The Data Proves It A Scam

Are the citizens of the USA going to play along as virus cripples the rest of our lives?

I’m not and wec are organizing a Men’s Maskless March on Malls for next Tuesday.

I hope you get Covid bad like some other dumbass deniers.
Not a good thing to wish that on someone, but that seems to be the only way for you bullshit spreading nutters to learn anything.

Yes we already know you lib loon children “hope we get Covid” for choosing life liberty and freedom over a wholly exaggerated health issue
Covid has been extremely effective though in eliminating deaths from flu, pneumonia, heart attack, cancer and stroke as hardly anyone dies from those anymore. And you lib losers lap it up

You are choosing IGNORANCE and then spending your time getting others infected with it.

Thats what it takes to belive your crazy horseshit while our ICUs are getting overloaded and 300,000+ people have died since the beginning of the pandemic.

I'm not even talking about any diagnosis, I'm just telling straight count of how many more Americans are dead since pandemic's start compared to all other years.
You're a moron and you need to do better research. Only 18K of those 300K are covid--every one of the rest of them had underlying fatal causes. You can research it, you need the practice.
He will bit research any facts as they choose fear and feelings over fact .

Good job quoting total horsecrap and thinking it's true.

Tell me again how what you say is based on fact and not feelings.
It’s plain for all to see that you are hysterical about furthering the hoax while we fact based freedom lovers don’t resort to name calling and cursing in stating our position.
You gave ZERO right to force me into my basement in order to satisfy and quell your health fears. ZERO.

Are the citizens of the USA going to play along as virus cripples the rest of our lives?

I’m not and wec are organizing a Men’s Maskless March on Malls for next Tuesday.

Not a good thing to wish that on someone, but that seems to be the only way for you bullshit spreading nutters to learn anything.

Yes we already know you lib loon children “hope we get Covid” for choosing life liberty and freedom over a wholly exaggerated health issue
Covid has been extremely effective though in eliminating deaths from flu, pneumonia, heart attack, cancer and stroke as hardly anyone dies from those anymore. And you lib losers lap it up

You are choosing IGNORANCE and then spending your time getting others infected with it.

Thats what it takes to belive your crazy horseshit while our ICUs are getting overloaded and 300,000+ people have died since the beginning of the pandemic.

I'm not even talking about any diagnosis, I'm just telling straight count of how many more Americans are dead since pandemic's start compared to all other years.
You're a moron and you need to do better research. Only 18K of those 300K are covid--every one of the rest of them had underlying fatal causes. You can research it, you need the practice.

It’s plain for all to see that you are hysterical about furthering the hoax while we fact based freedom lovers don’t resort to name calling and cursing in stating our position.
You gave ZERO right to force me into my basement in order to satisfy and quell your health fears. ZERO.

You can have your own opinions, but you can't have your own facts.

This pandemic is now overloading ICUs and killing more Americans A DAY than 9/11 and you are too dumb and hopped up on politico cool-aid to even aknowledge this tragedy.

Last edited:
shills slade and schmidlap really suffered a major ass beating from PC.they can only cry in defeat.
I'm not sure why you need to project, but the reality is that, their attacks upon democracy notwithstanding, the cult of lickspittles' Cry Baby Loser was given the boot by the majority of patriotic American voters. That's a victory for the nation and self-governance. The bleating of the vanquished is of no consequence.

1. I'm telling you STRAIGHT TOTAL DEATH COUNT, FOR ANY CAUSE.. How the f do you think your "reseach" on the cause of death could possibly contradict that?

Excessive-Deaths3.jpg

You may note the small spike in 2018 - thats what a BAD influenza year looks like. On the right you see 2020 - thats what a deadly novel virus pandemic looks like, with shutdowns, masking and social distancing that nearly exterminated flu for this season.

2. Don't make me laugh, I know damn well where you got that number and it's nothing but ignorant horseshit. Covid kills you by causing PNUEMONIA and Cadiovascular failures, who in their right fucking mind will discount a Covid-19 death with Pneumonia as a contributing factor listed?
You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you. Your graph shows a spike of about 15K between '18 and 20. So it bears out that covid is only responsible for 6% of the 300K number that you referenced. "All causes" is not relevant to covid. Go back to school and pay attention this time.

