture very closely.

I gave you the explanation you asked for rockwell - I am compelled by the forgeries and fallacies of christianity and the other desert religions.

whatever is forcing you in life is your own dilemma, blaming others for your faults isn't going to solve your problems.

I gave you the explanation you asked for rockwell - I am compelled by the forgeries and fallacies of christianity and the other desert religions.

whatever is forcing you in life is your own dilemma, blaming others for your faults isn't going to solve your problems.

The only problem I have on this thread is you thinking you are God and can tell me what to believe or not believe. Your God complex is annoying and a distraction; you won't mind if the rest of us ignore your inane posts that look like they were cobbled together by a 3rd grader with too much Ritalin in his system.

The only problem I have on this thread is you thinking you are God and can tell me what to believe or not believe. Your God complex is annoying and a distraction; you won't mind if the rest of us ignore your inane posts that look like they were cobbled together by a 3rd grader with too much Ritalin in his system.

The only problem I have on this thread is you thinking you are God and can tell me what to believe or not believe.
:hhello:

rockwell, might I suggest from your responses it seems quite possible you have more problems than you are leading yourself to believe exist ... fanaticism seems as good a candidate to start with.

you asked for my explanation, the forgeries and fallacies the crucifiers wrote into their 4th century christian bible and gave you an example -

you can believe whatever you care to just do not contribute your forgeries to the 1st century or proclaim an end times using the same document as your video in any other manner than a cobbled together 4th century political document disguised as a religion.

If you are a pagan... then your post makes sense. I can see a pagan saying stuff like this.

Hmm - This remembers me to the so called "tolerance speech" of Lady Gyburc in an epos from Wolfram von Eschenbach from the year 1217. And what say this lines to me? ... They say: Why think the people today they are intelligent?

Then this has to be.... it must be.... one of the most stupid responses I have ever seen.

That's the typical US-American answer to all forms of critics.

Perhaps my hope is you are somewhere outside of your posts?

It's no wonder the pagans think Christians are morons, when people like you, write stuff like that.

"Morons" is a praise compared with this what prayers of the USA often say in public.

If I was a pagan,

What for heavens sake is your problem with pagans?

watching you completely fabricate non-issues, and cramming words into people's mouths that they never said... I wouldn't want to be a Christian either.

Honestly, nothing you wrote, even remotely pertained to the topic. The topic was the rapture. Where do you see gender as an aspect of the rapture? Where? What Bible verse says anything about the Rapture being different for men or woman? Nowhere. You made it up.

The topic was the rapture. Where do you see "rules" on people, or specific rules on men or women, being an aspect of the rapture? What bible verse has anything to do with the "rules" on men and woman, in relation to the rapture? Nowhere. You just made it up.

Again, if you are pagan, then this all makes complete sense, and I'll leave you alone.

Ohh - what a lucky man - I am.

But if you are a Christian,

Your power of persuasion is big. I would love it to be a pagan now - but unfortunatelly I'm not.

listen up... G-d is not mocked.

My father is not what? ... Sorry - but you are a little confused: You are not my father.

Whatever a man sows, he reaps.

Not always. What I sow others will harvest.

If you are thinking you are helping the Kingdom of G-d,

... Hmm ... what was it what one of the blues brothers often said? ...

making up crap.... beware... judgement me friend, is coming.

I guess it makes the Lord angry (indeed he is smiling about) when people think, they really know what the final judgement from god is good for. Perhaps you will be very astonished this day. I too. And by the way : If you are indeed a typical US-American "Christian", then I fear there are reasons, why Christians are called "morons" in the USA.

Last edited:
... Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. ...

Translation: God is the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to god except through god.

You are not Jesus, BreezeWood. Your are not the truth, Breezewood. And you are living - but you are not "the life" on its own, Breezewood. And who comes to the father is not your decision.

This sentence teaches modesty and not an arrogant feeling of superiority.

Last edited:
... Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. ...

Translation: God is the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to god except through god.

