What the hell does that mean?

Paleman

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2019
Red state of Florida
My recent post titled "Just another example of liberal idiocy" was moved somewhere else because the OP was not clean. Please explain in simple English the meaning of "clean", without any liberal bias.

I don't know about the rest of you but I think my right to free speech has been infringed with this arbitrary action. Some things that the infected liberal-minded are wont to do.

I don't know about the rest of you but I think my right to free speech has been infringed with this arbitrary action. Some things that the infected liberal-minded are wont to do.
If you want to start a new thread the OP needs to be nicely written with no insults or slime. You can put up opinions, but they should have links backing them up. Present both sides of the issues fairly and the thread won't get shit-canned.

If you want to be a partisan flame thrower, don't start new threads.

If you want to start a new thread the OP needs to be nicely written with no insults or slime. You can put up opinions, but they should have links backing them up. Present both sides of the issues fairly and the thread won't get shit-canned.

Not sure I violated the rules and according to your requirements, seems to me there would be no new OP's.

So in an opinion post you want to have both sides of the issue presented? Good luck with that

So in an opinion post you want to have both sides of the issue presented? Good luck with that
OK, put up flame OPs and see how long they last.
Just saying that as an example, if you have a poll the poll question and the choices need to be fairly presented.
The title and OP can be partisan if you backup the "opinions" with links and don't flame it up too much. Those are what we call "troll" threads.
Personally I prefer intellectually honest debates using links and facts to name calling threads.

So your saying a Pro-Republican message board is violating your free speech?:eusa_think:
Well, the OP was taken down by someone on the right or left and moved somewhere else. I disagree with that action and not telling us where it now resides makes it feel like I was canceled. We shall live to fight another day.

Well, the OP was taken down by someone on the right or left and moved somewhere else. I disagree with that action and not telling us where it now resides makes it feel like I was canceled. We shall live to fight another day.
Fight the good fight, dude.

Curious, what’s the ‘AL’ part of PA? Lol Middle?

In fact, it hasn't. The right to 'free speech' only restricts the state from placing limits on your speech.

It doesn't limit what a private forum can do nor does it guarantee you a platform.

Not for nothing Paleman, but it's pretty easy to find your thread. Just click on the "forums" button, scroll down to "watched threads", find your thread and click on it.

Then, when you get to your thread, read the top to find out what forum and what section of the forum it's under.

For example................at the top of this one it reads Forums/US Discussion/Politics.

Easy to find and figure out actually.

Not for nothing Paleman, but it's pretty easy to find your thread. Just click on the "forums" button, scroll down to "watched threads", find your thread and click on it.

Then, when you get to your thread, read the top to find out what forum and what section of the forum it's under.

For example................at the top of this one it reads Forums/US Discussion/Politics.

Easy to find and figure out actually.
Thank you for that information, I will take a look. Because it pertains to me, I am motivated to investigate but who else would do the same? Moving it without providing its new location information is in effect, hiding it.

Thank you for that information, I will take a look. Because it pertains to me, I am motivated to investigate but who else would do the same? Moving it without providing its new location information is in effect, hiding it.

If someone cared enough to post on your thread, they can find it the same way, as their posts will show up on their "threads posted in" or "threads watched" section.

Otherwise, it will be just like your post normally, people see the title, read it if they want, and if they think it's worth posting to, they will post. Sorry, but not everyone's thread is worth posting to (even some of mine).

If someone cared enough to post on your thread, they can find it the same way, as their posts will show up on their "threads posted in" or "threads watched" section.

Otherwise, it will be just like your post normally, people see the title, read it if they want, and if they think it's worth posting to, they will post. Sorry, but not everyone's thread is worth posting to (even some of mine).
Just saying-----After it has been moved from Politics to who knows where, how would anyone find it if they didn't routinely search in Badlands? Easy solution--when moving state where moved to.

Just saying-----After it has been moved from Politics to who knows where, how would anyone find it if they didn't routinely search in Badlands? Easy solution--when moving state where moved to.

Really? Are your posts and threads that important? Maybe to you, but others may not feel the same way.

Forum List

Back