The End Times are here.

order of events- 1. pretrib rapture 2. shortly after the 7 year tribulation 3. trib ends in second coming of Jesus. 4. 1,000 year millenial reign of Jesus on Earth.The millennial reign of Christ will begin, a time during which the false prophet and the beast (Antichrist), the first to be thrown into the lake of fire, will begin to serve their eternal sentences. Satan will be confined in the bottomless pit, and there will be none of his minions to torment and tempt the millennial earth-dwellers. It will be a time much like the times of Eden, with the earth restored to its pristine beauty. (Read Rev. 20-10.) After the 1,000 years, the devil will be released from the pit for a short space of time. He will lead millions of those who have been born during the millennium in an assault on Christ at Jerusalem. God will send down fire and consume them all. Satan will be cast into the lake of fire. The lost dead will be resurrected (their eternal bodies joined to their souls), and all will stand before the great white throne of Christ to be judged. All will be cast into the lake of fire for eternity. (Read Rev. 20:10-15.) God “Jesus Christ” will remake the heavens and the earth in preparation for everlasting, ever-growing ecstasy in God’s presence. (Read Rev. 20:16-22: 16.)
What rapture?
In Matthew 24, Jesus describes a moment where people will be swept away from the Earth in a flash.

Two women will be grinding oat the mill; one will be taken and one left.​

There are a few other verses, but this makes the point, that two people will be working together, and in a blink, one will be gone, while the other is left behind. There was a popular series of books based on this event, called "left behind".

Robot Check

While the books are obviously fictional novels, the concept is pretty accurate. The idea is that when G-d actually does dish out divine judgement on the Earth, that he will not harm the good followers of G-d with the evil. In Genesis 19, we see that the Angels of destruction were sent to Sodom, and they pushed Lot, and his wives and family out of the city saying "But flee there quickly, because I cannot do anything until you reach it".

You can read the entire chapter on your own, but the basic run down is, until the good people before G-d left the city, G-d did not bring down the judgement on the city.

Similarly, we believe that when G-d does bring down divine judgement on the Earth, that all Christians will be raptures away.

In fact I think the Rapture itself will be absolutely horrifying, to those left here. I would wager as Christian pilots disapear mid-flight, Christian truck drivers disappear from Semis on the highway, Christian doctors vanish during surgery, Christian plant workers disappear from safety controls, and Christian government officials disappear from their offices, and in some cases entire small towns may vanish in a moment, and as this happens in every country and nation, and land of the Earth....

I think the entire world will be in shock and horror, before a single judgement of G-d even happens.
The Left Behind series is not accurate at all. It's nothing but popular culture.

Rapture doctrine teaches that God threatens the earth’s destruction, even though Jesus promises the earth’s redemption. And contrary to popular culture, Jesus did not say that anyone would be left behind, as if unbelievers are left on a corrupt and loathsome planet to their despair; he said only that some would be left. He said the opposite of what popular culture says, that the ones who are left are the ones who would enjoy the inheritance, or the earth. Note the wording in the way Matthew records this allegory:

For as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, and they were unaware until the flood came and swept them all away, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. Then two men will be in the field; one will be taken and one left. Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and one left. (Mt 24:37-41)

To illustrate the looming calamity in Judea, Jesus referenced Noah, who was righteous and therefore who inherited the earth. When the rains came and flooded the land, the wicked were swept away and the righteous were left, not the other way around, as popular culture teaches. As with the two men in the field and the two women at the mill, one is taken and one is left. To maintain consistency with the Noah example, the man and the woman who are left are the two righteous ones who inherit the earth. The wicked are the ones who are taken. The meek are the ones who inherit the earth (Mt 5:5).

Not only did Jesus not use the phrase left behind, he also stood opposite popular culture on its very premise. The wicked are those who would not inherit the earth. They are the ones who would be taken, and before the New Testament closes, they are. They perish with their Law at the hands of the Romans. The cursed leaders who taught error to generations of their people and refused to repent are the ones who end up slaughtered and their cult of temple burned to the ground. As promised, Jesus brought his sword (Mt 10:34).

With the wicked out of the way, the righteous remain on the earth to inherit it. This is what Jesus taught and what he charged his apostles to pray, that the Father’s will be done on earth as it is in heaven. That is, God would dwell where the righteous dwell and reign over a righteous people. That is where He intended to restore paradise. The sword that Jesus wielded, though a curse to the old guard, is a blessing to those who turn to him, for with this sword he has conquered the world (Jn 16:33). He has established his kingdom and sentenced the unrepentant.

order of events- 1. pretrib rapture 2. shortly after the 7 year tribulation 3. trib ends in second coming of Jesus. 4. 1,000 year millenial reign of Jesus on Earth.The millennial reign of Christ will begin, a time during which the false prophet and the beast (Antichrist), the first to be thrown into the lake of fire, will begin to serve their eternal sentences. Satan will be confined in the bottomless pit, and there will be none of his minions to torment and tempt the millennial earth-dwellers. It will be a time much like the times of Eden, with the earth restored to its pristine beauty. (Read Rev. 20-10.) After the 1,000 years, the devil will be released from the pit for a short space of time. He will lead millions of those who have been born during the millennium in an assault on Christ at Jerusalem. God will send down fire and consume them all. Satan will be cast into the lake of fire. The lost dead will be resurrected (their eternal bodies joined to their souls), and all will stand before the great white throne of Christ to be judged. All will be cast into the lake of fire for eternity. (Read Rev. 20:10-15.) God “Jesus Christ” will remake the heavens and the earth in preparation for everlasting, ever-growing ecstasy in God’s presence. (Read Rev. 20:16-22: 16.)
What rapture?
In Matthew 24, Jesus describes a moment where people will be swept away from the Earth in a flash.

