The End of America Is In Sight

Hoping to see the end of America?

Look in your rear-view mirror.

Back to January, 2021.

Freedom is toast. Toast it will remain until enough people decide they want to fight to find out what it feels like.

Funny you should mention Caesar. While his own rule may have ended badly for him, it set in place a system of dictatorial supreme executives, to which The Roman Senate was subordinate, that lasted until the final fall of Rome. His name becoming synonymous with that of the Roman Leader.

In fact, the concept of a Roman Emperor outlasted Rome itself and lived on until the last Holy Roman Emperor died in 1835 ... a nearly 2,000 year contiguous line of Roman Emperors.

Your claim of Rome following an unwritten constitution by adhering to tradition doesn't hold water. You must have a different definition of the word "stable" in order to say: "over 700 years of stable government without a Constitution". Rome's history is more one of revolts, riots, violence and mayhem between Rome's political factions but few instances what can be described as a stable government.

I'm confused again.

• WHAT is the "public good?"

• Why isn't giving up aborting human life for the public good too?

• How is it for any public good to be forced to get an experimental vaccine that appears up to a THIRD as deadly as Covid itself when the only ones with any potential benefit from your getting the vaccine are the other unvaccinated people who will be eliminated either by Covid infection or when they are forced to get the vaccine as well?

• How can it ever be for the public good to give up the freedom to decide what is best for yourself when all the "good" people out there who have gotten the vaccine are not possibly endangered by your NOT getting it?

• What possible good will our society have left when all freedom is replaced by a system where the "public good" ALWAYS outweighs your own individual needs?

The public good has always outweighed individual freedom. The most famous example is that you can't yell fire in a crowded theater. The founding fathers recognized this when they gave a president the power to suspend habeas corpus in certain situations.

Abortion is not a issue here. There is no scientific evidence as to when a fetus becomes a human life. The Supreme Court determines it was when the fetus could live outside the womb. That is the only scientific standard that is available to us.

There is nothing experimental about it and it is not even close to a third as deadly as the coronavirus. The fact that there is a small chance that vaccinated people could get the coronavirus means the public good outweighs individual liberty. Also the fact is that if you give it to others or you get it, you tie up hospital resources. There are likely people with undetected health conditions that will die because hospital resources are being expended on coronavirus patients.

Gee. Why on earth should people consider the responsibilities that go with rights? How dare they think about other people.

We are seeing the end result of an ideology that revolves around “me, me, me”.

Or one that devalues human life. How many times have they said only 0.018% or so die. They ignore the fact that over 600,000 have died. I remember a episode from the original Star Trek episode Friday's Child. The Klingon says that they believe like you that the weak should die. That apparently is the philosophy of Trump and his supporters.

The political dissidents arrested on Jan. 6 are still in prison without formal charges or a trial. Do you have your covid passport in order?

The argument over whether this is becoming a communist country is over. It is.

There is nothing illegal about that. I support covid passports.

You are turning it into a communist country. Businesses have a right to allow only vaccinated people in their building. You want to take that right away.

Yes, of course.

We all know that the end of America is in sight.

But it has nothing to do with COVID.

We know what it does have to do with.

The country will be imploding in earnest in the coming decades, possibly even before the new century.

No wonder there are so many trolls here. You’re a Mod

Coyote- The queen of trolls

How many children do you help smuggle into the country, Coyote?
Still whining? When you lot compare yourselves to real victims, like those of Hitler or Stalin, all we see are a bunch of whiney, entitled children who have no clue what it is like to live in a country where there truly is no freedom, where dissenters are mysteriously poisoned and murdered and journalists “disappeared”. You wouldn’t last ten minutes in one of those places before you’d be crying to go back to America.

Still whining? When you lot compare yourselves to real victims, like those of Hitler or Stalin, all we see are a bunch of whiney, entitled children who have no clue what it is like to live in a country where there truly is no freedom, where dissenters are mysteriously poisoned and murdered and journalists “disappeared”. You wouldn’t last ten minutes in one of those places before you’d be crying to go back to America.
No shit I’d be crying to go back to America if I were in a Concentration camp.

How many times did you and DemonRats call us Nazis and Trump Hitler? Hypocrite

Gee. Why on earth should people consider the responsibilities that go with rights? How dare they think about other people.

We are seeing the end result of an ideology that revolves around “me, me, me”.
How Nazi of you. News flash bitch. It isn’t about YOU. I’m under ZERO responsibility to do what YOU want. YOU don’t get to dictate to anybody else. Funny you don’t care that YOUR side’s whole screed is all about “me, me, me” and “you have to do what I want”.

Forum List

Back