You can have your own opinions, but you can't have your own facts.

This pandemic is now overloading ICUs and killing more Americans A DAY than 9/11 and you are too dumb and hopped up on politico cool-aid to even aknowledge this tragedy.
More MSM BS. Tell me about those overloaded ICUs when Cuomo didn't even use the hospital ship that he was provided. Look out for that piece of sky, moron, it will kill you.

slade shills nose has grown MILES long across the country ever sense(sic) this march.
Goose step or hobble in feigned bone-spurred infirmity, the enraged cult can mince around until the cows come home to roost.
Democracy has prevailed.

Even Trump's devoted neo-nazis have gotten desperate:

Yeah, moron, like the seasonal flu, I'm not shivering in my boots over a disease that has over a 99% recovery rate in healthy people under 60 (and I am over that). You just keep hiding in your basement from the boogie man and you shouldn't be affected by my freedom.

Moron, WE HAVE A VACCINE AND TREATMENT for definetly-not-novel Influenza.

In 1918 "just flu" H1N1 strain killed 50 million people over 2 years.
Thats true and also 102 years ago. H1N1 variant Swine Flu killed virtually no one in 1976 when Gerald Ford was in office. However, when Obama was faced with it, the numbers were not so good. You can research that too, moron.

That doesn't refute anything you quoted. You just side tracked into taking a shot at Obama and called it a day.

Bravo dummy, bravo.
Wasn't meant to refute anything moron, it just clearly showed that covid is NOT swine flu and that technology does stop influenza spread when properly done. You are the mental midget that brought up H1N1 when we were talking about covid. You definitely were indoctrinated in the public school system where everyone gets a trophy and a diploma.

If you bought the scam…..answer these questions if you dare.

“…. flu has more or less vanished throughout the Southern Hemisphere, and early indicators suggest it will follow suit north of the equator. What can explain this unprecedented decline?

The question is why Covid would have won this battle so completely, for there to be essentially zero flu cases and millions of Covid ones – surely the flu would have gotten to some people before Covid did?

….if correct, would render ridiculous the entire response to Covid, not least because it would mean Covid is far less dangerous than has been widely asserted.

…masks, social distancing and lockdowns…

...why would these measures have worked so unintentionally well for flu, which has been with us for millennia, but Covid cases are still skyrocketing? Do masks let one particle through and stop another?

...this hand-waving explanation might just be the most awesome act of cognitive dissonance of this entire saga. Experts are claiming, with a straight face, that a laxly enforced hodgepodge of restrictions, which varies wildly between countries and regions, has overnight eradicated an ancient scourge of humanity from the face of the Earth. And in the next breath, they warn that the incidence of another identically transmitted virus is through the roof.

Much more likely in my opinion is that the flu has been confused for Covid in the vast majority of cases.”
Flu away: Scientists baffled at disappearance of influenza... but is it really gone, or just masked by Covid-19?

Dummy it was already explained. Same precautions we use against Covid are effective against less contagious influenza that is also vaccinated against.

Influenza CAN'T be confused for covid by testing.

Well, if those precautions are so effective against the flu, how come you're also squawking about Covid cases rising? Are the precautions effective, or aren't they? Are they only effective against flu, but not Covid?

Also, you do realize that not every diagnosed Covid case is actually tested, right?

What part of "LESS CONTAGIOUS influenza that is ALSO VACCIANTED AGAINST" did you not understand when you replied to my post?

Aside from the illiteracy, you mean? Maybe it was the part where the flu vaccine has NEVER, EVER been that effective since its inception.

According to the CDC:

While vaccine effectiveness (VE) can vary, recent studies show that flu vaccination reduces the risk of flu illness by between 40% and 60%

What part of REDUCING CHANCE OF ILLNESS BY 40-60% do you not get?

40-60% Vaccine immunity + less contagious + Covid 19 prevention measures = near full herd immunity to influenza.

What part of that seems unlikely to you?

What part of "That doesn't make the flu entirely disappear any other year" did YOU not get?

I got every part of that FALSE statement.

Flu did not completely disapear, it just got very rare.

