Chris Wray (FBI) is gas lighting Rep James Comer and We the People

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

This is one of the most awesome stories in the modern age. I love how Comer isn't taking any BS from these .. whatever

I hope this leads to the demise of the FBI. Sometimes you have to tear down the old before you build something new/better (think: old, delapadated housing...).

The FBI is not in the Constitution. I hear it was a creation of the Senate. Well, what the Senate gives, the Senate can taketh away.

Why should We the People care about this form 1023 being withheld (from Congress)?

Well, in case you don't know (because you are always watching the anti-We-the-People station cnn et al), that agency has been weaponized against We the People.

Oh, wait... just the half of We the People who don't like woke-ness and related leftist BS... We are given names like "extreme MAGA" by pigs like Jeffries.. who know that if you repeat something often enough, people start believing it as fact...

I can see them at one of their secret meetings: "Yeh, everyone, please repeat the phrase: Extreme MAGA... Remembering: winning is everything..."

Last edited:
oh, I guess few care about this story...

figures...

Chrissy Wray has usurped the crown from James Comey as King Weasel

weaselkingffhf.jpg

Chrissy Wray has usurped the crown from James Comey as King Weasel

View attachment 790733
LOL

Why couldn't someone who really cares about justice and truth and equality b4 the law

have been made FBI director?

hmmm... Maybe because the kind who are like that are the kind who put their nose to the grindstone (lower levels of fbi) and actually WORK and don't get noticed... Only aggressive political hacks get promoted, apparently

his excuse for not forking over this UNCLASSIFIED document is... get this!

not sure he's using this excuse anymore (?), since Comer didn't bite ...

but he was at one time talking about how giving the document to Congress would "reveal sources and methods"

Translation: We don't want to expose our politicization / weaponization of the agency

This is one of the most awesome stories in the modern age. I love how Comer isn't taking any BS from these .. whatever

I hope this leads to the demise of the FBI. Sometimes you have to tear down the old before you build something new/better (think: old, delapadated housing...).

The FBI is not in the Constitution. I hear it was a creation of the Senate. Well, what the Senate gives, the Senate can taketh away.

Why should We the People care about this form 1023 being withheld (from Congress)?

Well, in case you don't know (because you are always watching the anti-We-the-People station cnn et al), that agency has been weaponized against We the People.

Oh, wait... just the half of We the People who don't like woke-ness and related leftist BS... We are given names like "extreme MAGA" by pigs like Jeffries.. who know that if you repeat something often enough, people start believing it as fact...

I can see them at one of their secret meetings: "Yeh, everyone, please repeat the phrase: Extreme MAGA... Remembering: winning is everything..."
Wow. You've really guzzled the bongwater!

i came here expecting to maybe hear from someone who is actually following this story...

should have checked out the handle name first... I'll learn

:)

Forum List

Back