Dear GOP: Propose a 2/3 of a person Bill for those here on stolen citizenship's with illegal roots.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
And exhaust all effort to rewrite the 14th should you take the House back.
Should folks with illegal roots be permitted to cast the same vote that REAL authentic Americans can?
This should be brought up anytime a Mexicrat talks about the 'dysfunctionality' of the electoral vote system.

I propose 0/3 rule.

I propose those people not even be in America as was intended.

Should folks with illegal roots be permitted to cast the same vote that REAL authentic Americans can?
This should be brought up anytime a Mexicrat talks about the 'dysfunctionality' of the electoral vote system.

So you want to bring back Slavery too? I mean shit man. Even I can see what you are doing.

So you want to bring back Slavery too? I mean shit man. Even I can see what you are doing.

Hold on a minute...aren’t Mexicrats constantly telling us we need brown slaves to keep the cost of lettuce and hotel rooms down?

Hold on a minute...aren’t Mexicrats constantly telling us we need brown slaves to keep the cost of lettuce and hotel rooms down?

Slaves then... tax cattle and wage slaves now.

Not much of a change...

I propose that we prosecute them, and put them on chain gangs....

After all, the Democrats are worried about our crops being picked!!!

I propose 0/3 rule.

I propose those people not even be in America as was intended.

Unfortunately the nutless PC constrained GOP is scared shitless to propose either.

Even the RePuBiK is that stupid. A very blatant attempt to resurrect Slavery, and that went so very well the first time.

Are you kidding...Slavery in the U.S. went great for black folks. How many traveled back to their homelands after being set free?

Forum List

Back