The Data Proves It A Scam

If you bought the scam…..answer these questions if you dare.

“…. flu has more or less vanished throughout the Southern Hemisphere, and early indicators suggest it will follow suit north of the equator. What can explain this unprecedented decline?

The question is why Covid would have won this battle so completely, for there to be essentially zero flu cases and millions of Covid ones – surely the flu would have gotten to some people before Covid did?

….if correct, would render ridiculous the entire response to Covid, not least because it would mean Covid is far less dangerous than has been widely asserted.

…masks, social distancing and lockdowns…

...why would these measures have worked so unintentionally well for flu, which has been with us for millennia, but Covid cases are still skyrocketing? Do masks let one particle through and stop another?

...this hand-waving explanation might just be the most awesome act of cognitive dissonance of this entire saga. Experts are claiming, with a straight face, that a laxly enforced hodgepodge of restrictions, which varies wildly between countries and regions, has overnight eradicated an ancient scourge of humanity from the face of the Earth. And in the next breath, they warn that the incidence of another identically transmitted virus is through the roof.

Much more likely in my opinion is that the flu has been confused for Covid in the vast majority of cases.”
Flu away: Scientists baffled at disappearance of influenza... but is it really gone, or just masked by Covid-19?

Dummy it was already explained. Same precautions we use against Covid are effective against less contagious influenza that is also vaccinated against.

Influenza CAN'T be confused for covid by testing.

Well, if those precautions are so effective against the flu, how come you're also squawking about Covid cases rising? Are the precautions effective, or aren't they? Are they only effective against flu, but not Covid?

Also, you do realize that not every diagnosed Covid case is actually tested, right?

Lets try this one more time: "LESS CONTAGIOUS influenza that is ALSO VACCINATED AGAINST" so that should have pre-answered your question.

Last edited:
The scam exposed:

"CORONER: 40% Of Colorado County’s COVID Deaths Were Actually Gunshot Wounds"

CORONER BRENDA BOCK OF GRAND COUNTY, COLORADO HAS CLAIMED OF THEIR FIVE TOTAL DEATHS ATTRIBUTED TO THE CORONAVIRUS WERE REALLY DEATHS AS A RESULT OF GUNSHOT WOUNDS.

Coroner Brenda Brock telling local media “two of their five deaths related to COVID-19 were people who died of gunshot wounds.”

I'm questioning why would a coroner do a coronavirus test on a corpse? Where the cause of death wasn't in dispute.

The answer's in the story, which you would know if you had bothered to read the story before just "knowing" about it based on what you want to believe.

"The state health department blamed the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for the debacle, stating that the CDC had required them to report anyone who died with COVID-19 for “public health surveillance”.

“This information is required by the CDC and is crucial for public health surveillance, as it provides more information about disease transmission and can help identify risk factors among all deaths across populations,” the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment wrote in a statement published on their website."

In other words, they're being required to test all dead people for Covid for tracking purposes. And now they're pissed to find out that the data is being used to inflate death tolls.

You're welcome, and next time, read for the information before making a fool of yourself by assuming it isn't there.

“…. flu has more or less vanished throughout the Southern Hemisphere, and early indicators suggest it will follow suit north of the equator. What can explain this unprecedented decline?

The question is why Covid would have won this battle so completely, for there to be essentially zero flu cases and millions of Covid ones – surely the flu would have gotten to some people before Covid did?

….if correct, would render ridiculous the entire response to Covid, not least because it would mean Covid is far less dangerous than has been widely asserted.

...why would these measures have worked so unintentionally well for flu, which has been with us for millennia, but Covid cases are still skyrocketing? Do masks let one particle through and stop another?

...this hand-waving explanation might just be the most awesome act of cognitive dissonance of this entire saga. Experts are claiming, with a straight face, that a laxly enforced hodgepodge of restrictions, which varies wildly between countries and regions, has overnight eradicated an ancient scourge of humanity from the face of the Earth. And in the next breath, they warn that the incidence of another identically transmitted virus is through the roof.

Much more likely in my opinion is that the flu has been confused for Covid in the vast majority of cases.”
Flu away: Scientists baffled at disappearance of influenza... but is it really gone, or just masked by Covid-19?

Dummy it was already explained. Same precautions we use against Covid are effective against less contagious influenza that is also vaccinated against.

Well, if those precautions are so effective against the flu, how come you're also squawking about Covid cases rising? Are the precautions effective, or aren't they? Are they only effective against flu, but not Covid?

Also, you do realize that not every diagnosed Covid case is actually tested, right?

