The End of America Is In Sight

Complete bullshit comparisons. Cry some more Karen. As I tell you to go fuck yourself and your Nazi beliefs. That last paragraph broke the irony meter.
CFF94A1E-DA8B-490D-87AB-B3787BED658F.jpeg

Hey asshole, we aren’t burning books. Banning ideas? Bullshit. That’s you assholes. Hey dumbfuck, black parents ARE calling your CRT bullshit bullshit. Historians nationwide have called you’re 1619 project bullshit. YOUR attempts to change history are being defied and you can’t handle it. Keyboard warrior? Hardly. Then resorting to this Q letter. More proof of your unfitness for your position. You have shit on your face. Happens when you wallow in it.
1E6EF0C7-765F-4098-ABD7-41622AB1D66B.jpeg

Look, an asshole who’s going to cry when you tell her to go fuck herself , we’ll do what we want whenever we want. POOr bitch, flailing away as your lack of argument gets exposed. Remember to salute your masters horse face.

View attachment 522031
Man, you really are triggered. Sit down, wipe your chin off, and take a few deep breaths. Do you have anyone to call to come and sit with you? Perhaps someone who can assist you with a more creative line of insults maybe? Maybe a book burning party? Some new legislation banning scarey ideas?

Man, you really are triggered. Sit down, wipe your chin off, and take a few deep breaths. Do you have anyone to call to come and sit with you? Perhaps someone who can assist you with a more creative line of insults maybe? Maybe a book burning party? Some new legislation banning scarey ideas?
Poor little uneducated Nazi bitch. Here’s my reply. Fuck you. You’re mad you’re getting outsmarted and your shit is getting thrown back at you. Of course an illiterate like you wants books burned. Wipe Xidens jizz off your face asshole.

Poor little uneducated Nazi bitch. Here’s my reply. Fuck you. You’re mad you’re getting outsmarted and your shit is getting thrown back at you. Of course an illiterate like you wants books burned. Wipe Xidens jizz off your face asshole.
You need a timeout son. Is that the way you were taught how to talk? :dunno:

It isn’t hilarious...it is just pathetic. You go on about the rights of private businesses to do what they want, you whined about “fairness doctrines” .... but now you think they are “unfairly” targeting conservatives...a claim yet to be substantiated btw....you want the government to interfere rather than follow the rules you agreed to on private property. As for Q bullshit, why the heck do you keep parroting it?

I don't even know what 'Q bullshit' is, it's just yet another fake label you leftist idiots concocted to slap on people you disagree with in an attempt to marginalize them. I guess you do this because you love 'diversity' and 'inclusion', right?? lol You would never marginalize, bully, or put down any 'group' of people, would you??? All you know is hypocrisy. Private businesses have every right to do what they want as long as it doesn't violate the rights of their employees.... kinda ironic you're parroting such words here, I'm sure I would never be able to find posts of yours degrading businesses that didn't want to provide abortion coverage for their employees, right hypocrite??

The end of America?

Our media has been pushing us towards that for years by manipulating us to see the world in terms of identity and not ideals.

Forum List

Back