The Democrats are teaching us a lesson. Again.

Screwed by MANCHIN .

What that shows is that we don’t have enough progressive Dems in the Senate.

If we’re relying on the likes of MANCHIN and Sinema we’re screwed

Republicans of course are against anything that helps the middle class and poor so yea.

Remember this when it comes time to vote
Showing your Nazi tendencies again lush. Party over country. How date Manchin oppose a bill that would crush his state’s economy. You don’t tolerate independent thought do you? Anti-Semitic and Nazi tendencies. A good little Dem lemming you are.

"As a nation, we begin by declaring that "all men are created equal." We now practically read it "all men are created equal, except negroes." When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read "all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and catholics." When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretence of loving liberty-to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocracy."
- A. Lincoln
Hahaha…you sorry ass globalist filth always think American Presidents are speaking to the world when they make proclamations aimed at Americans…just like you think our constitution is an international document aimed at the people of other nations…..hahaha…dumbmotherfuckers.

Hahaha…you sorry ass globalist filth always think American Presidents are speaking to the world when they make proclamations aimed at Americans…just like you think our constitution is an international document aimed at the people of other nations…..hahaha…dumbmotherfuckers.
Ask an adult to read it for you, filthy cockroach.

Ask an adult to read it for you, filthy cockroach.
I get it Humberto….you’re playing on the “ALL MEN” thing…that’s cute….and he was right, ALL MEN are equal when they exit the vagina.
Now tell us….WTF that has to do with you SHOWING us how illegals advance, improve and enhance America for core Americans?
Also, tell us....how many illegals are too many illegals...what's the magic number?
Stay focused bud…have a Modello and report back with something substantive.

Install legitimate rank-choice voting and watch what happens.

Most people are liberty-centric, but every election is about who wants to take what rights from whom.

Judging by the clusterfuck in NYC, I want nothing to do with Ranked Choice Voting.

Most people want to be secure, and they want a government that looks out for THEIR interests. So people on your side want to ban abortions but let crazy people own guns.

Judging by the clusterfuck in NYC, I want nothing to do with Ranked Choice Voting.

Most people want to be secure, and they want a government that looks out for THEIR interests. So people on your side want to ban abortions but let crazy people own guns.
you defend rapists.

Pretty amazing, watching the Democrats turn their political advantage in a full scale circus like this. The current bill they're working on changes every 30 seconds or so, as Manchin and Sinema make them reduce or throw out more and more of Biden's agenda.

I'll give them credit, in that at least they're trying to fund their massive spending (unlike we saw in the previous administration), but they're having one helluva time getting their shit together, and it's playing out in public. And holy crap, is it ever awkward.

So we're seeing it yet again: The party in power trying to cram through its agenda with the thinnest of margins, only making itself look bad in the process while trying desperately to put lipstick on a pig. Right on cue. Over and over and over.

Why do we keep seeing this? Because communication, collaboration and innovation between the parties is no longer allowed. We've lost that capacity. We literally no longer know how to work together to deal with issues. We're no longer exceptional.

Will we learn this time? Will this be the time we finally wake up? Nope.

#ForwardParty
It is easy to pass bills that is about ordering the Private Bank Owned Federal Reserve to print up Fiat Currency. The negotiations is on how much they are going to do and how far encompassing it going to be. So a Baker makes 10 loaves of Bread. He is already giving at least a few loaves to the government. The government negotiations is on how many loaves more? This one the top of the Privately owned Federal Reserve owners taking their one loaf for being the middleman.

Again, I believe in due process... I'm sure you would have helped Lynch Emmet Till.

roflmfao.jpg

Forum List

Back