Nurse reveals COVID treatment. It was murder.

Run and hide from an expert hands on by asking for removal of the reality that’s discomforting to your wishes and feelings
Lib 101
I a true republican and not some made up dumb mother fucker that your god has turned some other into.

You dispute anything my AMA, ACH but live by the X tweets and tick tock, gotta take one dumb mother fucker to believe that shit.

It's why they had to fudge the COVID mortality rate.
When they first started coming out critics said the actual numbers were less than 6% of what was being reported.

How can you have a disease with zero to no symptoms that only kills you after treatment?
You need a Positive COVID test to know you even have it.
Most of the people who've died died after being vaccinated.
And the vaccination only works when everyone is vaccinated.
The Trump vaccine strikes again.

He needs to be subpeanad.

My mother was murdered by the State of NY. They put Covid-19 infected patients in my mothers nursing home and she died of complications from Long Covid-19. PARTY OVER COUNTRY TO MAKE ORANGE MAN LOOK BAD.

I love you mom, I will never forget you. Wait for me, one day I will be there. Your loving son Bill.

It's the Trump vaccine; of course it makes Trump look bad.

I a true republican and not some made up dumb mother fucker that your god has turned some other into.

You dispute anything my AMA, ACH but live by the X tweets and tick tock, gotta take one dumb mother fucker to believe that shit.

Yes, we should believe the people who pushed this shit on people instead of those who witnessed it first hand. The hospitals could sue her for deformation, but they aren’t.

Curious ain’t it?

I work in a hospital. She’s lying out of her ass.

Frightened by an unemployed nurse? Nope.

There are hundreds of not thousands of conscientious nurses and doctors, all under threat from medical authorities, who have recounted pretty much exactly what Nurse Erin relates.

The Medical Industrial Complex, headed up by career bureaucrats like Fauci, has killed nearly as many as the military industrial complex.

In 2019 when this was all starting, my nurse friend was the first to tell me that a scam was in play.

If anybody is lying out of her ass, this layman would guess it to be yourself CC. Have a look in the mirror.

Look, a dishonest hospital worker, profiting from this shit, telling folks who could lose their jobs for speaking up, throwing shade for her employer!

Whodda thought?

There are hundreds of not thousands of conscientious nurses and doctors, all under threat from medical authorities, who have recounted pretty much exactly what Nurse Erin relates.
Ahh...yet somehow these medical authorities never get a suit filed against them that goes anywhere.
The Medical Industrial Complex, headed up by career bureaucrats like Fauci, has killed nearly as many as the military industrial complex.
Ridiculous lie on your part.
In 2019 when this was all starting, my nurse friend was the first to tell me that a scam was in play.
Oh your nurse friend told you that. LOL.
If anybody is lying out of her ass, this layman would guess it to be yourself CC. Have a look in the mirror.
Well, I’m in hospital administration, please tell me where we can get all of this money we were due for treating covid 19 patients. Form numbers, amounts, details. That would be nice.

Look, a dishonest hospital worker, profiting from this shit, telling folks who could lose their jobs for speaking up, throwing shade for her employer!
Yep...that is what she was. And now she’s selling merchandise...profiting from her shit. She’s running a .org and is selling merchandise for profit. Someone should look into that. I’m thinking someone might.
Whodda thought?
Clearly not you. Ever.

I'm sure this you would've fell for this. Lol.

FB_IMG_1628942832140.jpg

Yep...that is what she was. And now she’s selling merchandise...profiting from her shit. She’s running a .org and is selling merchandise for profit. Someone should look into that. I’m thinking someone might.

Clearly not you. Ever.

I see. Your hospitals profit motive was sooooo much better?

And, answer the key question. This nurse wrote a book. Why no defamation lawsuits?

I see. Your hospitals profit motive was sooooo much better?
We make a very nice profit. We didn’t get more money for covid patients. The person in the video in the OP as well as the OP is laying.
And, answer the key question. This nurse wrote a book. Why no defamation lawsuits?
Who did she defame? Please tell me. I’m guessing like 100% of the population, you didn’t read the book. (that includes the author).

You can make all sorts of allegations.

As you may recall from the Domion law suit. You can say that “the election was stolen”...you can’t say "Dominion voting systems committed fraud”. If she slandered the name of my hospital...I’ll be happy to bring it up to the HA.

As predicted, some asshole moved this thread. The denial is amazing.

We make a very nice profit. We didn’t get more money for covid patients. The person in the video in the OP as well as the OP is laying.

Who did she defame? Please tell me. I’m guessing like 100% of the population, you didn’t read the book. (that includes the author).

You can make all sorts of allegations.

As you may recall from the Domion law suit. You can say that “the election was stolen”...you can’t say "Dominion voting systems committed fraud”. If she slandered the name of my hospital...I’ll be happy to bring it up to the HA.

Lame excuses CC. She names names. If she lied, she’d be sued. lol, you frauds crack me up.

Nuremberg 2.0 can’t come quick enough.

Lame excuses CC. She names names. If she lied, she’d be sued. lol, you frauds crack me up.
Really? Who’d she name and what was the quote. I’d be happy to tweet it out and let whomever she named catch wind of it. If it’s someone in my hospital system, I’ll let the general counsel know.

Again, I doubt you read the book. As for the wannabe social media personality/unemployed nurse....I think she’s probably written one more book than she’s read.
Nuremberg 2.0 can’t come quick enough.

Was it you stating that Trump was going to be re-instated in August 2021? I get you morons mixed up.

This will be hard for a lot of people to believe. This nurse has a recording and tons of experience. She recounts her experience at hospitals treating COVID.

This is not a conspiracy theory so don't move this thread. This is important.

She describes it as a "turn-key assembly line to a body bag"
  • Gag order on all the staff
  • Banned family members - the only patient advocates here
  • They banned certain treatments
  • Hospitals got $13,000 for each admission, so they were ordered not to send any patients to the Comfort Ship (remember that?) or Javitz Center. Both were practically empty.
  • The treatment protocols consisted of sedation, paralyzing agents, then a ventilator.
  • Patients had dried feces on their backs for weeks, bedsores to the bone,
  • They were not "coding" or giving all available resuscitation procedures to "full code" patients, the one who needed CPR, the paddles, etc.
  • These were not patients with do not resuscitate orders. They did not call the families to get a DNR order. The doctors just let them die without treatment behind locked doors and nobody but the people in that room knew. She has a recording of one of those instances.
  • The hospitals got $39K for each ventilator treatment and $10K for each death.

Looks like it was moved.

#sorrynotsorry

Forum List

Back