The Data Proves It A Scam

Lack of a degree suggests that a lack of intellect is more likely though. BTW, am I paying for your stinkin' student loan?
I prefer to take it case by case basis.

I was on scholarship for almost all of my 8 years.
Took that long to get an AA, eh? And you still don't know the difference between shit and shinola.
Earned a doctorate actually.
I'll leave you with a quote from a doctor who I recently met, " If you do possess a great intellect, you’d think you’d use it every once in a while. "
I’ve been attempting to but none of you seem to have any interest in debate, just launching attacks on others.

There’s little more to the political right than trolling now. You’ve excommunicated anyone who likes to think for themselves.
Au contraire, mon ami. You and your democrat buddies have been the trolls for four years. The DNC proved that you were incapable of thinking for yourselves when you failed to stand against a Marxist shill organization like BLM and Antifa's anarchist attacks on US cities. Your democrat leadership showed they were unwilling to protect the interests of their tax-paying citizens. The left has spent the last year practicing their "cancel culture" as they have torn down or defaced US historical cultural icons. The fact that YOU are guilty of this proves that YOU are incapable of thinking for yourself. How's your party line, komrade.
There’s trolls on all sides, but only one side has become dedicated to the cause. BLM doesn’t exist to make you feel bad, it exists to demand equal treatment or black individuals. Calling it Marxist is beyond childish and not even rational. Merely a jingoistic approach to demonize someone rather than listen and understand.
OK, doc, you know it all, so why don't you go to BLM's FB page and pay particular attention to what their leader calls it. She calls it a Marxist organization. I'm damn sure glad you aren't my doctor. Any doctor that spends as much time on a message board as you do is not a doctor.

Here is the link to BlackLivesMatter.com.
Show me anywhere is mentions Marx?
I don't see it anywhere.
In fact, BLM is very decentralized and is very local, the opposite of Marxism.
Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation—the umbrella organization for the BLM global movement, yep, that sounds like a decentralized org. Founding member Patrisse Cullors is a self-described Marxist. She and co-founder Opal Tometi advocated for the release of a communist cop killer. Their website had their attacks on the nuclear family and Marxist intentions removed in Sept. They are a Marxist DNC shill organization and you can live in denial as long as you like, doesn't change the facts.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

yeah the blacks in america have been duped that its for the lives of the black community.

If you bought the scam…..answer these questions if you dare.

“…. flu has more or less vanished throughout the Southern Hemisphere, and early indicators suggest it will follow suit north of the equator. What can explain this unprecedented decline?

The question is why Covid would have won this battle so completely, for there to be essentially zero flu cases and millions of Covid ones – surely the flu would have gotten to some people before Covid did?

….if correct, would render ridiculous the entire response to Covid, not least because it would mean Covid is far less dangerous than has been widely asserted.

…masks, social distancing and lockdowns…

...why would these measures have worked so unintentionally well for flu, which has been with us for millennia, but Covid cases are still skyrocketing? Do masks let one particle through and stop another?

...this hand-waving explanation might just be the most awesome act of cognitive dissonance of this entire saga. Experts are claiming, with a straight face, that a laxly enforced hodgepodge of restrictions, which varies wildly between countries and regions, has overnight eradicated an ancient scourge of humanity from the face of the Earth. And in the next breath, they warn that the incidence of another identically transmitted virus is through the roof.

Much more likely in my opinion is that the flu has been confused for Covid in the vast majority of cases.”
Flu away: Scientists baffled at disappearance of influenza... but is it really gone, or just masked by Covid-19?

Dummy it was already explained. Same precautions we use against Covid are effective against less contagious influenza that is also vaccinated against.

Influenza CAN'T be confused for covid by testing.

Well, if those precautions are so effective against the flu, how come you're also squawking about Covid cases rising? Are the precautions effective, or aren't they? Are they only effective against flu, but not Covid?

Also, you do realize that not every diagnosed Covid case is actually tested, right?

What part of "LESS CONTAGIOUS influenza that is ALSO VACCIANTED AGAINST" did you not understand when you replied to my post?

Aside from the illiteracy, you mean? Maybe it was the part where the flu vaccine has NEVER, EVER been that effective since its inception.

According to the CDC:

While vaccine effectiveness (VE) can vary, recent studies show that flu vaccination reduces the risk of flu illness by between 40% and 60% among the overall population during seasons when most circulating flu viruses are well-matched to the flu vaccine.

But you're willing to believe that THIS flu season, the addition of masks has bumped the flu vaccine from 40-60% effectiveness to 100% effectiveness, even though the masks are clearly not having that effect on Covid at all. And that's completely aside from the fact that we know most people aren't wearing the masks correctly, even if they're wearing the correct type, which many are not.

