The Democrats are teaching us a lesson. Again.

All you have to do is show us the data you must have....show us how illegals advance, improve and enhance America for core Americans. That should be a very simple task for you.
Also, tell us....how many illegals are too many illegals...what's the magic number?
Good luck
Your time machine back to the 1850s is waiting for you, filthy cockroach loser.

Pretty amazing, watching the Democrats turn their political advantage in a full scale circus like this. The current bill they're working on changes every 30 seconds or so, as Manchin and Sinema make them reduce or throw out more and more of Biden's agenda.

I'll give them credit, in that at least they're trying to fund their massive spending (unlike we saw in the previous administration), but they're having one helluva time getting their shit together, and it's playing out in public. And holy crap, is it ever awkward.

So we're seeing it yet again: The party in power trying to cram through its agenda with the thinnest of margins, only making itself look bad in the process while trying desperately to put lipstick on a pig. Right on cue. Over and over and over.

Why do we keep seeing this? Because communication, collaboration and innovation between the parties is no longer allowed. We've lost that capacity. We literally no longer know how to work together to deal with issues. We're no longer exceptional.

Will we learn this time? Will this be the time we finally wake up? Nope.

#ForwardParty

It figures that you would celebrate multi-trillion dollar Rube Goldberg pie-in-the-sky Dimm utopian imaginings at a time when we can least afford it!

If I didn't enjoy your stupidity so much, I'd put your lunatic ass on ignore.

Your time machine back to the 1850s is waiting for you, filthy cockroach loser.
Does that mean you can't show us how illegals advance, improve and enhance America for core Americans?
Also, tell us....how many illegals are too many illegals...what's the magic number?

Does that mean you can't show us how illegals advance, improve and enhance America for core Americans?
"As a nation, we begin by declaring that "all men are created equal." We now practically read it "all men are created equal, except negroes." When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read "all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and catholics." When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretence of loving liberty-to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocracy."
- A. Lincoln

"As a nation, we begin by declaring that "all men are created equal." We now practically read it "all men are created equal, except negroes." When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read "all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and catholics." When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretence of loving liberty-to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocracy."
- A. Lincoln

:link:

You can't freeze spending with more people drawing on medicare and soc sec everyday.... and the trend will continue for a decade or two.
Yes you can

Everyone will have to do with a little less

Its painful

but a little pain now is better far more pain later when the shit hits the fan

A coal Barron could be expected to be a difficult sale on fossil fuel reductions. Manchin has a weakness though, and without sinema wouLd be much more amenable.

Sinema is the real issue. She ran as a Democrat to get elected, and now she's voting like a republican to get rich. She's already torched her political career, now she's just milking this for every penny she can before she has to go job hunting. But she has no handles and is getting millions in donations from big pharma and big oil to torpedo the Democratic legislation in question.
Because no Democrats have become wealthy in Congress...

Agreed. But the problem remains: Pushing through legislation by the tiniest whisker is not as good as collaborating and/or creating something all new.

Plus, collaboration means that both parties have skin in the game and are responsible for success. Instead, all we see are sabotage and wild swings, back and forth.

I don't get it.
This is the greatest thing since sliced bread! We should LOVE gridlock, because it stops tribal thinking. Nobody gets anything, and that is wonderful.

Spend 2 trill our way, or 2 trill your way, no.......heck no! Time to just do the correct thing, and it isn't my way or your way. It is the American way, period!

Gridlock is great! If you want to force the issue, wait until next congress, and watch everything go up in smoke, lol. The American people will not tolerate it from either party, and honestly, isn't it about time!

Forum List

Back