The Democrats War Against Women

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Why is it that democrats continue to fight a war against women by allowing trans to compete in women's sports? Republicans are trying to protect women's rights. Why are Democrats fighting a war against women? If you are for women's rights then you should vote for the red team.

Why is it that democrats continue to fight a war against women by allowing trans to compete in women's sports? Republicans are trying to protect women's rights. Why are Democrats fighting a war against women? If you are for women's rights then you should vote for the red team.
NWO

Didn’t governor Abbott in Texas just allow neighbors to sue women who get abortions for $10,000 a couple months ago? And aren’t other states trying to adapt that as well?

Oh whoops you were telling us about how Democrats have a war on women.

I've heard of red wings but not the red team. Is that some Russian athletic group?

Title IX and the 14th Amendment allow it. The Red team seeks to violate the laws of the US.

except for child birth.
iu

I notice that the illistration is a drawn picture.
. . . and I noticed that when Huxley wrote about it back in the thirties, it was only a fiction then too. . . .

If the lords of the nations, governments and the universe were dreaming of taking over the procreation of the populations then, and they are making kids question if nature should even determine whether it is in control of procreation now. . . it is only a matter of time now.

I remember reading one of the most popular young adult fiction books several years back when my kid was in school, "The Giver," and that theme was repeated, yet again.

Didn’t governor Abbott in Texas just allow neighbors to sue women who get abortions for $10,000 a couple months ago? And aren’t other states trying to adapt that as well?

Are you saying that you are against the democratic process that makes laws?

Title IX and the 14th Amendment allow it. The Red team seeks to violate the laws of the US.
What? Voters vote for it's representatives. Those representatives make and pass laws. This is how democracy works. Are you saying that you are against democracy?

No worries. The Democrats only are at war with good looking women (who are mostly conservatives). If the Dems could control reproduction all women would look like Golda Meir (God rest her soul).

No worries. The Democrats only are at war with good looking women (who are mostly conservatives). If the Dems could control reproduction all women would look like Golda Meir (God rest her soul).
Lmfao you live in another planet.

Conservative women being good looking LMAO.

oh yeah I love those obese fat bible-thumping women from Alabama and Nebraska. Who needs hot girls from California when I can have Big Bertha from Louisiana

Lmfao you live in another planet.

Conservative women being good looking LMAO.

oh yeah I love those obese fat bible-thumping women from Alabama and Nebraska. Who needs hot girls from California when I can have Big Bertha from Louisiana
I guess I meant liberal women who are involved in politics. ;)

Forum List

Back