It's not any less than any other year, but hospitals don't get paid for flu. Soooo, the class EVERYTHING as covid. Critical thinking, try it sometime.

1. I'm telling you STRAIGHT TOTAL DEATH COUNT, FOR ANY CAUSE.. How the f do you think your "reseach" on the cause of death could possibly contradict that?

Excessive-Deaths3.jpg

You may note the small spike in 2018 - thats what a BAD influenza year looks like. On the right you see 2020 - thats what a deadly novel virus pandemic looks like, with shutdowns, masking and social distancing that nearly exterminated flu for this season.

2. Don't make me laugh, I know damn well where you got that number and it's nothing but ignorant horseshit. Covid kills you by causing PNUEMONIA and Cadiovascular failures, who in their right fucking mind will discount a Covid-19 death with Pneumonia as a contributing factor listed?
You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you. Your graph shows a spike of about 15K between '18 and 20. So it bears out that covid is only responsible for 6% of the 300K number that you referenced. "All causes" is not relevant to covid. Go back to school and pay attention this time.

..........Moron, the graph shows well over 300,000 excessive deaths just in 2020, with a sharp spike starting in April.

15k? You are on drugs son.

“…. flu has more or less vanished throughout the Southern Hemisphere, and early indicators suggest it will follow suit north of the equator. What can explain this unprecedented decline?

The question is why Covid would have won this battle so completely, for there to be essentially zero flu cases and millions of Covid ones – surely the flu would have gotten to some people before Covid did?

….if correct, would render ridiculous the entire response to Covid, not least because it would mean Covid is far less dangerous than has been widely asserted.

...why would these measures have worked so unintentionally well for flu, which has been with us for millennia, but Covid cases are still skyrocketing? Do masks let one particle through and stop another?

...this hand-waving explanation might just be the most awesome act of cognitive dissonance of this entire saga. Experts are claiming, with a straight face, that a laxly enforced hodgepodge of restrictions, which varies wildly between countries and regions, has overnight eradicated an ancient scourge of humanity from the face of the Earth. And in the next breath, they warn that the incidence of another identically transmitted virus is through the roof.

Much more likely in my opinion is that the flu has been confused for Covid in the vast majority of cases.”
Flu away: Scientists baffled at disappearance of influenza... but is it really gone, or just masked by Covid-19?

Dummy it was already explained. Same precautions we use against Covid are effective against less contagious influenza that is also vaccinated against.

Well, if those precautions are so effective against the flu, how come you're also squawking about Covid cases rising? Are the precautions effective, or aren't they? Are they only effective against flu, but not Covid?

Also, you do realize that not every diagnosed Covid case is actually tested, right?

What part of "LESS CONTAGIOUS influenza that is ALSO VACCIANTED AGAINST" did you not understand when you replied to my post?

Aside from the illiteracy, you mean? Maybe it was the part where the flu vaccine has NEVER, EVER been that effective since its inception.

According to the CDC:

While vaccine effectiveness (VE) can vary, recent studies show that flu vaccination reduces the risk of flu illness by between 40% and 60%

40-60% Vaccine immunity + less contagious + Covid 19 prevention measures = near full herd immunity to influenza.

What part of "That doesn't make the flu entirely disappear any other year" did YOU not get?

It's not any less than any other year, but hospitals don't get paid for flu. Soooo, the class EVERYTHING as covid. Critical thinking, try it sometime.

You are clueless, it is in fact MUCH LESS, as per influenza testing.

Hospital DOCTORS diagnose Covid-19 patients with a PCR Covid-19 test, not by re-imberserment schedules. I'm an admin at an NYC hospital, wtf is it you think that you are going to tell me about hospitals and Covid-19 that I don't know?

You fucking yahoos read some partisan bs mills and think you are "excercising critical thinking" when in reality you are but two bit ignoramuses spreading dangerous bullshit.

Last edited:

Excessive-Deaths3.jpg

..........Moron, the graph shows well over 300,000 excessive deaths just in 2020, with a sharp spike starting in April.

Excuse me? Jan '18 ~65K, Jul '20 ~80K. 80K-65K=15K. Simple third grade math.