Two women will be grinding oat the mill; one will be taken and one left.​

There are a few other verses, but this makes the point, that two people will be working together, and in a blink, one will be gone, while the other is left behind. There was a popular series of books based on this event, called "left behind".

Robot Check

While the books are obviously fictional novels, the concept is pretty accurate. The idea is that when G-d actually does dish out divine judgement on the Earth, that he will not harm the good followers of G-d with the evil. In Genesis 19, we see that the Angels of destruction were sent to Sodom, and they pushed Lot, and his wives and family out of the city saying "But flee there quickly, because I cannot do anything until you reach it".

You can read the entire chapter on your own, but the basic run down is, until the good people before G-d left the city, G-d did not bring down the judgement on the city.

Similarly, we believe that when G-d does bring down divine judgement on the Earth, that all Christians will be raptures away.

In fact I think the Rapture itself will be absolutely horrifying, to those left here. I would wager as Christian pilots disapear mid-flight, Christian truck drivers disappear from Semis on the highway, Christian doctors vanish during surgery, Christian plant workers disappear from safety controls, and Christian government officials disappear from their offices, and in some cases entire small towns may vanish in a moment, and as this happens in every country and nation, and land of the Earth....

I think the entire world will be in shock and horror, before a single judgement of G-d even happens.
The Left Behind series is not accurate at all. It's nothing but popular culture.

Rapture doctrine teaches that God threatens the earth’s destruction, even though Jesus promises the earth’s redemption. And contrary to popular culture, Jesus did not say that anyone would be left behind, as if unbelievers are left on a corrupt and loathsome planet to their despair; he said only that some would be left. He said the opposite of what popular culture says, that the ones who are left are the ones who would enjoy the inheritance, or the earth. Note the wording in the way Matthew records this allegory:

For as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, and they were unaware until the flood came and swept them all away, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. Then two men will be in the field; one will be taken and one left. Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and one left. (Mt 24:37-41)

To illustrate the looming calamity in Judea, Jesus referenced Noah, who was righteous and therefore who inherited the earth. When the rains came and flooded the land, the wicked were swept away and the righteous were left, not the other way around, as popular culture teaches. As with the two men in the field and the two women at the mill, one is taken and one is left. To maintain consistency with the Noah example, the man and the woman who are left are the two righteous ones who inherit the earth. The wicked are the ones who are taken. The meek are the ones who inherit the earth (Mt 5:5).

Not only did Jesus not use the phrase left behind, he also stood opposite popular culture on its very premise. The wicked are those who would not inherit the earth. They are the ones who would be taken, and before the New Testament closes, they are. They perish with their Law at the hands of the Romans. The cursed leaders who taught error to generations of their people and refused to repent are the ones who end up slaughtered and their cult of temple burned to the ground. As promised, Jesus brought his sword (Mt 10:34).

With the wicked out of the way, the righteous remain on the earth to inherit it. This is what Jesus taught and what he charged his apostles to pray, that the Father’s will be done on earth as it is in heaven. That is, God would dwell where the righteous dwell and reign over a righteous people. That is where He intended to restore paradise. The sword that Jesus wielded, though a curse to the old guard, is a blessing to those who turn to him, for with this sword he has conquered the world (Jn 16:33). He has established his kingdom and sentenced the unrepentant.

Thanks. But I didn't ask you a question. You asked a question, and I answered it.

I have no interest in debating this, and you have a right to your opinion.
Thanks.

At first I thought this broad was kooky. She called it and it goes down pretty much the way she says. This is irrefutable evidence:

At first I thought this broad was kooky. She called it and it goes down pretty much the way she says. This is irrefutable evidence:

get a grip on yourself rockwell - they spent a century to come up with their forgery, the crucifiers. the video, skimming through it is a reflection of their success - sad but true. its been repeated for centuries.

source Revelations;

You have the Black Knight comes in and ruins things wages world war Obama in his own way.
Confronted by the White Knight who fights for all that is right. Trump.
Nobody knows that he's just as evil as the other guy.
Fire, Disease, Plague, Locust abound. the signs are there the apocalypse is here.
Super_Epic_Facepalm.jpg

source Revelations;

You have the Black Knight comes in and ruins things wages world war Obama in his own way.
Confronted by the White Knight who fights for all that is right. Trump.
Nobody knows that he's just as evil as the other guy.
Fire, Disease, Plague, Locust abound. the signs are there the apocalypse is here.

