Will there be a surge at the border when Title 42 is lifted?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
It seems pretty common sensical that there will, but most Dems refuse to acknowledge that.

Obviously there is no way to PROVE what WILL happen in the future. I guess thats how Dems convince themselves that willful disregard the obvious is a good strategy.

They won't call it a surge no matter how big a surge it becomes. They'll say "unexpected influx" or some such. When asked why they didn't prepare for it, they'll say "it was unexpected, duh!"

Yep. He doesn't have a plan for this one either.

Yep another green light for drug/sex traffickers. If the right say anything about it they are labeled RACIST! I do though see many beginning to wake up to this even on the left. Cross your fingers this is trending.

Yep. He doesn't have a plan for this one either.

Democrats plan on changing the demographics of the United States. Pesky home born Americans disagree to much and know to much to be reliable voters for them. If someone let me and my entire family in without having to wait in line through the immigration process, Id vote for them to. I could give a shit how the economy of my new country was doing because i came from a place that was much worse. Bottom line is the M.'Fers in Washington are not doing a fucking thins they were elected to do. Their job is acually very simple, watch out for the welfare of Americans.
They could give a damn about drugs and fentanyl coming across the border or that cartels can operate on both sides of the border. They only care about being re-elected

Democrats plan on changing the demographics of the United States. Pesky home born Americans disagree to much and know to much to be reliable voters for them. If someone let me and my entire family in without having to wait in line through the immigration process, Id vote for them to. I could give a shit how the economy of my new country was doing because i came from a place that was much worse. Bottom line is the M.'Fers in Washington are not doing a fucking thins they were elected to do. Their job is acually very simple, watch out for the welfare of Americans.
They could give a damn about drugs and fentanyl coming across the border or that cartels can operate on both sides of the border. They only care about being re-elected
Identity politics in a nutshell.

You left out personally making money of donors and other money making situations while in office.

It seems pretty common sensical that there will, but most Dems refuse to acknowledge that.

Obviously there is no way to PROVE what WILL happen in the future. I guess thats how Dems convince themselves that willful disregard the obvious is a good strategy.

They won't call it a surge no matter how big a surge it becomes. They'll say "unexpected influx" or some such. When asked why they didn't prepare for it, they'll say "it was unexpected, duh!"

They are proving it , It’s not being told to the MSM morons who get a drip of information if at all.
You ppl really have chit for resources.

18,000 a DAY will be coming over!!! That’s why title 42 was put in place.
wait until all the KNOCKED UP PREGOS come into the US.

THERE ALREADY IS A SURGE your missing it all

Add this to your list of bs missed..

Last edited:
The last covid surge began here when the caravans of unvaxxed people were released into our nation by Joe...and this time will be no different...the dems can get future voters and another round of covid shutdowns for the next election.....

Yep another green light for drug/sex traffickers. If the right say anything about it they are labeled RACIST! I do though see many beginning to wake up to this even on the left. Cross your fingers this is trending.
The Fittest Won't Survive If Ruled by Race-Traitors

There's nothing wrong with being racist about Indigenee savages. They never belonged in the Americas. Clear these continents of that obstruction to truly human progress. Send them back to Siberia; Vlad the Impaler will know how to handle them.

God I hope voters punish these mother fuckers in November!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All Democrats At Main Debate Agree Illegal Immigrants Should Get Health Care Coverage​

Who is in favor of providing government taxpayer funded healthcare to illegal immigrants, raise your hand!...............................

1649707969485.png

And we wonder why we are seeing an unprecedented flood?

Joe Biden: "You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019."

Forum List

Back