Nope. Legit and elected by a landslide president Joe. Stop with the sore loser shit. You sound like a child
And you sound like a Soviet era Baghdad Bob. You have no conscience and your soul is dead.
But I'm sure you already know that.
No I sound like an American who has faith in the incredible institutions that we have built. Not a sore loser trying to burn everything down on their way out to protect a massive ego
HaHaHaHa! You and your ilk spent the last four years tearing everything down and obstructing any business that this country tried to conduct.
Ive done nothing of the sort. Know who you are talking to before you say crap like that
I know exactly who I'm talking too--your quote "4 years for Biden I guess. Hell of a deal! I’d pay for that. Especially to see Trump take that final walk" You backed every bit of the DNC/BLM/Antifa BS that has torn this nation apart along with the democrat obstructionist house of reps. I bet you deliver Pelosi's ice cream or do you just hang out on Castro.
I thought Trump was a horrible president. Can’t wait to see him go. The other part of my statement was mocking a ridiculous claim. As for Pelosi I’d love to see her go along with all the other incompetent partisan hacks

I certainly hate to ask you to actually think....but here goes:

What are the Trump policies you can explain disagreement with?

View attachment 431252

Warning: if this is your first time thinking, you may be subject to an aneurysm!
I disagreed with his environmental policies mainly how he pulled out of the Paris climate accord. I also disagreed with how he handled the Iran situation. By pulling out we lost leverage oversite and devalued our commitments as a country. I don’t like how his immigration policy is only one sided to fight against illegal immigration but does nothing to shine that beacon of light for opportunity and to achieve the American dream. I don’t like how he handles racial inequality issues by ignoring the issues and hiding behind the law and order blanket. I can keep going but I’ve ready flooded the zone. And notice I wrote all this on my own as a response to your question. No copy and paste

The issue is your standing with those who anointed Hussein god, Jesus and the messiah.

Can I see the posts of your disclaiming those pronouncements?

No?

There are none????

You simply voted for "god, Jesus, and the messiah,' the deity of the Democrats?????

You can run but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber.
Oh now I’m standing with them?! Enough with that BS lady. Comeback when you’re ready for a real conversation

By what stretch of imagination would anyone.....anyone.....wish a conversation with you?
You tell me... you’re the one who keeps responding to me, thus having a conversation... duh

You misunderstand our relationship.

I provide knowledge, wisdom, and truth.

You are a wayward and lapsed student, in need of same.

There is no 'conversation.'

Pedal to the medal on a collision course with reality,
Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 5.06.03 PM.png

perchance, his worshippers should prepare for their failed
casino operator/faded reality-tv performer/p-grabbing cult idol's
glorious ascension:

Screen Shot 2020-12-21 at 5.35.29 PM.png

"My kingdom is not of this world."

... and, such a celestial assumption would afford a refuge beyond the perils of legal jurisdiction!

Pedal to the medal on a collision course with reality,
View attachment 431967
perchance, his worshippers should prepare for their failed
casino operator/faded reality-tv performer/p-grabbing cult idol's
glorious ascension:

View attachment 431969
"My kingdom is not of this world."

... and, such a celestial assumption would afford a refuge beyond the perils of legal jurisdiction!

The Nazis were socialists, as are Democrats, and stood for the very same agenda as your sort does.

....and their program was identical to yours and the Democrats.

Workers Welfare Programs:

In the best passage of Government largess, the Nazi regime fostered a purified liberal concept to enhance the living standard of German citizens across all segments of society. In order to stimulate the spirit of integrity, comradeship and happiness, Adolf Hitler fanned numerous programs and instituted strict rules for officials to carry them in eternal way.

a) Highly Subsidized International vacation trips.

b) Between 1933-1938 Strength through Joy (KDF) movement Organized 134,000 theater and concert events for 32 million people. 2 million people went on cruises and weekend trips and 11 million went on theater trips.

c) Nazis ensured that every citizen had a Radio.

d) 5 day week.

e) Free Public Health.

f) Trade Unions were banned. All workers had to join German labor Front. Strikes for higher wages were banned. People who refused to work were imprisoned. With fall in Inflation, purchasing power increased and wages actually fell.

g) Large factories had to provide rest areas, cafeterias, dressing rooms, even playing fields and swimming pools

h) They also banned "lock outs" for industries. No "reverse strikes"for them either.

lovkap.blogspot.com

Nazi Hitler Economic Social and Political Policies
Click Here for Adolf Hitler and World War 2. What is NAtional SoZIalism. Economic, Social and Political policies of Adolf Hitler an...
lovkap.blogspot.com
lovkap.blogspot.com

Is that what you call what your cult idol bestows upon you from his bountiful nether-portal of delights?