Anti-Christ: Some of your other jokes were better.

... In Matthew 24, Jesus describes a moment where people will be swept away from the Earth in a flash.
Two women will be grinding oat the mill; one will be tken and one left.

And? Which woman do you like to be? The one who respects god or the other one?

-----
But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only. For as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, and they were unaware until the flood came and swept them all away, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. Then two men will be in the field; one will be taken and one left. Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and one left. Therefore, stay awake, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. But know this, that if the master of the house had known in what part of the night the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and would not have let his house be broken into. Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.
-----

-----

Last edited:
... In Matthew 24, Jesus describes a moment where people will be swept away from the Earth in a flash.

-----
But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only. For as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, and they were unaware until the flood came and swept them all away, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. Then two men will be in the field; one will be taken and one left. Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and one left. Therefore, stay awake, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. But know this, that if the master of the house had known in what part of the night the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and would not have let his house be broken into. Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.
-----

-----

Well obviously, I'm the Christian. That's why I read through the Bible every year.

-----
-----

-----

Well obviously, I'm the Christian. That's why I read through the Bible every year.

I don't know who or what you are. Perhaps a kind of superposition of a more or less wake person and more or less thief. My opinion is: You are a man who reffered to the sentence "Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and one left." but not to the sentence "Then two men will be in the field; one will be taken and one left" - so I think you are a man, who likes to give rules to others - specially to the weaker gender - but you don't accept the same rules for you on your own. Furthermore I think you are a member of a society, which is used to make out of the bible a kind of monster for professional liars. Tell me what's better: to be a man or a woman. Tell me what's better: to have to stay or to have to go with the Lord.

God is love. God is life. Fight for life. Specially for the life before death.

God bless you.

ahm - this text was a German translation - I let it here; perhaps it will need someone else. Gottes Segen möge Dich begleiten und leiten, Fremder meines Volkes.

And again: Read the text. Understand it. Accept it. God bless you.

Last edited:

I haven't watched that video yet, but I saw a documentary on the same topic and it was very, very interesting… and It was backed up scripturally in a very compelling way. I'll definitely check out this one, thanks for sharing it.

I can count on one hand who thinks Trump was sent by God, and one of those people is Trump himself. Usually when people say they were sent from God, they are either a minister of a religious cult or they have schizophrenia.
1586334215694.png

I fear no one understands the book "revelation". "1000 years" was for example once the same what today is a googol: 10^100. An unimaginable big number - but ending. To think about the revelation is confusing. The revelation is in the bible because of the respect for the autor. He was cooked from the ancient Romans in oil - but survived. Later he wrote the revelation. So the main theme of the revelation is: never give up!

Last edited:

get a grip on yourself rockwell - they spent a century to come up with their forgery, the crucifiers. the video, skimming through it is a reflection of their success - sad but true. its been repeated for centuries.

Bite me heathen. Troll someone else. You've had your ass kicked so many times for your intolerance of believers that if you weren't anonymous, you'd be ashamed to show your face in public.

I can count on one hand who thinks Trump was sent by God, and one of those people is Trump himself. Usually when people say they were sent from God, they are either a minister of a religious cult or they have schizophrenia. View attachment 320547

A lot of Trump supporters think the man was sent by God to save this nation. Yet Trump does not exhibit a single, solitary trait one would associate with a Christian. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

I turned this off after about ten seconds. It's nonsense.

I was ready to turn it off for the first ten minutes... then she began to make sense.

America is the whore of Revelation? Gimme a break, Porter. The very premise is wrong.

Do you think the Bible says Jesus returns on a raincloud? On a puff of condensation in the troposphere? Or do you think it says he returns on a white horse?

I was ready to turn it off for the first ten minutes... then she began to make sense.

America is the whore of Revelation? Gimme a break, Porter. The very premise is wrong.

Do you think the Bible says Jesus returns on a raincloud? On a puff of condensation in the troposphere? Or do you think it says he returns on a white horse?

Actually, I believe none of the above. I believe as the founders of this country did. That, however, does not mean I won't consider what other people have to say and try to figure out where undeniable facts fit into my own preconceived notions. To deny some facts that lady presents would be dishonest.

Actually, I believe none of the above. I believe as the founders of this country did. That, however, does not mean I won't consider what other people have to say and try to figure out where undeniable facts fit into my own preconceived notions. To deny some facts that lady presents would be dishonest.

Well, first we'd have to determine whether that lady presents any facts, biblical or otherwise.

The Bible tells in no uncertain terms who the whore of Babylon was; it wasn't America.

Bite me heathen. Troll someone else. You've had your ass kicked so many times for your intolerance of believers that if you weren't anonymous, you'd be ashamed to show your face in public.

deceivers, that have dispelled the religion of antiquity for a 10000 page book of forgeries and fallacies disguised for purposes used to persecute and victimize the innocent - that began with their treatment of the religious itinerant of the 1st century.

Forum List

Back