The earth only has a 3 month supply of food if production stops humanity has nothing to eat in 90 days

I could go a year or two maybe but I am not sure I would want to TBH. If it suddenly happened today, I would be eating onions onions and onions until the garden comes in.

And of course there are so many who think this is a joke, they have no idea how severely the food supply has been purposely broken just to cause the chaos we are about to enter.

The sheep are to far gone to understand what is behind htis and why. The threat on humanity is real sheep and if you do not wake up and join the fight you morons will be left behind.

Any expert that isn’t a leftist bs idiot will tell you these are the facts and this is what happens.

View attachment 629024
My God, what's going to happen to food stamps?!

And of course there are so many who think this is a joke, they have no idea how severely the food supply has been purposely broken just to cause the chaos we are about to enter.

The sheep are to far gone to understand what is behind htis and why. The threat on humanity is real sheep and if you do not wake up and join the fight you morons will be left behind.

Any expert that isn’t a leftist bs idiot will tell you these are the facts and this is what happens.

View attachment 629024
When it happens, you can bet “peoples of color” will get preferential treatment and be given rations first. Because, systemic racisms.

well. we can all thank our leftist led governments and their allies for these shortages. Not like it wont planned now was it? Keep that in mind goin' down the road.

You recall how whitmer denied citizens the right to buy seed and plant their own gardens in 2020?

An even bigger more frightening aspect of where we are headed under this administration is not food....its medicine....many Americans are alive due to drugs for heart decease high blood pressure cancer internal illness and mental illness....what are we going to do when those shipments stop....food won't do you much good at that point....

Never vote to remove a president you dislike with a worse option....

View attachment 629024
bonzoo1.jpg
frontpond.jpg

Great news sources. Not.

Humans have always been on the edge of not having food because of wars.. But all you can do is say "leftist", when you are starving stay away from all leftist that have food.
Leftist with food? You mean FOOD STAMP queens?

Great news sources. Not.

Humans have always been on the edge of not having food because of wars.. But all you can do is say "leftist", when you are starving stay away from all leftist that have food.

Ask them how funny it is

EEF5AEEF-50E7-465B-9759-437F1244F8AF.jpeg

They thought it was a joke too and did nothing, just they haven’t done nothing for centuries why do you think the Chinese ppl bend over and literally lick the crap off their elites shoes if ordered too.

These fkrs will kill if given an order to do so.

And just think, a full 25% of our population is made up of illegals and those that have been given faux "legal" status by the dems.

On the bright side at least many of them know how to grow their own food.

LOL.....I bet the Starvin' Marvin blacks won't be stealing from them either.....Might end-up as fertilizer though. ;)

Forum List

Back