The End of America Is In Sight

I don't even know what 'Q bullshit' is, it's just yet another fake label you leftist idiots concocted to slap on people you disagree with in an attempt to marginalize them. I guess you do this because you love 'diversity' and 'inclusion', right?? lol You would never marginalize, bully, or put down any 'group' of people, would you??? All you know is hypocrisy. Private businesses have every right to do what they want as long as it doesn't violate the rights of their employees.... kinda ironic you're parroting such words here, I'm sure I would never be able to find posts of yours degrading businesses that didn't want to provide abortion coverage for their employees, right hypocrite??

Up to a point. Nursing homes and hospitals can and do mandate certain vaccines since employees work with vulnerable populations. You seem to think it is ok to violate THEIR rights apparently. Schools have long required vaccines. So has the military. So has the foreign service. Employers are required to provide safe working areas and being vaccinated is part of that.

Now suddenly it is all about “muh rights”....get another job.

I don't even know what 'Q bullshit' is, it's just yet another fake label you leftist idiots concocted to slap on people you disagree with in an attempt to marginalize them. I guess you do this because you love 'diversity' and 'inclusion', right?? lol You would never marginalize, bully, or put down any 'group' of people, would you??? All you know is hypocrisy. Private businesses have every right to do what they want as long as it doesn't violate the rights of their employees.... kinda ironic you're parroting such words here, I'm sure I would never be able to find posts of yours degrading businesses that didn't want to provide abortion coverage for their employees, right hypocrite??
I support abortion rights, but no, businesses are not obligated to cover them.

Since HIV is primarily transmitted by homosexual practices the government needs to outlaw homosexuality.

It’s for the public good
Oh? We are having an epidemic of HIV in our state. Through IV drug users. Safe sex is safe sex, regardless of gender.

Up to a point. Nursing homes and hospitals can and do mandate certain vaccines since employees work with vulnerable populations. You seem to think it is ok to violate THEIR rights apparently. Schools have long required vaccines. So has the military. So has the foreign service. Employers are required to provide safe working areas and being vaccinated is part of that.

All true.

lantern is taking a 3-day vacation for this garbage.
SO you’re the one who has to white knight for Coyote. Hey asshole, clean the shit off your nose. I’ve seen the word bitch tossed around pretty casually here. Speaking about a banned poster. Coyote already has you breaking rules too.

Last edited:
How about just plain gross vulgarity?
Liar. Try the truth. IT goes like this. “He was mean to me and proved me a liar, somebody ban him!”

1628513030411.jpeg

What I bolded has NOT been proven, so seems more like it's purely political peer pressure and strong arming all to 'look responsible' in the eyes of the public because the public message, i.e. "media", is that everyone must vaccinate. These vaccines do not stop people from getting sick, these vaccines do not stop spreading covid, there is no risk difference regarding 'public health' between a vaxxed and non-vaxxed person, so why do employers feel the need to 'mandate' such a vaccine? In a world of cancel culture where businesses can be greatly harmed, dangerous precedents are set that are not necessarily good for public health.

Gee. Why on earth should people consider the responsibilities that go with rights? How dare they think about other people.

We are seeing the end result of an ideology that revolves around “me, me, me”.

I hear you say Bahhhhhhh BAhhhhhhh BAAAHHHhhhhh

Forum List

Back