The Democratic Party Is Evil

1642743455433.png

Although this isn't like anything that we don't already know.

Both parties are "evil".

So why not change the way people vote so they have more choice than "evil v. evil"? Proportional Representation, for example?

Yes Trump did. Republicans are downplaying 1/6.

OK, great, then you can show it. Show Trump's quote that supported insurrection. You know, insurrection, like you treasonists committed all last summer in your support of violet leftists attacking US cities. Go ahead, show the quote, lying racist bitch

You deny Democrats support internment camps and taking children away from the unvaccinated.

Any denial of this is a total lie and everyone here knows it because there are polls showing it.

So you're saying that the existence of internment camps depends on political opinions, not whether these camps physically exist?

Are you truly that stupid?

So you're saying that the existence of internment camps depends on political opinions, not whether these camps physically exist?

Are you truly that stupid?
You're not getting it.

Internment camps don't need to exist for Democrats to "support" making them.

Democrats support making Internment camps and democrats support taking kids from unvaccinated people.

Any denial of this is a total lie.

You're not getting it.

Democrats support making Internment camps and democrats support taking kids from unvaccinated people.

Link?

You're not getting it.

looks like you got mixed up, it was Trump that wanted the camps

You're not getting it.

My apologies. You were right, 45% of Democrats support putting the unvaccinated in "designated facilities". Not exactly the same as internment camps...but close.

I just find it hard to believe that, so many would want that.

I think we should just shoot them.

My apologies. You were right, 45% of Democrats support putting the unvaccinated in "designated facilities". Not exactly the same as internment camps...but close.

You want to shoot unvaccinated people?
:omg:

Although this isn't like anything that we don't already know.

They developed and released a BIOweapon on the US with the help of the CCP to impact the 2020 Election, and then lied to us about that, and concealed and tried to ban easy to obtain and use therapies like Ivermectin and HCQ. They then went on to attempt to cancel, get fired and ruin the careers of any doctors that advocated these therapies, and delegitimize any nurse, citizen and politician who dared question them on that.

Nothing is more Evil than attacking your own people with a Bio Weapon just to win an Election. Yet, this is what Fauci, Bill Gates, Obama, The DemNazis and CCP did.

Last edited:

You mean by "designed facilities" like "Health Camps"?

This is where The Nazis told The Jews they were sending them.

Why don't you just call us "dorty joos" and tell us the truth?

You want to exterminate us. First take our jobs, then our homes, deny us healthcare, then round us up.

We know you want us in gulags. That was proven.

You mean by "designed facilities" like "Health Camps"?

This is where The Nazis told The Jews they were sending them.

Why don't you just call us "dorty joos" and tell us the truth?

You want to exterminate us. First take our jobs, then our homes, deny us healthcare, then round us up.

We know you want us in gulags. That was proven.

No. But I wouldn't mind taking your keyboard away.

Forum List

Back