The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

No, I mean collect basic data. We're not doing that. A complete abdication of duty by people trusted with that task.
You realize every time someone gets a vaccination...just never mind. This is a simply crazy thought process. They are not "mining" data that says what you want to believe.

1.1M died in the US with Covid. Almost no one has died from the vaccine... the most dangerous side effect is possible skin infection from when it breaks your skin... which is miniscule... and they have developed a no needle version now.

Groups supporting safe vaccines: Johns Hopkins, Mayo Clinic, Harvard, CDC, AMA, UNC Health.... list goes on

Groups suggesting vaccines are unsafe: Sweetsue92, Gipper, User1234, QAnon.. list goes on

I know doctors who were notified by our government to stop treating Covid patients. The two I talked to both said that ivermectin was a better treatment than hydroxychloroquine. But our government, wanting to preserve big pharma's monopoly, prevented treatment using those cheap and effective alternatives, which offended both of those doctors. They both felt that the treatments they administered, before being shut down by GOVERNMENT, saved lives and prevented suffering and long term physical damage. In other words, our government, led by that Fauci asshole, were responsible for most of the suffering and death from Covid.

1.1M died in the US with Covid. Almost no one has died from the vaccine... the most dangerous side effect is possible skin infection from when it breaks your skin... which is miniscule... and they have developed a no needle version now.

Groups supporting safe vaccines: Johns Hopkins, Mayo Clinic, Harvard, CDC, AMA, UNC Health.... list goes on

Groups suggesting vaccines are unsafe: Sweetsue92, Gipper, User1234, QAnon.. list goes on
I have known my doctor for years. I have retired from a health care field and often my annual check up is about a half hour of shooting the breeze. Last time we were discussing the prescription history of a very popular BP med he was thinking of prescribing for my wife. He thought it was very popular but was not convinced the increased efficacy (if any) was worth the additional money, due to lack of comparative studies. The doctor had prescribed the other medication for years and had good experience with it so he did not want to change without data. Doctors practice medicine. They compile data on their own patients and keep up with data (studies) from reliable sources. IF what you guys say is true most GPs would not be recommending the vaccine. I do not know of a single doctor that does not recommend the vaccine for almost all of their patients.

I know doctors who were notified by our government to stop treating Covid patients. The two I talked to both said that ivermectin was a better treatment than hydroxychloroquine. But our government, wanting to preserve big pharma's monopoly, prevented treatment using those cheap and effective alternatives, which offended both of those doctors. They both felt that the treatments they administered, before being shut down by GOVERNMENT, saved lives and prevented suffering and long term physical damage. In other words, our government, led by that Fauci asshole, were responsible for most of the suffering and death from Covid.
Who were these doctors? Do you know them or did someone on the internet tell you about them? What evidence do you have the government shut them down? Perhaps they were prescribing ineffective medications not approved for that application in their state? I even doubt that with no evidence. Li Ivermectin and hydrochloroquine are not effective with COVID. Real doctors are scientist, they do not "feel" their treatments are effective, they depend on the data and science.

I was stunned to see the story of Maddie de Garay featured on Fox News Morning just now. They are much, much more moderate than Tucker Carlson, who featured Maddie's story 18 months ago.

In short, Maddie was signed up for the Pfizer vaccine trial and suffered a severe systemic reaction shortly after. Since, she has been in a wheelchair and on a feeding tube. Her mother says Pfizer has not been in touch with them.

This vaccine should have NEVER been cleared for children and young adults--and is highly questionable for anyone.

Man, the dam is breaking fast. Thank God.
The biggest problem will be burying the unlucky and dealing with the Stupid Ones who , given the chance , will desperately try to convince their selves of the Coincidence Theory and other ways of avoiding the conclusion that they were Gullible Compliants who could not, or, would not, do their own scientific research.

Why would any mother allow a healthy child be a part of clinical trials? If they had a rare cancer and would die without the possibility of a new drug? O.K. but why would a mother ever allow a healthy child do so?
Why would the government (Biden and Democrats in general) mandate vaccines that don't work for people who are in age groups that aren't at risk?

I have known my doctor for years. I have retired from a health care field and often my annual check up is about a half hour of shooting the breeze. Last time we were discussing the prescription history of a very popular BP med he was thinking of prescribing for my wife. He thought it was very popular but was not convinced the increased efficacy (if any) was worth the additional money, due to lack of comparative studies. The doctor had prescribed the other medication for years and had good experience with it so he did not want to change without data. Doctors practice medicine. They compile data on their own patients and keep up with data (studies) from reliable sources. IF what you guys say is true most GPs would not be recommending the vaccine. I do not know of a single doctor that does not recommend the vaccine for almost all of their patients.

And of course you have no idea whatsoever why that is the case.

Pleading ignorance is plain stupidity.

DYOR

Liar and low rent troll

I had all my vaccines and so did my children.

After this catastrophe, vaccine uptake will crater. I mean, except for people like you, who get THREE AT ONCE...and then dance about it.

I seem to recall my children getting multiple vaccines at the same time when they were small children. Did yours not?

You realize they are in the process now of bringing those Covid death counts way down, right?

How many shots did you get?

I doubt you'd do it for free.
So you realize profits control everything big pharma does. Sorry it took so long and sorry you fucked up taking an experimental drug that we all know is ineffective and harmful. Had you asked me back in 2020, I’d have told you not to risk your life for big pharma profits.

I seem to recall my children getting multiple vaccines at the same time when they were small children. Did yours not?

None of them, not one, ever once made them ill, feverish, anything.

We know what the Covid vaccines are doing, and yet still people like Dancing Man boast about getting them.

BTW if they're so wonderful, why did you stop at two?

None of them, not one, ever once made them ill, feverish, anything.

We know what the Covid vaccines are doing, and yet still people like Dancing Man boast about getting them.

BTW if they're so wonderful, why did you stop at two?

I have never said they are wonderful.

But this is the world you live in, one either has to think they are killing people by the scores or that they are the best thing ever.

You lack the basic reasoning ability to grasp that there are people that fall in between you and rightwinger in their views of the vaccines.

Forum List

Back