The earth only has a 3 month supply of food if production stops humanity has nothing to eat in 90 days

What makes this time so bad ( the depression we will enter) this will be worse than anything we have ever seen.

There is an attack upon our food supply and the resources to grow it. This has been created long before
MSM told their idiots the fake reasons why this is taking place.

They are destroying anything that gives humans life!!!!

Great news sources. Not.

Humans have always been on the edge of not having food because of wars.. But all you can do is say "leftist", when you are starving stay away from all leftist that have food.
Oh stf up you weak as losers can use nothing but a ‘ the source” to deny facts that tech. Scare the living shit out of you< news flash I don’t give a dam if you believe it or not know why , By summer as you “ try to shop” there won’t be shit to buy. Come back and tells us how bad the source was then, lmfao Gawd u ppl are fkn idiots.

I keep enough canned food for 90 days.

I can split a can of chunky soup, a can of vegetables and a can of fruit and eat twice a day with 3 cans. Plus I keep rice and dried beans to pad out that can of beef stew or whatever it is. But that's after I've eaten everything in the kitchen.

I have a bit of land I can grow some veggies on also. I bought a incubator if I get some fertilized eggs I'll raise chickens. I can eat a couple chickens here and there and eat some of the eggs also.

I also have the option of grabbing a rifle and killing a deer.

People don't realize how flimsy our society is. It's always just a constant rotating chain. All we really have is what's in stores and what's currently on the way to the store.you stop production then food dries up real fast.

Great news sources. Not.

Humans have always been on the edge of not having food because of wars.. But all you can do is say "leftist", when you are starving stay away from all leftist that have food.

Try learning how to search in reality rather than living on this message board stooge.
Even your retard CNN is telling their idiots..

Europe: Even countries with more developed economies, which have greater buffers to shield citizens from painful price increases, won't have the tools to fully cushion the blow.
Thousands of protesters gathered in cities across Greece this week to demand higher wages to counter inflation, while France's presidential election is narrowing as far-right candidate Marine Le Pen plays up her plans to reduce the cost of living. President Emmanuel Macron's government said last month it was considering issuing food vouchers so that middle and low-income families could afford to eat.

From Pakistan to Peru, soaring food and fuel prices are tipping countries over the edge​

Julia Horowitz byline

This food shortage will be GLOBAL! It is not going to get better, It’s not your daddy’s 70’s little war going on this is GLOBAL and the supplies being kept from each nation is causing a severe ripple effect one most degenerates can’t seem to figure out. I mean we have stupid asses who think we have more than 2 genders cause CNN told them so, or deep state thugs on told them !

But these problems are not unique to the United States.​

Countries all over the world are experiencing supply chain problems. Australia, for instance, is about to run out of its domestic rice supply by December entirely.

Now, here we are, with winter fast approaching and the food supply decimated. The world’s population is walking around masked and terrified of getting within six feet of another human, and the cities all across America are on fire with violent riots.

Communists and the inevitable response are clashing in the streets and threatening to turn in to a possible American Civil War 2.0. What role will hunger play in this scenario?

At the moment, we can’t say for sure.

What makes this time so bad ( the depression we will enter) this will be worse than anything we have ever seen.

There is an attack upon our food supply and the resources to grow it. This has been created long before
MSM told their idiots the fake reasons why this is taking place.

They are destroying anything that gives humans life!!!!
Funny I didn't think the earth needed food.

And of course there are so many who think this is a joke, they have no idea how severely the food supply has been purposely broken just to cause the chaos we are about to enter.

The sheep are to far gone to understand what is behind htis and why. The threat on humanity is real sheep and if you do not wake up and join the fight you morons will be left behind.

Any expert that isn’t a leftist bs idiot will tell you these are the facts and this is what happens.

View attachment 629024

Check this out , they are running out of baby formula as well.

Check this out , they are running out of baby formula as well.

Because it is made in China and they are having lockdowns.

Forum List

Back