The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

Notice all the sheep that took the clot shot coming here to claim it wasn't the vaccines?

Deep down, they know they made a huge mistake when they trusted that evil little troll Fauxi but their own ego won't let them admit it.
They know we know the clot shots are killing people so at this point they are just trying to convince themselves

The denial is weak, and desperate

Got mine yesterday

COVID Booster
Flu
Shingles

:dance:

Near complete immune collapse in mice. We're seeing this in the real world, as cancers are exploding.

Keep dancing--your immune system is shot

Near complete immune collapse in mice. We're seeing this in the real world, as cancers are exploding.

Keep dancing--your immune system is shot

Gotta love Typhoid Sue as she spreads misinformation that will kill people.

Gotta love Typhoid Sue as she spreads misinformation that will kill people.

Dude you took yourself to somewhere where they would give you a covid booster, a Shingles shot, and a flu shot AT THE SAME TIME.

I don't care what names you call me. No one can really explain that depth of stupidity. With your BODY.

Keep dancing.

Autoimmune issues is really the biggest reason I too did not get the vaccine. Look at my signature for the thing Leftists had to say about that. That's first.

Why? Why do I need to read that?

Secondly, yes, we can ask the mother why she would have done this. But we NEED to hold the medical establishment, pharma companies and our "institutions" to account too.

To note, Trump also advocated for people to get the vaccine.

Autoimmune issues is really the biggest reason I too did not get the vaccine. Look at my signature for the thing Leftists had to say about that. That's first.

Secondly, yes, we can ask the mother why she would have done this. But we NEED to hold the medical establishment, pharma companies and our "institutions" to account too.
Never have pharma companies been held liable for developing pandemic vaccines. If they were they would be less likely to take on the task. There are people who have adverse affects from every vaccine ever made. It is a risk we take.

Dude you took yourself to somewhere where they would give you a covid booster, a Shingles shot, and a flu shot AT THE SAME TIME.

I don't care what names you call me. No one can really explain that depth of stupidity. With your BODY.

Keep dancing.
Once you get your virology degree let us know, then you can show us how perfect you are at creating vaccines with zero deadly reactions.

Never have pharma companies been held liable for developing pandemic vaccines. If they were they would be less likely to take on the task. There are people who have adverse affects from every vaccine ever made. It is a risk we take.

"it's a risk we take"--one of the most cowardly statements I've read here.

No one was saying this back in 2021. No one was talking about "the risk you take". Instead we heard variations of "you want grandma to die" and the comments in my signature.

Yeah? He used the term "winter of death" for his own citizens like Demented Joe did?

Because Trump didn't go quite as far as Biden did it's all good?

Noted again, it was Trump that started up the research into Gain of Function after it had been stopped.

Once you get your virology degree let us know, then you can show us how perfect you are at creating vaccines with zero deadly reactions.

Me creating vaccines is not the bar here.

You either know that, and are being a low-rent troll, or don't understand it and are unforgivably dense.

Which one?

I am not anti-vaccine. I understand the basics of how they work (No I can not create one) and I understand they do work. The issue was forcing people to take vaccines that had not been fully tested yet. And then tell them they need to take them every few months.

If this is the case, they really aren't working. But the profits did roll in.

Me creating vaccines is not the bar here.

You either know that, and are being a low-rent troll, or don't understand it and are unforgivably dense.

Which one?
What you claim here all day every day is just your opinion which can be discarded since it has no proven truths to your chicken little interpretations.

Still no causation. To say the vaccine caused something you have to find a link. Like the storks in Denmark delivering babies (or somewhere like that, college was long ago) correlation does not equal causation. The problem with the supposed side effects you have listed they might not even be correlated. How many people had these diseases before the vaccines? Is there a statistically significant correlation between them? And even if so, what is the cause of that increase. Science.

Oh yeah. Myocarditis, cardiac arrests and such in very young healthy people was rampant before 2021.

Sure.

Forum List

Back