The Earth Needs More CO2, Not Less

One limiting factor in most eco-systems in free nitrogen ... where humans live, this is provided artificially in rather large abundance ...

Do the math ... only 17 gigatonnes per year of extra carbon dioxide is showing up at the Keeling Institute ... we know we're burning and releasing 40 gigatonnes every year ... of course the oceans are absorbing it, and ... algae ... we're pouring free nitrogen into the oceans like mad ...

"Ocean acidification" includes deoxyribonucleic acid ...

Baleen whales are the real enemy here ... even since we stopped hunting them, temperatures have been exploding ...
Nitrogen is also a vital fertilizer

As I stated in an earlier post, that link didn’t say co2 melted ice! Now you’re lying to lie! Double dipper
One totally unexplored venue is microplastics penetration of ocean water. It apparently changes the freezing/melting point of the sea water

One totally unexplored venue is microplastics penetration of ocean water. It apparently changes the freezing/melting point of the sea water
Always with the doubt words, apparently. Warmers like should, could, maybe, etc

Probably hard to prove it but recent examinations of bottom ice show increasing particle accumulation in varying colors that increase the heat trapping of the formed ice.

As I stated in an earlier post, that link didn’t say co2 melted ice! Now you’re lying to lie! Double dipper
I don’t give a shit about CO2 melting ice directly. Obviously, that’s a diversion on your part. You’re too fking lazy

If you were smart, you’d use those terms as well. Only a person unwilling to do the work of science and is instead, absolutely convinced in their bogus ways, would be so fking sure IN their ignorance.

The OP "17,000 PPM" is of course a GIANT LIE.
Homo Sapiens have never see anything close.

Here's an old 400,000 year Chart and it never got over 300 PPM until recently. Now 420 PPM.

CO2-graph-new-lrg.jpg

"

`
And this is the more important time frame, as it encompasses the time modern man has been on earth.

Warmers are merely saying mankind shouldn’t exist! So I’m wondering why they don’t take their joneser’s and leave by re-enacting Jonestown
Considering 97% of all species as indicated by fossil evidence are now extinct, it’s pretty apparent that mankind Should depend upon science for survival than your made up shit.

Considering 97% of all species as indicated by fossil evidence are now extinct, it’s pretty apparent that mankind Should depend upon science for survival than your made up shit.
Only in the case of AGW.... science is the victim not the advocate....

It won't work...species extinction has a 97% success rate....pretty doubtful that we will beat it.

Well it means mankind isn’t responsible! So doomsdayers are scientifically wrong

Of course it does.... Yet the correlation between the CO2 PPM and foliage proliferation is undeniable...are we warming? Apparently yes...
Are we responsible for it? Still not definitely proven.
However, desertification is increasing across the globe.

Yeah I expect that there will be more than one effect. I have also read where cultivatable average is also growing.
Alberta, Canada reports widespread disastrous drought conditions, loss of 90 percent of crops, pasturelands, forcing widespread sell off of cattle, etc.

Forum List

Back