What part of "LESS CONTAGIOUS influenza that is ALSO VACCIANTED AGAINST" did you not understand when you replied to my post?

Aside from the illiteracy, you mean? Maybe it was the part where the flu vaccine has NEVER, EVER been that effective since its inception.

According to the CDC:

While vaccine effectiveness (VE) can vary, recent studies show that flu vaccination reduces the risk of flu illness by between 40% and 60% among the overall population during seasons when most circulating flu viruses are well-matched to the flu vaccine.

But you're willing to believe that THIS flu season, the addition of masks has bumped the flu vaccine from 40-60% effectiveness to 100% effectiveness, even though the masks are clearly not having that effect on Covid at all. And that's completely aside from the fact that we know most people aren't wearing the masks correctly, even if they're wearing the correct type, which many are not.

Maybe the part of your babbling rant that I'm not understanding is how you can be so willfully piss-stupid and still be able to walk and breathe at the same time.

A successful one, but a scam.

The Wuhan Red Death is simply one more seasonal flu, dressed up to be a weapon against Trump. True story. Individuals die from it at the same rate they died from the seasonal flu, and for the very same reasons: they already had debilitating and fatal conditions.

I will provide the numbers and comparisons that prove...PROVE.....the premise.

1.It was the most successful theft of a country without the firing of a shot. Let the facts reveal the truth about the Wuhan Red Death: I’ll provide ‘em, you see if you can deny ‘em.

2. First, the hermeneutic key to use with every item below, to unlock the truth. The key is the list of lies that the same movers in every scheme up to the Wuhan: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

The same people who perpetrated the Chinavirus hoax have a long history same of lies, scams and hoaxes. If you fell for all of the previous ones....says a whole lot about you.

Remember that when you view the following.

2. If you are unfamiliar with the numbers related to deaths, they can scare you with any one they make up.

When you see that hundreds of thousands number, remember that 3 million Americans die from all sorts of things annually, and that the most significant numbers occur from these causes: heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia. Never the flu alone!!!!

But suddenly, the numbers of deaths due to these causes has fallen….with no requisite medical advances to account for the drop….and just as suddenly the number of fewer deaths from these causes, happens be the same attributed to the Wuhan.

“COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death.
Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,” the guidance continued.
“If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.”
Is The Number of Deaths Due To COVID-19 Being Inflated, And, If So, Why? | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry

No matter the actual cause........it's the Chinavirus!

View attachment 430200

3. A startling coincidence…..the reductions in reported deaths due to the four usual causes just happen to be the number now reported due to the Chinese flu, and patients with those conditions just happened to have DNRs (do not resuscitate), and would have died with or without the virus.

A do-not-resuscitate order, or DNR order, is a medical order written by a doctor. It instructs health care providers not to do cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) if a patient's breathing stops or if the patient's heart stops beating.
Do-not-resuscitate order: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

And they didn't just have their DNR prepared for the Wuhan.
All our intel agencies said the Russians interfered. You are so full of shit.

No vulgarity.

Pretend you're an adult.
I'd rather spend time with people that use vulgar words than a liar like you.

And I'm sure she's heartbroken at the loss of your company, RealDumb.

Nope. Legit and elected by a landslide president Joe. Stop with the sore loser shit. You sound like a child
And you sound like a Soviet era Baghdad Bob. You have no conscience and your soul is dead.
But I'm sure you already know that.
No I sound like an American who has faith in the incredible institutions that we have built. Not a sore loser trying to burn everything down on their way out to protect a massive ego
HaHaHaHa! You and your ilk spent the last four years tearing everything down and obstructing any business that this country tried to conduct.
Ive done nothing of the sort. Know who you are talking to before you say crap like that
I know exactly who I'm talking too--your quote "4 years for Biden I guess. Hell of a deal! I’d pay for that. Especially to see Trump take that final walk" You backed every bit of the DNC/BLM/Antifa BS that has torn this nation apart along with the democrat obstructionist house of reps. I bet you deliver Pelosi's ice cream or do you just hang out on Castro.
I thought Trump was a horrible president. Can’t wait to see him go. The other part of my statement was mocking a ridiculous claim. As for Pelosi I’d love to see her go along with all the other incompetent partisan hacks

I certainly hate to ask you to actually think....but here goes:

What are the Trump policies you can explain disagreement with?

View attachment 431252

Warning: if this is your first time thinking, you may be subject to an aneurysm!
I disagreed with his environmental policies mainly how he pulled out of the Paris climate accord.

