The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

Never have pharma companies been held liable for developing pandemic vaccines. If they were they would be less likely to take on the task. There are people who have adverse affects from every vaccine ever made. It is a risk we take.
The way people treated people during the Covid scare was a disgrace and still could. The hoi poloi crap of the vaxxed over the unvaxxed is not forgotten. The people forced to take the vax and suffer due to it are owed justice. Family members who see their kin suffer and die have every right for vengeance. There are young people who were not sick much who have the shot and are getting sick now.

What you claim here all day every day is just your opinion which can be discarded since it has no proven truths to your chicken little interpretations.

You seem nervous. How many shots did you get? Hopefully not four or more

I am not anti-vaccine. I understand the basics of how they work (No I can not create one) and I understand they do work. The issue was forcing people to take vaccines that had not been fully tested yet. And then tell them they need to take them every few months.

If this is the case, they really aren't working. But the profits did roll in.
"If" is all you are working with.

Got mine yesterday

COVID Booster
Flu
Shingles

:dance:
Sorry to hear that. You know what this means right? Or are you lying like Joe Biden?
13DB1AFD-9E61-4ABA-B176-296967383FE8.jpeg

Well no, we are being told to take booster after booster after booster and Big Pharma is raking in the profits.

And people are having immune system collapse. See the study I linked in this thread

The pharmaceutical and health products industry — including not only drug manufacturers but also dealers of medical products and nutritional and dietary supplements — is consistently near the top of all spenders when it comes to federal campaign contributions and lobbying spending.

Pharmaceuticals / Health Products | OpenSecrets

Oh yeah. Myocarditis, cardiac arrests and such in very young healthy people was rampant before 2021.

Sure.
Define rampant. It did happen, regularly. To convince me you would have to present before and after vaccine data, comparative studies and control for other variables. Dont get me wrong, it might happen, but did you know aspirins can cause gastric bleeding?

Would I have done it? No. But you're going to completely blame this on the mother and not, say the pharma cos or better yet, the agencies who are supposed to watch over these things? FDA? CDC?

The mistrust is rampant. I went out to lunch with friends this week. All four of us completely distrust the medical establishment now. We all go to functional med/alternative providers. All four of us have advanced degrees.

Which just tells me that advanced degrees aren't what they used to be, Islamophobic Twat.

Autoimmune issues is really the biggest reason I too did not get the vaccine. Look at my signature for the thing Leftists had to say about that. That's first.

Secondly, yes, we can ask the mother why she would have done this. But we NEED to hold the medical establishment, pharma companies and our "institutions" to account too.

Hey, you wingnuts need to get your story straight.
Either Trump was a hero for Operation Warp Speed for getting these vaccines out so quickly.
Or he was a villain for foisting unproven vaccines on the world.

Define rampant. It did happen, regularly. To convince me you would have to present before and after vaccine data, comparative studies and control for other variables. Dont get me wrong, it might happen, but did you know aspirins can cause gastric bleeding?

our nation is not mining data for that. Shock, isn't it?

The data is available from overseas though.

Forum List

Back