Maybe the part of your babbling rant that I'm not understanding is how you can be so willfully piss-stupid and still be able to walk and breathe at the same time.
:thankusmile: :abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Lack of a degree suggests that a lack of intellect is more likely though. BTW, am I paying for your stinkin' student loan?

Took that long to get an AA, eh? And you still don't know the difference between shit and shinola.
A doctorate in what, education, like Jill Bidon?
Medicine. You know, delivering babies and stuff.

What is the condition were cells similar to those in the endometrium, the layer of tissue that normally covers the inside of the uterus, grow outside the uterus?
Endometriosis? Definitely not my area of expertise.

“…. flu has more or less vanished throughout the Southern Hemisphere, and early indicators suggest it will follow suit north of the equator. What can explain this unprecedented decline?

The question is why Covid would have won this battle so completely, for there to be essentially zero flu cases and millions of Covid ones – surely the flu would have gotten to some people before Covid did?

….if correct, would render ridiculous the entire response to Covid, not least because it would mean Covid is far less dangerous than has been widely asserted.

...why would these measures have worked so unintentionally well for flu, which has been with us for millennia, but Covid cases are still skyrocketing? Do masks let one particle through and stop another?

...this hand-waving explanation might just be the most awesome act of cognitive dissonance of this entire saga. Experts are claiming, with a straight face, that a laxly enforced hodgepodge of restrictions, which varies wildly between countries and regions, has overnight eradicated an ancient scourge of humanity from the face of the Earth. And in the next breath, they warn that the incidence of another identically transmitted virus is through the roof.

Much more likely in my opinion is that the flu has been confused for Covid in the vast majority of cases.”
Flu away: Scientists baffled at disappearance of influenza... but is it really gone, or just masked by Covid-19?

Dummy it was already explained. Same precautions we use against Covid are effective against less contagious influenza that is also vaccinated against.

Well, if those precautions are so effective against the flu, how come you're also squawking about Covid cases rising? Are the precautions effective, or aren't they? Are they only effective against flu, but not Covid?

Also, you do realize that not every diagnosed Covid case is actually tested, right?

What part of "LESS CONTAGIOUS influenza that is ALSO VACCIANTED AGAINST" did you not understand when you replied to my post?

Aside from the illiteracy, you mean? Maybe it was the part where the flu vaccine has NEVER, EVER been that effective since its inception.

According to the CDC:

While vaccine effectiveness (VE) can vary, recent studies show that flu vaccination reduces the risk of flu illness by between 40% and 60%

What part of REDUCING CHANCE OF ILLNESS BY 40-60% do you not get?

40-60% Vaccine immunity + less contagious + Covid 19 prevention measures = near full herd immunity to influenza.

What part of that seems unlikely to you?

Last edited:

According to the CDC:

While vaccine effectiveness (VE) can vary, recent studies show that flu vaccination reduces the risk of flu illness by between 40% and 60% among the overall population during seasons when most circulating flu viruses are well-matched to the flu vaccine.

But you're willing to believe that THIS flu season, the addition of masks has bumped the flu vaccine from 40-60% effectiveness to 100% effectiveness, even though the masks are clearly not having that effect on Covid at all. And that's completely aside from the fact that we know most people aren't wearing the masks correctly, even if they're wearing the correct type, which many are not.

Maybe the part of your babbling rant that I'm not understanding is how you can be so willfully piss-stupid and still be able to walk and breathe at the same time.
:thankusmile: :abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Hey spamming retard....you want some pom poms?

According to the CDC:

While vaccine effectiveness (VE) can vary, recent studies show that flu vaccination reduces the risk of flu illness by between 40% and 60%

40-60% Vaccine immunity + less contagious + Covid 19 prevention measures = near full herd immunity to influenza.

What part of "That doesn't make the flu entirely disappear any other year" did YOU not get?

The part that seems unlikely is that you leftists keep insisting that we need to panic over Covid and it's completely out of control, but want us to believe the masks and social distancing that aren't enough for Covid have managed to completely eradicate influenza this year.

I don't know if you don't see that your argument shifts from sentence to sentence, or you're just hoping I'm as shit-stupid as you are and won't notice it myself.

According to the CDC:

What part of "That doesn't make the flu entirely disappear any other year" did YOU not get?

I got every part of that FALSE statement.

Flu did not completely disapear, it just got very rare.

A doctorate in what, education, like Jill Bidon?
Medicine. You know, delivering babies and stuff.

What is the condition were cells similar to those in the endometrium, the layer of tissue that normally covers the inside of the uterus, grow outside the uterus?