Wow.

Is I have corrected you several time, you are truly a slow learner.

The Democrat Party is the only cult, and it is a mirror image of the NatinalSocialistGermanWorker'sParty........the Nazis.

Don't make that mistake again.

See what I mean....I provide knowledge, wisdom, and truth.

According to the CDC:

You are clueless, it is in fact MUCH LESS, as per influenza testing.

Hospital DOCTORS diagnose Covid-19 patients with a PCR Covid-19 test, not by re-imberserment schedules. I'm an admin at an NYC hospital, wtf is it you think that you are going to tell me about hospitals and Covid-19 that I don't know?

You fucking yahoos read some partisan bs mills and think you are "excercising critical thinking" when in reality you are but two bit ignoramuses spreading dangerous bullshit.
It is all clear now. After the incompetence that has been shown in the handling of the covid situation in NYC, you have solid brass cojones to be holding yourself up as an expert on anything but total incompetence. Tell me again how you quarantine patients with a novel virus with people with life threatening conditions in long term care facilities.

Nope. Legit and elected by a landslide president Joe. Stop with the sore loser shit. You sound like a child
And you sound like a Soviet era Baghdad Bob. You have no conscience and your soul is dead.
But I'm sure you already know that.
No I sound like an American who has faith in the incredible institutions that we have built. Not a sore loser trying to burn everything down on their way out to protect a massive ego
HaHaHaHa! You and your ilk spent the last four years tearing everything down and obstructing any business that this country tried to conduct.
Ive done nothing of the sort. Know who you are talking to before you say crap like that
I know exactly who I'm talking too--your quote "4 years for Biden I guess. Hell of a deal! I’d pay for that. Especially to see Trump take that final walk" You backed every bit of the DNC/BLM/Antifa BS that has torn this nation apart along with the democrat obstructionist house of reps. I bet you deliver Pelosi's ice cream or do you just hang out on Castro.
I thought Trump was a horrible president. Can’t wait to see him go. The other part of my statement was mocking a ridiculous claim. As for Pelosi I’d love to see her go along with all the other incompetent partisan hacks

I certainly hate to ask you to actually think....but here goes:

What are the Trump policies you can explain disagreement with?

View attachment 431252

Warning: if this is your first time thinking, you may be subject to an aneurysm!
I disagreed with his environmental policies mainly how he pulled out of the Paris climate accord. I also disagreed with how he handled the Iran situation. By pulling out we lost leverage oversite and devalued our commitments as a country. I don’t like how his immigration policy is only one sided to fight against illegal immigration but does nothing to shine that beacon of light for opportunity and to achieve the American dream. I don’t like how he handles racial inequality issues by ignoring the issues and hiding behind the law and order blanket. I can keep going but I’ve ready flooded the zone. And notice I wrote all this on my own as a response to your question. No copy and paste

The issue is your standing with those who anointed Hussein god, Jesus and the messiah.

Can I see the posts of your disclaiming those pronouncements?

No?

There are none????

You simply voted for "god, Jesus, and the messiah,' the deity of the Democrats?????

You can run but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber.
Oh now I’m standing with them?! Enough with that BS lady. Comeback when you’re ready for a real conversation

By what stretch of imagination would anyone.....anyone.....wish a conversation with you?
You tell me... you’re the one who keeps responding to me, thus having a conversation... duh

You misunderstand our relationship.

You are a wayward and lapsed student, in need of same.

There is no 'conversation.'
I disagree

Excessive-Deaths3.jpg

Your graph. Nowhere on it is there even 100K let alone 300K. SMH

Excessive-Deaths3.jpg

Your graph. Nowhere on it is there even 100K let alone 300K. SMH
In fact versus feelings fiction the latter is what governs fear frenzy libs.

Forum List

Back