That was one of the best things he did. The Paris accord was another one of those deals where America was supposed to bend over and take if up the ass while countries like China could do whatever they liked.

I also disagreed with how he handled the Iran situation. By pulling out we lost leverage oversite and devalued our commitments as a country.

We got nothing from the Iran deal. There was no leverage. Any commitment some Dim idiot makes devalues our commitments.

I don’t like how his immigration policy is only one sided to fight against illegal immigration but does nothing to shine that beacon of light for opportunity and to achieve the American dream.

What other side is there other than ours? Spare us the "beacon of light" horseshit. let them fix their own countries. We have absolutely no obligation to allow them to come here.

I don’t like how he handles racial inequality issues by ignoring the issues and hiding behind the law and order blanket. I can keep going but I’ve ready flooded the zone. And notice I wrote all this on my own as a response to your question. No copy and paste

So you don't think the government shouldn't enforce the laws of our country? Are we really supposed to let thugs run wild and destroy city after city?

You're a lunatic.
America was supposed to bend over and take it up the ass? Really? How so?

I agree with Slade that we should have honored the Paris Climate Accord, kept the enrichment agreement with Iran, tolerate immigration more, and reigned in the police over racial discrimination.

But I think Trump was right about China taking over too much of our production, and that flattening the curve is the wrong way to deal with ANY epidemic, ever.
China is absolutely a problem, I don’t think Trump is the first one to acknowledge that. I also don’t think his trade war tough guy approach did much of any good. I also think his COViD response has been an utter disaster. If you don’t flatten the curve then what do you propose we do?

ANYTHING is better than flattening the curve.
If you look at history, all epidemics have been ended by herd immunity.
Herd immunity is when an epidemic runs out of local hosts, so then dies out.
The faster it spikes and the sooner the local hosts run out, the less deaths because the epidemic does not have time to spread. Ebola is a classic case where the virus is too greedy and snuffs itself out quickly.
Covid-19 is far less infectious or lethal as Ebola, but you can accelerate herd immunity by things like variolation of those unlikely to die, like those under 30.
If instead you try to flatten the curve, you don't reduce the infection, it is still rapidly spreading.
But all you do is slow down its spread slightly, so that it can spread much FURTHER.
By slowing it down, you give it time to spread to places and people it otherwise would never have reached.
Once you do that, then many times more people will have to die before it is ended.
And that should be obvious.
We have been flattening the curve for 11 months now, and it is a total and complete failure.
If instead we had accelerated herd immunity instead of preventing it, then it would have been over in March. The death toll would have been a tenth of what we have now.
It only rapidly spreads by those who don’t try to flatten the curve. and it doesn’t help when the president of the United States promotes that sentiment. All we had to do was lock down and wait it out for a month. Vaccine is now done and vaccine is the mechanism to herd immunity. Not mass infections. Other countries were able to flatten successfully because their citizens had discipline.
You obviously didn't understand what he said. Rapid spread is better than "flatten the curve." Fewer people die if herd immunity is confered faster than if it's dragged out. The later just keeps the virus alive longer.

So when did you sign up to get COVID?

1608568653579.png

Lets try this one more time: "LESS CONTAGIOUS influenza that is ALSO VACCINATED AGAINST" so that should have pre-answered your question.

Let's try this one more time. Your position is illogical and asinine, and repeating it at me while telling me I just don't understand how brilliant it is isn't going to change that.

By the way, as a related aside, I saw the most ridiculous display of mask virtue-signaling over the weekend which I have ever personally witnessed.

I took my youngest son out to finish the last of our Christmas shopping, and stopped at Quik Trip to buy gas. Quinn wanted a Freezoni while we were there, so I went inside to pay for the gas and the drink. Got up to the checkout, and the line is stopped dead and growing, because both cashiers - one of whom was apparently the shift manager - were busy listening to two Karens who were leaning over the counter, haranguing them non-stop about someone - I'm not sure who - wasn't wearing a mask and it was SO DANGEROUS, and they felt SO THREATENED! They made sure to point out how THEY understood how serious Covid was, and THEY always wore masks, and they were OUTRAGED that someone else would DARE to not be as mask-virtuous as they were.

I try to be polite in front of Quinn, and I really had too much to do that day to risk escalating things and getting charged with disturbing the peace . . . but then I heard Fat Karen say, "I know if I get Covid, I'm going to die." I couldn't stop myself from saying loudly, "Then what the hell are you doing out in public?" That seemed to break the politeness barrier that had held the rest of the line silent, and people started muttering about how they wanted to pay for their stuff and get out of there. Another lady said, "You need to call their corporate office, they have to handle it", and the Karens finally waddled out of everyone's way.

