The End of America Is In Sight

Hilarious. No one can use an analogy of negative events of 20th century history ......
You use the terms "Nazi" and "Commie" all the time. Don't cry about it now when it is thrown in your face. You don't want to be taken for a nut, stop acting like one.

A business has a right to do what it wants within the law.

So you want big government forcing businesses to do stuff it doesn't want to do?

If they're violating a citizen's right to control what is put into or done with their very own body that may cause harm to them, then yes.

When all the callow, petulant, or just plain crazy idiot extremists on both sides get tired of flinging shit at each other and go take a nap, the adults can step in again and start making measured, reasonable, balanced decisions for the sake of both the individual and the Republic as a whole. Right now the adults can't hear each other over the screeching of the dimwitted children on both far ends.
Who are the extremists on the Right you talk about ? 90% of republicans in office are RINOs. Are you talking about the Ron DeSantis and Ron Johnson types?

I believe you were laughing at me for saying China is the biggest domestic threat 9 months ago

Gee. Why on earth should people consider the responsibilities that go with rights? How dare they think about other people.

We are seeing the end result of an ideology that revolves around “me, me, me”.
I’d be happy if people thought about other people and not burn their cities or rip them out of cars and beat the shit out of them.

You use the terms "Nazi" and "Commie" all the time. Don't cry about it now when it is thrown in your face. You don't want to be taken for a nut, stop acting like one.
If the suit fits…..
Candycorn brain says it’s bad people are arrested for violent rioting. Yeah, I called the freak a Commie. Brown Shirter would have been better.
I never even suggested you were a Nazi, all I brought up was historical fact of apathy letting the Nazis rise to power and a lot of good Germans got trapped into going along. Stop being a snowflake.

Last edited:
If the suit fits…..
Candycorn brain says it’s bad people are arrested for violent rioting. Yeah, I called the freak a Commie. Brown Shirter would have been better.
I never even suggested you were a Nazi, all I brought up was historical fact of apathy letting the Nazis rise to power and a lot of good Germans got trapped into going along. Stop being a snowflake.
Do you just want to scream back and forth with the extremists on the other side, or do you want to discuss the many pressing matters facing our nation?

No. FUCK YOU!!!!

I hope all of you get sick and fucking DIE!!!!!
Boy, you sound bitter! If you don't get the vaccine or take precautions, based on your political ideology, I probably stand a much better chance of making it through this, than you.
1628094995198.png

..................................................See you on the other side, Ray................................

You have the beta test substance injected and you can still catch/spread it and you still must wear a double diaper on your head. What’s it to you that I didn’t?

Answer: the Left must control every aspect of private lives. It’s your fascist nature.
I only wear the single diaper, and only when inside stores and businesses. I don't care if you make poor decisions out of fear or politics. Even Dumb Donny made better personal Covid decisions than you. Go ahead and listen to him. He will never tell you to mask or be vaccinated. He got his modern medicine and the vaccine. Neither he nor I, care if you take it or not, live or die with it or not. You are expendable. We are not.

Forum List

Back