What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The End of America Is In Sight

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The programming of the sheeples enters its final phase.
05E3A4E2-1660-4C34-8609-6E98683A20AE.jpeg
The COVID culture war: At what point should personal freedom yield to the common good?

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Reaction score

MinTrut

Diamond Member
Reaction score

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm confused again.

• WHAT is the "public good?"

• Why isn't giving up aborting human life for the public good too?

• How is it for any public good to be forced to get an experimental vaccine that appears up to a THIRD as deadly as Covid itself when the only ones with any potential benefit from your getting the vaccine are the other unvaccinated people who will be eliminated either by Covid infection or when they are forced to get the vaccine as well?

• How can it ever be for the public good to give up the freedom to decide what is best for yourself when all the "good" people out there who have gotten the vaccine are not possibly endangered by your NOT getting it?

• What possible good will our society have left when all freedom is replaced by a system where the "public good" ALWAYS outweighs your own individual needs?

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gee. Why on earth should people consider the responsibilities that go with rights? How dare they think about other people.

We are seeing the end result of an ideology that revolves around “me, me, me”.

OP
Weatherman2020

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm confused again.

• How is it for any public good to be forced to get an experimental vaccine that appears up to a THIRD as deadly as Covid itself when the only ones with any potential benefit from your getting the vaccine are the other unvaccinated people who will be eliminated either by Covid infection or when they are forced to get the vaccine as well?

• How can it ever be for the public good to give up the freedom to decide what is best for yourself when all the "good" people out there who have gotten the vaccine are not possibly endangered by your NOT getting it?

• What possible good will our society have left when all freedom is replaced by a system where the "public good" ALWAYS outweighs your own individual needs?
Dangerous thoughts Comrade. Off to the Gulag with you.

OP
Weatherman2020

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Gee. Why on earth should people consider the responsibilities that go with rights? How dare they think about other people.

And the Commies begin to chime in.

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
And the Commies begin to chime in.
Well we kind of have to when we can hear you Fascists whining about how you‘re so victimized. Don’t take it personally.

busybee01

Gold Member
Reaction score

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Programming of the sheeples? More like than trantrum revolt of the morons.

The End of America Is In Sight? What a drama queen!

Get over yourself and do your part to stop the spread of the disease in your community. If you got a valid medical reason other than cowardice to avoid the vaccine, don't take it. Hint: Politics ain't it.
At what point should personal freedom yield to common good? For people that support their community, it is public health. People that don't believe in taking precautions are just nasty, and I will avoid them if I can.

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yup.

and if protesters and rioters are now classified as political prisoners...well...:dunno:

Colin norris

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm confused again.

The public good is when the people decide as in roe v wade. You can decide to hide and refuse to be vaccinated on political grounds and eventually die. That would still be the public good.
That's what you are free to do. Knock yourself out.

Resnic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No one is burning books, imprisoning political dissidents or asking for papers. Your side is attacking free speech rights and voting rights to start off with.

If you look real quick you might be able to see the point that just flew over your head.

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No one is burning books, imprisoning political dissidents or asking for papers. Your side is attacking free speech rights and voting rights to start off with.
The political dissidents arrested on Jan. 6 are still in prison without formal charges or a trial. Do you have your covid passport in order?

The argument over whether this is becoming a communist country is over. It is.

my2¢

So it goes
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
We may be in the final phase, but where did the initial phase begin for you? Korea? Vietnam? Iraq? Other?

It struck me in 2003 that the American century had come to its end.

andaronjim

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Interesting that those who dont have, want to punish those that have, because it is all about "me,me,me"

quote-i-have-never-understood-why-it-is-greed-to-want-to-keep-the-money-you-have-earned-but-th...jpg

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$201.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List