Utterly pointless. Not only were the Karens wearing thin cloth masks (and Fat Karen didn't even have her nose covered), but if you're really terrified of Covid, do you spend extra time in a store full of people, inches away from someone and shouting at them? If you're really "outraged" about people putting others at risk, why would YOU put the rest of us at risk by making us spend longer in that store so you can have your tantrum? And since when is it the responsibility of everyone else to produce a 100% sterile world so that Fat Karen can do whatever she likes and be safe, instead of HER responsibility to protect her own health by staying the fuck away from people?

By the way, as a related aside, I saw the most ridiculous display of mask virtue-signaling over the weekend which I have ever personally witnessed.

I took my youngest son out to finish the last of our Christmas shopping, and stopped at Quik Trip to buy gas. Quinn wanted a Freezoni while we were there, so I went inside to pay for the gas and the drink. Got up to the checkout, and the line is stopped dead and growing, because both cashiers - one of whom was apparently the shift manager - were busy listening to two Karens who were leaning over the counter, haranguing them non-stop about someone - I'm not sure who - wasn't wearing a mask and it was SO DANGEROUS, and they felt SO THREATENED! They made sure to point out how THEY understood how serious Covid was, and THEY always wore masks, and they were OUTRAGED that someone else would DARE to not be as mask-virtuous as they were.

I try to be polite in front of Quinn, and I really had too much to do that day to risk escalating things and getting charged with disturbing the peace . . . but then I heard Fat Karen say, "I know if I get Covid, I'm going to die." I couldn't stop myself from saying loudly, "Then what the hell are you doing out in public?" That seemed to break the politeness barrier that had held the rest of the line silent, and people started muttering about how they wanted to pay for their stuff and get out of there. Another lady said, "You need to call their corporate office, they have to handle it", and the Karens finally waddled out of everyone's way.

Utterly pointless. Not only were the Karens wearing thin cloth masks (and Fat Karen didn't even have her nose covered), but if you're really terrified of Covid, do you spend extra time in a store full of people, inches away from someone and shouting at them? If you're really "outraged" about people putting others at risk, why would YOU put the rest of us at risk by making us spend longer in that store so you can have your tantrum? And since when is it the responsibility of everyone else to produce a 100% sterile world so that Fat Karen can do whatever she likes and be safe, instead of HER responsibility to protect her own health by staying the fuck away from people?
Awesome and very representative of the facediaper Gestapo....love the name Quinn by the way.

Awesome and very representative of the facediaper Gestapo....love the name Quinn by the way.

Short for "Quinlan". We wanted something traditional, that also wasn't in wide usage at the moment. When I told my husband it means "son of the handsome man", it was a done deal. ;)

No I sound like an American who has faith in the incredible institutions that we have built. Not a sore loser trying to burn everything down on their way out to protect a massive ego
You sound even more lame now and even a bigger liar.
You must not have that much faith in our Constitution or you wouldn't piss on it by rationalizing the
incredible theft we all witnessed a short time ago.

Think of all the people who died to give you your legacy and how you've crapped all over it.
What a worthless waste of skin you are.
:yes_text12::thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I know.His babble sounds more and more lame everyday when he resorts to bigger lies to try and save face when getting checkmated and his ass handed to him on a platter.Because of that,I dont even read his babble anymore when he replies to me,i just have fun showing off what a stupid fuck lying shill he is to folks like you.LOL

As stated, every death is attributed to the Wuhan Red Death.

"Flu away: Scientists baffled at disappearance of influenza... but is it really gone, or just masked by Covid-19?

There has been a 98% plummet in flu infections this year, dispelling fears of a Covid and flu ‘twin-demic’ about which many had warned. Experts say we can thank masks and social distancing. But does this really add up?
Although there is no mass testing for flu as there is for Covid, the WHO says that surveillance of data from around the world shows flu rates collapsing everywhere. Australia essentially ‘skipped’ their flu season this year, with not a single case reported since July (their peak). In fact, flu has more or less vanished throughout the Southern Hemisphere, and early indicators suggest it will follow suit north of the equator. What can explain this unprecedented decline?

... it only seems like the flu has disappeared because doctors and scientists have been wrongly classing other respiratory diseases as Covid."
Sure COVID is spreading because we aren't masking, disinfecting, distancing and isolating enough.
Flu season is non-existent because we are masking, disinfecting, distancing and isolating.

