The Democratic Party Is Evil

I dont support people burning down buildings. Just like I dont support people attacking our Capitol. Both should be and were arrested. But since you're a traitor, you support what happened on 1/6. Because you're a traitor.

You were silent about the leftist violence like the rest of the leftists. You're a sniveling liar and a traitor to your country, traitor

You were silent about the leftist violence like the rest of the leftists. You're a sniveling liar and a traitor to your country, traitor
You back for getting wrecked again today? I've been very consistent in saying I'm against the violent protesting of both the right and the left. Look at my post history, dipshit.

You back for getting wrecked again today? I've been very consistent in saying I'm against the violent protesting of both the right and the left. Look at my post history, dipshit.

You haven't touched me. I did not support 1/6 and you haven't shown shit to the contrary of what I said. You did support insurrection all last summer, you even admitted it.

But I was silent! Yes, you were. Leftists, your people, were attacking your country and you were silently cheering them on. Oh, but you didn't technically say you agree with them while you kept supporting them. Only you buy your own crap.

You supported them, you're a traitor to your God, a traitor to your country, a traitor to your community. It's what you are, it just it, an insurrectionist

You haven't touched me. I did not support 1/6 and you haven't shown shit to the contrary of what I said. You did support insurrection all last summer, you even admitted it.

But I was silent! Yes, you were. Leftists, your people, were attacking your country and you were silently cheering them on. Oh, but you didn't technically say you agree with them while you kept supporting them. Only you buy your own crap.

You supported them, you're a traitor to your God, a traitor to your country, a traitor to your community. It's what you are, it just it, an insurrectionist
You totally ignored what I said. You're going on ignore for being mentally ill.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

136031616_870285550373957_506152846568033630_n.jpg

Tubbs was brought back to California, having racked up a criminal record including assaults with deadly weapons.​
Tubbs has arrests for battery, drug possession and probation violations in Idaho and Washington.​
Yes the democrat party is evil.

Republicans had nothing to do with it.

Trump had nothing to do with it. Scream your bitch ass Democrat denial, but provide a quote that Trump said anything about attacking the Capital or go fuck yourself. Actually just go fuck yourself now since he didn't ...

kaz: provide a quote backing up your accusation that Trump said to invade the Capital. You can't of course, caus you're lying. Prove me wrong, LOL

john doe 101 : { whiff. I got nothing, kaz }

Not ALL of the Democratic Party is evil, just some of the people are. I truly believe everyone has their good AND bad points, including Democrats.
This may have been true 20 years ago, but the modern day Democrats are pure evil. Democrats have become the nazis they claim to hate. They walk around asking for people to show their papers and treat the unvax'd like nazis used to treat jews. Most Democrats even support internment camps.

Evil is your support of slavery, sex trafficking, child abuse, fentanyl and other violent and crimes against women, children and people of color because you're a moral cesspool
Kazzing.

Thanks for playing.

This may have been true 20 years ago, but the modern day Democrats are pure evil. Democrats have become the nazis they claim to hate. They walk around asking for people to show their papers and treat the unvax'd like nazis used to treat jews. Most Democrats even support internment camps.

How many unvaccinated people have been sent to labor camps or executed?

None? Then I guess that makes you a fool!

You need mental help.

New Topics

Forum List

Back