You are not Jesus, BreezeWood. Your are not the truth, Breezewood. And you are living - but you are not "the life" on its own, Breezewood. And who comes to the father is not your decision.

it is you who uses the religious itinerant in your book for you to pretend you are the Almighty - that is written as a forgery by the crucifiers to seal their political objectives they included throughout their book of deceptions.

no one goes "through" the Almighty, they are the gatekeeper and proscribed their religion during antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - that is what you need to go through sinner and good luck doing it while remaining a "hopeless" sinner as your book instructs.

it is you who uses the religious itinerant in your book for you to pretend you are the Almighty - that is written as a forgery by the crucifiers to seal their political objectives they included throughout their book of deceptions.

no one goes "through" the Almighty, they are the gatekeeper and proscribed their religion during antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - that is what you need to go through sinner and good luck doing it while remaining a "hopeless" sinner as your book instructs.

Only to be sure: Do you try to disagaree with my words here by continuing to misuse the bible for your lies? Are you really sure it's good to do so? What do you like to do? Do you like to crucify Jesus, by trying to ignore intentionally the logos of the father, the son and the holy spirit?

Last edited:

Hmm - This remembers me to the so called "tolerance speech" of Lady Gyburc in an epos from Wolfram von Eschenbach from the year 1217. And what say this lines to me? ... They say: Why think the people today they are intelligent?

That's the typical US-American answer to all forms of critics.

Perhaps my hope is you are somewhere outside of your posts?

"Morons" is a praise compared with this what prayers of the USA often say in public.

If I was a pagan,

What for heavens sake is your problem with pagans?

watching you completely fabricate non-issues, and cramming words into people's mouths that they never said... I wouldn't want to be a Christian either.

Ohh - what a lucky man - I am.

But if you are a Christian,

Your power of persuasion is big. I would love it to be a pagan now - but unfortunatelly I'm not.

listen up... G-d is not mocked.

My father is not what? ... Sorry - but you are a little confused: You are not my father.

Whatever a man sows, he reaps.

Not always. What I sow others will harvest.

If you are thinking you are helping the Kingdom of G-d,

... Hmm ... what was it what one of the blues brothers often said? ...

making up crap.... beware... judgement me friend, is coming.

I guess it makes the Lord angry (indeed he is smiling about) when people think, they really know what the final judgement from god is good for. Perhaps you will be very astonished this day. I too. And by the way : If you are indeed a typical US-American "Christian", then I fear there are reasons, why Christians are called "morons" in the USA.

You post once again, is absolutely nonsensical.

Additionally you spam pointless videos, that are a waste of time.

So, I have determined that you have no value in talking to. You make up stuff that isn't in my post. Put words in other people's mouths, and you are insulting, without cause or reason.

So... You are hereby ignored. You won't be allowed to bother me ever again. You can run along and waste other people's time. But don't be too surprised when few people bother responding to you.

source Revelations;

You have the Black Knight comes in and ruins things wages world war Obama in his own way.
Confronted by the White Knight who fights for all that is right. Trump.
Nobody knows that he's just as evil as the other guy.
Fire, Disease, Plague, Locust abound. the signs are there the apocalypse is here.

I don't think it's end times because we are too ready for it. We are supposed to be ready for it, but it will come when we aren't. Thus, we have to continue waiting until that day comes and we will know it is and what to do.

Only to be sure: Do you try to disagaree with my words here by continuing to misuse the bible for your lies? Are you really sure it's good to do so? What do you like to do? Do you like to crucify Jesus, by trying to ignore intentionally the logos of the father, the son and the holy spirit?

no, the christian bible is a book of forgeries and fallacies and is used to persecute and victimize the innocent as is witnessed by recorded history from the 4th century unabated to the present time ...

yes, the religion of antiquity is a final judgement for all humanity so setting the record straight is a top priority in fulfilling destiny to the proper setting.

the christian bible was written by the crucifiers - took them till the 4th century to take control and have never relinquished their comand as previously mentioned proven by recorded history.

just why do you want a messiah zann - no one can do for you what you have to do for yourself that was the true message of the religious itinerant and the 1st century. for admission to the Everlasting -

otherwise just live a happy and fulfilling life and maybe it will workout for you anyway.

the christian bible was written by the crucifiers - took them till the 4th century to take control and have never relinquished their comand as previously mentioned proven by recorded history.

Still bitter about Israel being counted as a third world country? Jesus will lead it to the promised land.

Still bitter about Israel being counted as a third world country? Jesus will lead it to the promised land.
good luck for them, they'll be meet no differently than the other two ...

Forum List

Back