Please tell me this post is tongue-in-cheek.
thank god for his own sake he was being tongue-in-cheek.LOL. That was a pretty good imitation of the babble that you are used to from slade shill posting.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The choice of Americans to lead the nation in its recovery seems singularly impervious to the sniveling, crackpot ravings of the frenetic cult whose lord and master was given the boot.
The choice of Americans was not Corrupt Joe Biden. That was the choice of Dominion and Mark Zuckerberg,
among other leftist billionaires that funded Biden's coup.
Sorry but you’re wrong. Millions and millions more American votes for Biden and the EC victory was also a landslide.

Now......which of these parts of the Democrat Party's agenda brought in that 'landslide.'?

The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism,
socialism,
infanticide,
opposition to free speech,
substituting illegal alien voters for the American citizenry,
support for rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists,
accepting payment from Communist China for future considerations,
and anti-Semitism… the knuckle-dragging, atavistic pagan party.

And, perhaps you can offer your analysis of which Trump policy turned Americans against his policies.
Well.....you could if there were any.

Otherwise we're left with the theft of the election explanation.

shills slade and schmidlap really suffered a major ass beating from PC.they can only cry in defeat.:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

exactly.one of the doctors in a video i was listening to was saying the exact same thing that the flu virus has all of a sudden vanished this year never talked about, which means the biden loving covid apologists shills as always, can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are as they go to their bosses and wait for them to tell them what kind of lies to post to try and explain that.comedy gold.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The choice of Americans to lead the nation in its recovery seems singularly impervious to the sniveling, crackpot ravings of the frenetic cult whose lord and master was given the boot.
The choice of Americans was not Corrupt Joe Biden. That was the choice of Dominion and Mark Zuckerberg,
among other leftist billionaires that funded Biden's coup.
Sorry but you’re wrong. Millions and millions more American votes for Biden and the EC victory was also a landslide.

Now......which of these parts of the Democrat Party's agenda brought in that 'landslide.'?

The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism,
socialism,
infanticide,
opposition to free speech,
substituting illegal alien voters for the American citizenry,
support for rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists,
accepting payment from Communist China for future considerations,
and anti-Semitism… the knuckle-dragging, atavistic pagan party.

And, perhaps you can offer your analysis of which Trump policy turned Americans against his policies.

Otherwise we're left with the theft of the election explanation.
It’s very simple. Trump runs a cult of personality. This election wasn’t about policy it was about theatrics. Trump supporters are die hards but those who oppose that type behavior and want somebody who can be honest and respectable leading our country far outnumber the trolls. That’s why Biden won by such a large margin. Trump can go back to being a media troll but not from the White House.

Actually, only the Democrats are a cult, anointing Hussein as god, Jesus and the messiah. Yeah....they actually said that.

This was your challenge.....and you failed.

A cult will vote for the most damaging policies if ordered to do so........

View attachment 431190
No I actually never said that nor do I think that. Stop lying and we can keep talking

"No I actually never said that nor do I think that. Stop lying and we can keep talking."

You wrote this:
" Trump runs a cult of personality. "

And I don't believe you can stop lying. Otherwise you'd be mute.

I proved you wrong, thus:
only the Democrats are a cult, anointing Hussein as god, Jesus and the messiah. Yeah....they actually said that.

This was your challenge.....and you failed.

A cult will vote for the most damaging policies if ordered to do so........Can't think nor question.....simply follow orders.
slade shills nose has grown MILES long across the country ever sense this march. :abgg2q.jpg:

The scam exposed:

"CORONER: 40% Of Colorado County’s COVID Deaths Were Actually Gunshot Wounds"

“COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,” the guidance continued.

“If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.”
Is The Number of Deaths Due To COVID-19 Being Inflated, And, If So, Why? | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry
:thankusmile: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

you beat me to the punch.I saw that article as well last saturday,slade shill he dismisses this evidence all the time and pretends you did not provide a name of a doctor or in your case,a coronor, he will pretend you did not post this ,it never fails.:abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yeah, right. That's why you spend hour after hour posting on this bulleten board, and why your posts are so irrational.
I'd love to join in but this person has been on my ignore list for a long time.
So I only get half the story but from what I can gather I really made a good move.
Lots of people are on my list and I don't regret a one of them.
Supercilious punks and a-holes, every one.
amen to that,I got so many idiot retards on ignore like him as well.I should add slade to that mix as well sense we have all seen how he goes into evade mode and is a hypocrite who when he asks for names of doctors that have said the numbers are inflated,you give him a video of it where you get to hear it from the horses mouth the doctor saying his names and saying the numbers are inflated and then the lazy ass troll wont even click on the video to watch the doctors mention their names and say it all the fact this shill does not want to hear the truth.

