The threat to Christianity is real

'The deluded think that Islam is perfectly fine, that we don’t have to worry about it. And we leave the major problems of Islamization – Muslim immigration, mosque building, the proselytizing in our prisons and military and the infiltration of our governmental institutions completely untouched and indeed untouchable.

So I think we need to take a few steps back to examine Islam as a whole and to broadly define the outlines of Islam – what it is and what it isn’t.

One thing we can definitely say about Islam is that is it not solely confined to a belief system. If it is a religion( I and many others contend it is not) it is not a religion only.

Islam is a total system of life and contains within itself a particular social system, judicial system, and political system which includes geo-political aspirations - the conquest and administration of territory.'

Um, one more time, guy. Islam is not the Borg. They do not belong to a Collective Hive mind, and much like Christianity, it means different things to different people.

Our problems with the Islamic World isn't their religion, which is no sillier than yours because all religion is kind of silly. It's because we invade their countries and then wonder why they fight back.

There's a Mosque a few miles from me. No one from it has tried to convert me or behead me. I know. It's amazing. It has an iron gate and tight security to protect it from bigots like you, but beyond that, it's harmless.
The problem is there are a higher percentage of people who are of Islam who are violent and are bullies to their own as we have here in our nation. You guys makes excuses that it is guns to deflect from all nastiness.

Funny thing is the Bible says this would happen
Because it too was once the new small growing religion. Look how it crushed jewdism. So it of course knew one day another new better religion would emerge. And that new great religion is Islam. Allah akbar bitches.

That’s why your religion told you not to worship any other gods. That’s rule number one right? That’s thinking ahead.

Christians themselves will be the downfall of Christianity. Pedophile priest and racist radical fundamentslist and cracked tv evangelist. Christianity is a dying religion
Don’t worry they will change to conform with society. They already have.

Women priests
Gay is ok
Many Christians are pro choice
Christians believe in evolution
How many times has trump the Christian been married?

the pilgrims are described entirely without mentioning that they pray to God in school textbooks. there is no story or article in 9K pages of these textbooks about the pilgrims and God. this distorts our liberty and undermines and freedom and rewrites our history!

True Conservatives understand this all too well....yet so many folks...not just liberals are refusing to face up to it.

Apathy is a huge,huge problem in America and if we are to defend ourselves, people must awake from their stupor and obsession with entertainment and sporting events.....invest some time in helping to insure that the America their kids will inherit is still around in a recognizable form....too many are arrogant and in their arrogance they assume there is no threat to America or to Christians. They could not be more wrong.

Glenn Beck is praising David Horowitz’s new book Dark Agenda: The War to Destroy Christianity in America.

David Horowitz, a Jew-- taking a stand to protect Christians.

David is a leading conservative and a Jew. He is speaking out about the growing persecution of Christians in America.

“The threat is frightening,” Horowitz says.

“I thought this book would be a warning about the future, but the plan to destroy Christianity is already underway and a real threat today,” Horowitz said, detailing why he wrote Dark Agenda.

Glenn Beck on Dark Agenda: Threat to Christians Real

Christians that voted for Trump killed their own Christianity my electing an amoral, piece of shit like Trump.

Christians themselves will be the downfall of Christianity. Pedophile priest and racist radical fundamentslist and cracked tv evangelist. Christianity is a dying religion

Women priests
Gay is ok
None of this change the fact the Christianity is doom for destructions. It is a false religion practiced by religious fanatics. Unbelievers are less dangerous."Christian Jihad: The Crusades and Killing in the Name of Christ"
Ecclesiastes 1:9
What has been is what will be,

and what has been done is what will be done,

and there is
nothing new under the sun.

Women priests
Gay is ok
None of this change the fact the Christianity is doom for destructions. It is a false religion practiced by religious fanatics. Unbelievers are less dangerous."Christian Jihad: The Crusades and Killing in the Name of Christ"

and there is
Yea but theists will point to every murderer and say "they didn't go to church" or they weren't religious. Although I agree with you about religion, there is probably some truth to what they say.

Women priests
Gay is ok

and there is
Yea but theists will point to every murderer and say "they didn't go to church" or they weren't religious. Although I agree with you about religion, there is probably some truth to what they say.
There are always extremes (idiots, pathogens, mutations) in every group, as in the statistical “normal distribution”, but it is folly to generalize to the whole population (esp the 80% “normal”).

Women priests
Gay is ok

and there is
There are always extremes (idiots, pathogens, mutations) in every group, as in the statistical “normal distribution”, but it is folly to generalize to the whole population (esp the 80% “normal”).
(esp the 80% “normal”).are the one you call Christians.

Women priests
Gay is ok

and there is
(esp the 80% “normal”).are the one you call Christians.
The “normal” in a human population can be Jewish, new-Testament “Christians” who believe Jesus is God, others who believe Jesus was natural, or Muslims, atheists, agnostics, etc.
The CULTURE defines the “normal” as well as mental health parameters.

Forum List

Back