the Democratic Party works international communist parties

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I'm just kind of thinking about all of the hoopla the new left of the sixties about entering Cambodia during the Vietnam war. I know this is ancient history to some but it actually reveals quite a lot about the modern Democratic Party. We had a successful strategy in Vietnam that the north Vietnamese government probably didn't like. My thinking is that they called there communist buddies in other countries and cried foul. The result is the hippies then, in perfect unison, complained we were bombing Cambodia. All of which was true and Nixon did lie about it but it is normal for governments to keep,military secrets during war. I'm sure FDR didn't tell anyone about the atomic bomb. What was the big deal other than it was hurting north Vietnam?

When 911 happened I thought fighting back would be universally supported. I noticed a great reluctance on the part of the left to do anything at all or to even care. Then North Korea got uppity, Putin was getting into power, and many South American countries were going communist aka Venezuela. It's my suspicion that communist in every country were mobilizing and that includes this country. Who did they call? The Democratic Party! Now we here we are using to much force or university professors defend the attacks against America. It just seems like to me that the Democratic Party of this country serves as the voice of our enemies and works hand in hand with them to destroy this country at every chance they get.

• Banned
Jesus fuck you are a goddamned lunatic.

Please write in complete sentences or finish the third grade.
That is a complete sentence expressing my continual incredulousness at the retarded bullshit you post on this site every day of week. You can't actually believe the fever dreams you post here.

Why do you write in gibberish?

Bullishit you post on this site every day of THE week.

Pot.

That is a complete sentence expressing my continual incredulousness at the retarded bullshit you post on this site every day of week. You can't actually believe the fever dreams you post here.

If you think the very clearly worded criticism of your retarded conspiracy theory is "gibberish" then you need to seek psychological help first thing in the morning. You have a serious mental disorder if you actually believe the fantasies you post.

• Banned

If you think the very clearly worded criticism of your retarded conspiracy theory is "gibberish" then you need to seek psychological help first thing in the morning. You have a serious mental disorder if you actually believe the fantasies you post.

It doesn't take long to see which political philosophies are aligned with each other when communist throughout the world hate the Republican Party but love democrats.

It doesn't take long to see which political philosophies are aligned with each other when communist throughout the world hate the Republican Party but love democrats.
You really should stop believing what the talk show hosts tell you as if it is the very word of God. Just because someone opposes the constant republican push for warfare on everyone who dislikes us does not mean that they approve of the actions of your designated target. If republicans had their way we would be spending a trillion dollars a year in a dozen dirty wars all over the globe, someone has to put the brakes on your party's bloodlust.

• Banned

You really should stop believing what the talk show hosts tell you as if it is the very word of God. Just because someone opposes the constant republican push for warfare on everyone who dislikes us does not mean that they approve of the actions of your designated target. If republicans had their way we would be spending a trillion dollars a year in a dozen dirty wars all over the globe, someone has to put the brakes on your party's bloodlust.

I'll do that when you stop believing everything Obama has said. Can you prove you are capable of that by staying something that Obama has said that you disagree with. I bet you can't and what is even worse is that everything you agree with about him you probably disagreed with before he got into office. Why can't you just be critical of your elected official. It's a healthy part of the democratic system that people can do that even when it is for politicians they support.

What dirty wars? I'm sure you can point to Iraq but the last time I checked 1< 12. If you are going to make up stuff then I would suggest you try a creative writing forum. Try writing a story about how Obama arrived in this country. It's got to be way better than the official version from the whitehouse.

Pot.
You are anti American. I wish I could get a hold of you…for discussion's sake of course…exchanging ideas.

HURR DURR MURICA THE DEMOCRATS ARE COMMUNISTS I HAZ A COLLEGE EDUCATION LOLOLOL.

HURR DURR MURICA THE DEMOCRATS ARE COMMUNISTS I HAZ A COLLEGE EDUCATION LOLOLOL.
It's not funny Dave, it's falling way behind of being a roast too. BUT, thanks for participating.
I am smart birfer, Limbaugh told me Obama is a Kenyan Muslim and the moderate right democrats are commies!
Don't take it personally comrade. Those fucking right wingers tell the truth though. Just keep lying, OK? We at the DNC are aware of this right wing dispersion of truth. Heil Hitler… fuck... I mean zdrastvuy tovarisch

It's not funny Dave, it's falling way behind of being a roast too. BUT, thanks for participating.
I am smart birfer, Limbaugh told me Obama is a Kenyan Muslim and the moderate right democrats are commies!
Don't take it personally comrade. Those fucking right wingers tell the truth though. Just keep lying, OK? We at the DNC are aware of this right wing dispersion of truth. Heil Hitler… fuck... I mean zdrastvuy tovarisch
Keep drinking the Kool aid birfer.

Are you funny or what? Birfer…huh? Indoctrination worked in your case. Your choice of word positively identified you as a trained Alinsky school provocateur. Thanks for the confirmation.

Are you funny or what? Birfer…huh? Indoctrination worked in your case. Your choice of word positively identified you as a trained Alinsky school provocateur. Thanks for the confirmation.
Don't let the evil Kenyan Muslims stop you from watching gutfeld. Birfer.

You are not trying to antagonize me, are you? (what the fuck is "gutfeld?" really I have no idea what you are referring to)

You are not trying to antagonize me, are you? (what the fuck is "gutfeld?" really I have no idea what you are referring to)
I know that the Muslims have wiped your memory and forced you to become a homosexual pot smoking hippie, more power to you.

I know that the Muslims have wiped your memory and forced you to become a homosexual pot smoking hippie, more power to you.
Dave, you are way over your limit. It doesn't make any sense what you are mumbling about. Quit drinking or put the bong down..it's time to go to bed, OK?

Forum List

Back