The End of America Is In Sight

Ya...you defy it by burning books and frantically banning ideas :lol:

You funny keyboard warriors (I think there's a Q stuck to your cheek...bad idea to bang your head on your keyboard).
Like we need "Heather has Two Mommies" in all of our libraries.

The most famous example is that you can't yell fire in a crowded theater.

Yes, yes, yes yes yes, we all know you state the obvious! If I yell fire in a crowded theater though, there is an OBVIOUS, IMMEDIATE, DIRECT and LIKELY consequence of many people getting hurt right there on the spot undeniably connected! Going out to pick up a carton of milk somewhere without your stupid, fucking. hideous, grotesque mask on, there is AT BEST, a slightly elevated theoretical chance that you MIGHT infect SOMEONE, and even THAT depends on a whole set of intractable variables which no one can even know, such as where you go, how crowded it is, whether you have sheltered in place or even HAVE the fucking virus plus the vaccination statuses of the other people! And if their status is vaccinated, then essentially no chance of a problem at all.

Our entire society has let itself be molded by fear mongering and panicked knee-jerk risk aversion throwing people to the wind because government wasn't ready nor willing to do the right things over a year ago that could have nipped this virus in the butt before it ever had the chance to get started.

Why should an unvaccinated person stay away from a vaccinated person?
Because it's the unvaccinated that are spreading new versions of the virus which could be resistant to the vaccines. If everyone had been vaccinated, these new strains wouldn't exist.

Because we haven't been wearing masks to protect ourselves. The main function of wearing them is to protect other people from you, because any of us can have Covid and not know it.

Which leads conveniently to my answer to the OP: Your right to liberty ends when it infringes on someone else's.

We do not have the unfettered liberty to drive 120 mph down a residential street, because it creates a significant risk of killing our neighbors.

Just the same, I have no problem with someone being penalized for not wearing a mask, because it creates an increasing risk of killing your neighbors.

To me, that is consistent with using the power of our republic to provide as much life and liberty for as many of us as we can.

The survival rate is over 99%. The power of our republic has provided a vaccine for free for the entire nation. Nothing more needs to be done.

No, your rights are contingent on being able to handle them responsibly.
You know what you sound like? An authoritarian religious right conservative from decades ago, you know, the ones you professed to hate because they expected people to be responsible and not rely on the government and others in society to support them? That's what you've become, the authoritarian preaching to everyone else how they should live their lives, expecting responsibility, but only on those things that you find important to your movement. Responsibility as far as attending school, doing well and studying, graduating, not getting pregnant (an easy thing to do these days), getting a job that can support you before you have children, working hard, respect for others, not doing drugs, etc... etc... etc... All those thing require no responsibility, they get a pass from your politics, curious isn't it??

You funny keyboard warriors (I think there's a Q stuck to your cheek...bad idea to bang your head on your keyboard).
While you cheer people being canceled and marginalized and deplatformed, speech censored or completely stifled, because you don't agree with what they say. Every time you don't have anything logical to stay, this 'Q' bullshit pops up, it's hilarious! And obvious... lol

The political dissidents arrested on Jan. 6 are still in prison without formal charges or a trial. Do you have your covid passport in order?

The argument over whether this is becoming a communist country is over. It is.
I think Democrats have been trying to explain to you Justice Reform for a number of years now... Thanks for lending your support..

While you cheer people being canceled and marginalized and deplatformed, speech censored or completely stifled, because you don't agree with what they say. Every time you don't have anything logical to stay, this 'Q' bullshit pops up, it's hilarious! And obvious... lol
It isn’t hilarious...it is just pathetic. You go on about the rights of private businesses to do what they want, you whined about “fairness doctrines” .... but now you think they are “unfairly” targeting conservatives...a claim yet to be substantiated btw....you want the government to interfere rather than follow the rules you agreed to on private property. As for Q bullshit, why the heck do you keep parroting it?

You know what you sound like? An authoritarian religious right conservative from decades ago, you know, the ones you professed to hate because they expected people to be responsible and not rely on the government and others in society to support them? That's what you've become, the authoritarian preaching to everyone else how they should live their lives, expecting responsibility, but only on those things that you find important to your movement. Responsibility as far as attending school, doing well and studying, graduating, not getting pregnant (an easy thing to do these days), getting a job that can support you before you have children, working hard, respect for others, not doing drugs, etc... etc... etc... All those thing require no responsibility, they get a pass from your politics, curious isn't it??
Bullshit.

If you went and sacrificed a Virgin, I am pretty sure religious rights would be curtailed. Same if you engaged in a child marriage in biblical/quranic style. Likewise if you went to work and shot your boss you would lose your right to firearms. There is a reason why children don’t yet have all those rights.

Respect for others and their rights, that is a responsibility. So is treating others with basic dignity. Or not using your rights to irresponsibly harm others just because you can.

This country is stronger than ever. With the new young workforce we have companies have never had such a productive hard working workforce to draw from. If a company can't find workers it's 200 percent on the company.

So you can’t refute anything i stated. No surprise. Also no surprise you were triggered by someone not doing what YOU want. Salute your fellow Nazis.

1628209722092.jpeg

Hey asshole, we aren’t burning books. Banning ideas? Bullshit. That’s you assholes. Hey dumbfuck, black parents ARE calling your CRT bullshit bullshit. Historians nationwide have called you’re 1619 project bullshit. YOUR attempts to change history are being defied and you can’t handle it. Keyboard warrior? Hardly. Then resorting to this Q letter. More proof of your unfitness for your position. You have shit on your face. Happens when you wallow in it.

Bullshit.

If you went and sacrificed a Virgin, I am pretty sure religious rights would be curtailed. Same if you engaged in a child marriage in biblical/quranic style. Likewise if you went to work and shot your boss you would lose your right to firearms. There is a reason why children don’t yet have all those rights.

Respect for others and their rights, that is a responsibility. So is treating others with basic dignity. Or not using your rights to irresponsibly harm others just because you can.
Complete bullshit comparisons. Cry some more Karen. As I tell you to go fuck yourself and your Nazi beliefs. That last paragraph broke the irony meter.

Those communities ought to do more to prevent black on black crime, but that does not mean communities and the nation should avoid dealing with a known threat that has killed 630,000 plus Americans. Your theory is preposterous. I will be glad to do my part as I am vaccinated and wear mask in indoor public businesses.
At the same time if I see some black dude, shooting at people (black or white) I will put whatever rounds into him, until he can't continue shooting people. There. Feel better? Now go do your part and quit being part of either problem.
You lost them all at “do your part” ;)

Forum List

Back