Lack of a degree suggests that a lack of intellect is more likely though. BTW, am I paying for your stinkin' student loan?
I prefer to take it case by case basis.

I was on scholarship for almost all of my 8 years.
Took that long to get an AA, eh? And you still don't know the difference between shit and shinola.
Earned a doctorate actually.
A doctorate in what, education, like Jill Bidon?
Medicine. You know, delivering babies and stuff.

What is the condition were cells similar to those in the endometrium, the layer of tissue that normally covers the inside of the uterus, grow outside the uterus?

Nope. Legit and elected by a landslide president Joe. Stop with the sore loser shit. You sound like a child
And you sound like a Soviet era Baghdad Bob. You have no conscience and your soul is dead.
But I'm sure you already know that.
HaHaHaHa! You and your ilk spent the last four years tearing everything down and obstructing any business that this country tried to conduct.
Ive done nothing of the sort. Know who you are talking to before you say crap like that
I know exactly who I'm talking too--your quote "4 years for Biden I guess. Hell of a deal! I’d pay for that. Especially to see Trump take that final walk" You backed every bit of the DNC/BLM/Antifa BS that has torn this nation apart along with the democrat obstructionist house of reps. I bet you deliver Pelosi's ice cream or do you just hang out on Castro.
I thought Trump was a horrible president. Can’t wait to see him go. The other part of my statement was mocking a ridiculous claim. As for Pelosi I’d love to see her go along with all the other incompetent partisan hacks

I certainly hate to ask you to actually think....but here goes:

What are the Trump policies you can explain disagreement with?

View attachment 431252

Warning: if this is your first time thinking, you may be subject to an aneurysm!
I disagreed with his environmental policies mainly how he pulled out of the Paris climate accord.

That was one of the best things he did. The Paris accord was another one of those deals where America was supposed to bend over and take if up the ass while countries like China could do whatever they liked.

I also disagreed with how he handled the Iran situation. By pulling out we lost leverage oversite and devalued our commitments as a country.

We got nothing from the Iran deal. There was no leverage. Any commitment some Dim idiot makes devalues our commitments.

I don’t like how his immigration policy is only one sided to fight against illegal immigration but does nothing to shine that beacon of light for opportunity and to achieve the American dream.

What other side is there other than ours? Spare us the "beacon of light" horseshit. let them fix their own countries. We have absolutely no obligation to allow them to come here.

I don’t like how he handles racial inequality issues by ignoring the issues and hiding behind the law and order blanket. I can keep going but I’ve ready flooded the zone. And notice I wrote all this on my own as a response to your question. No copy and paste

So you don't think the government shouldn't enforce the laws of our country? Are we really supposed to let thugs run wild and destroy city after city?

You're a lunatic.
America was supposed to bend over and take it up the ass? Really? How so?

I agree with Slade that we should have honored the Paris Climate Accord, kept the enrichment agreement with Iran, tolerate immigration more, and reigned in the police over racial discrimination.

But I think Trump was right about China taking over too much of our production, and that flattening the curve is the wrong way to deal with ANY epidemic, ever.
You're agreeing with one of the biggest dumbasses in the forum. None of those policies are good ideas. They all mean disaster for America.
indeed,the worst thing you want to do is agree with one of USMBs biggest dumbasses here at this forum.

especially agreeing with slade on less immigration rules,that is sickening sense like bripart said,that leads to less jobs for the american poor people. why anybody would listen to this asswipe slade and agree with him is beyond me.

Lack of a degree suggests that a lack of intellect is more likely though. BTW, am I paying for your stinkin' student loan?
I prefer to take it case by case basis.

I was on scholarship for almost all of my 8 years.
Took that long to get an AA, eh? And you still don't know the difference between shit and shinola.
Earned a doctorate actually.
A doctorate in what, education, like Jill Bidon?
Medicine. You know, delivering babies and stuff.

What is the condition were cells similar to those in the endometrium, the layer of tissue that normally covers the inside of the uterus, grow outside the uterus?

I have never heard an actual doctor refer to it as "earning a doctorate". Truthfully, I don't know any PhDs who describe it like that. Mostly, you hear "getting my MD" or "getting a PhD" or something of that sort.

Forum List

Back