The End of America Is In Sight

Well we kind of have to when we can hear you Fascists whining about how you‘re so victimized. Don’t take it personally.
Take this personally. Stops fucking lying. Seems it’s YOU whining about how you’re so “victimized” and “scared” because people won’t do what YOU want. Grow up. You have ZERO say over what I do.

Yup.

and if protesters and rioters are now classified as political prisoners...well...:dunno:

Poor baby. Your bullshit debunked again. You’re crying because even black parents call your CRT bullshit out as bullshit. Historians across the country call your 1619 project bullshit. Keep flailing and throwing spittle all over the keyboard as we defy you Nazi assholes.

Last edited:
There is nothing illegal about that. I support covid passports.

You are turning it into a communist country. Businesses have a right to allow only vaccinated people in their building. You want to take that right away.
Of course you do. As long as the leftists get to pick the rights. Your feelings don’t allow you to imagine the repercussions.

The fact that you are comparing yourselves to the Gulag victims of Stalin wiuld be pathetic if it were not so darn funny. Snowflakes.
Yet here you are crying about people not bowing to YOUR demands. You would be funny if you weren’t so ignorant, pathetic, and an outright lying Nazi. Snowflake? Yes YOU and every leftard here crying about unvaccinated people is a snowflake. Cry some more.

Gee. Why on earth should people consider the responsibilities that go with rights? How dare they think about other people.

We are seeing the end result of an ideology that revolves around “me, me, me”.
So your rights are contingent on giving them up?

How fucking stupid can you be?

Programming of the sheeples? More like than trantrum revolt of the morons.

The End of America Is In Sight? What a drama queen!

Get over yourself and do your part to stop the spread of the disease in your community. If you got a valid medical reason other than cowardice to avoid the vaccine, don't take it. Hint: Politics ain't it.
At what point should personal freedom yield to common good? For people that support their community, it is public health. People that don't believe in taking precautions are just nasty, and I will avoid them if I can.
The answer is "never." It's one thing to wear a mask voluntarily. It's entirely another to sprint down the chute to the abbotoir because some bureacrat starts bleating about the "public good."

Take this personally. Stops fucking lying. Seems it’s YOU whining about how you’re so “victimized” and “scared” because people won’t do what YOU want. Grow up. You have ZERO say over what I DO

Yet here you are crying about people not bowing to YOUR demands. You would be funny if you weren’t so ignorant, pathetic, and an outright lying Nazi. Snowflake? Yes YOU and every leftard here crying about unvaccinated people is a snowflake. Cry some more.
when-you-trigger-someone-just-right.jpg

Poor baby. Your bullshit debunked again. You’re crying because even black parents call your CRT bullshit out as bullshit. Historians across the country call your 1619 project bullshit. Keep flailing and throwing spittle all over the keyboard as we defy you Nazi assholes.
Ya...you defy it by burning books and frantically banning ideas :lol:

You funny keyboard warriors (I think there's a Q stuck to your cheek...bad idea to bang your head on your keyboard).

What does that entail, groveling before the Fuhrer Biden?
Most adults (that wouldn't be you) would genetally that murdering someone (an irresponsible act) will curtail your right to besr arms, for example.

Most adults (that wouldn't be you) would genetally that murdering someone (an irresponsible act) will curtail your right to besr arms, for example.
So your rights are contingent on respecting other people's rights. How does that government the authority to force me to wear a mask?

So your rights are contingent on respecting other people's rights. How does that government the authority to force me to wear a mask?
Because we haven't been wearing masks to protect ourselves. The main function of wearing them is to protect other people from you, because any of us can have Covid and not know it.

Which leads conveniently to my answer to the OP: Your right to liberty ends when it infringes on someone else's.

We do not have the unfettered liberty to drive 120 mph down a residential street, because it creates a significant risk of killing our neighbors.

Just the same, I have no problem with someone being penalized for not wearing a mask, because it creates an increasing risk of killing your neighbors.

To me, that is consistent with using the power of our republic to provide as much life and liberty for as many of us as we can.

Forum List

Back