The Donald Goes All Caps

Bullshit!

You just could not pass up the opportunity to expose your idiocy again!

Name something I have purchased in the past six months on which I paid a tariff. Break out that crystal ball and make up something to show you are not a perennial dumbass!

You are not every tax payer, so what you do individually has no bearing on the rest of us tax payers.

IT WILL BE PAID BY TAX PAYERS, donald.

Tax payers do not pay tariffs.

That is as stupid as saying taxpayers don’t pay taxes. All a tariff is is a tax, nothing more

Who pays the tax?

Consumers who wish to purchase goods will pay a higher price for those goods!

Waaaaaa

Anyone recall in the 80's / 90's when Japanese cars were less expensive to purchase than American made cars?

Tariffs, dummies, tariffs were low on imports.

All you knuckleheads who believe tariffs are a 'tax'
say thanks to Billy for NAFTA.

idiots

So you admit you are full of shit? I have never owned a Japanese car so I have never paid a tariff.

Bullshit!

Name something I have purchased in the past six months on which I paid a tariff. Break out that crystal ball and make up something to show you are not a perennial dumbass!

You are not every tax payer, so what you do individually has no bearing on the rest of us tax payers.

It is your fucking choice, dumbass! How can a tax be optional?

The Gator way of winning the trade war.

white-flag-std_1.jpg

Same as dealing with so many other issues.

Bullshit!

It is your fucking choice, dumbass! How can a tax be optional?

So, taxes on cigarettes are not really taxes since it is the choice of people to buy them?

Gas taxes are not really taxes because you can choose not to buy taxes.

Income tax is not really a tax because you can choose not to have an income.

Forum List

Back