I have never heard an actual doctor refer to it as "earning a doctorate". Truthfully, I don't know any PhDs who describe it like that. Mostly, you hear "getting my MD" or "getting a PhD" or something of that sort.
Doctors who are skilled with clothes hangers and hang out on message boards speak like that

Are the citizens of the USA going to play along as virus cripples the rest of our lives?

I’m not and wec are organizing a Men’s Maskless March on Malls for next Tuesday.
Now lib loons like being couch designated because 60% of them are on the dole already and if everyone is couch ordered it eases their conscience presuming they have one

Are the citizens of the USA going to play along as virus cripples the rest of our lives?

I’m not and wec are organizing a Men’s Maskless March on Malls for next Tuesday.

I hope you get Covid bad like some other dumbass deniers.
Not a good thing to wish that on someone, but that seems to be the only way for you bullshit spreading nutters to learn anything.

Not a good thing to wish that on someone, but that seems to be the only way for you bullshit spreading nutters to learn anything.

Yes we already know you lib loon children “hope we get Covid” for choosing life liberty and freedom over a wholly exaggerated health issue
Covid has been extremely effective though in eliminating deaths from flu, pneumonia, heart attack, cancer and stroke as hardly anyone dies from those anymore. And you lib losers lap it up

Yeah, moron, like the seasonal flu, I'm not shivering in my boots over a disease that has over a 99% recovery rate in healthy people under 60 (and I am over that). You just keep hiding in your basement from the boogie man and you shouldn't be affected by my freedom.

Yes we already know you lib loon children “hope we get Covid” for choosing life liberty and freedom over a wholly exaggerated health issue
Covid has been extremely effective though in eliminating deaths from flu, pneumonia, heart attack, cancer and stroke as hardly anyone dies from those anymore. And you lib losers lap it up

You are choosing IGNORANCE and then spending your time getting others infected with it.

Thats what it takes to belive your crazy horseshit while our ICUs are getting overloaded and 300,000+ Americans have died since the beginning of the pandemic.

I'm not even talking about any diagnosis, I'm just telling straight count of how many more Americans are dead since pandemic's start compared to all other years.

Last edited:

Yeah, moron, like the seasonal flu, I'm not shivering in my boots over a disease that has over a 99% recovery rate in healthy people under 60 (and I am over that). You just keep hiding in your basement from the boogie man and you shouldn't be affected by my freedom.

Moron, WE HAVE A VACCINE AND TREATMENT for definetly-not-novel Influenza.

In 1918 "just flu" H1N1 strain killed 50 million people over 2 years.

You are choosing IGNORANCE and then spending your time getting others infected with it.

Thats what it takes to belive your crazy horseshit while our ICUs are getting overloaded and 300,000+ people have died since the beginning of the pandemic.

I'm not even talking about any diagnosis, I'm just telling straight count of how many more Americans are dead since pandemic's start compared to all other years.
You're a moron and you need to do better research. Only 18K of those 300K are covid--every one of the rest of them had underlying fatal causes. You can research it, you need the practice.

Thats true and also 102 years ago. H1N1 variant Swine Flu killed virtually no one in 1976 when Gerald Ford was in office. However, when Obama was faced with it, the numbers were not so good. You can research that too, moron.

Thats what it takes to belive your crazy horseshit while our ICUs are getting overloaded and 300,000+ people have died since the beginning of the pandemic.

You're a moron and you need to do better research. Only 18K of those 300K are covid--every one of the rest of them had underlying fatal causes. You can research it, you need the practice.

1. I'm telling you STRAIGHT TOTAL DEATH COUNT, FOR ANY CAUSE.. How the f do you think your "reseach" on the cause of death could possibly contradict that?

Excessive-Deaths3.jpg

You may note the small spike in 2018 - thats what a BAD influenza year looks like. On the right you see 2020 - thats what a deadly novel virus pandemic looks like, with shutdowns, masking and social distancing that nearly exterminated flu for this season.

2. Don't make me laugh, I know damn well where you got that number and it's nothing but ignorant horseshit. Covid kills you by causing PNUEMONIA and Cadiovascular failures, who in their right fucking mind will discount a Covid-19 death with Pneumonia as a contributing factor listed?

Last edited:

Thats true and also 102 years ago. H1N1 variant Swine Flu killed virtually no one in 1976 when Gerald Ford was in office. However, when Obama was faced with it, the numbers were not so good. You can research that too, moron.

That doesn't refute anything you quoted. You just side tracked into taking a shot at Obama and called it a day.

Bravo dummy, bravo.

He will bit research any facts as they choose fear and feelings over fact .

He will bit research any facts as they choose fear and feelings over fact .

Good job quoting total horsecrap and thinking it's true.

Tell me again how what you say is based on fact. :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back