The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

So you realize profits control everything big pharma does. Sorry it took so long and sorry you fucked up taking an experimental drug that we all know is ineffective and harmful. Had you asked me back in 2020, I’d have told you not to risk your life for big pharma profits.
Profits control every human action you just fail to realize that your stance against the shotz is your way of profiting from revenge and disinformation, you are no different than those you play character assassination with.

Still not getting a single dose of the Experimental vaccine.

That is my personal health decision and every day confirms I made the right choice to not give in to fear, demonizing, and obvious blatant propaganda.

I have had many other vaccines that were proven over the decades, including an update with the TDAP dose just before covid. So knock off the anti vaxxer bullshit. That lie doesn't convince anyone to rush out and get it.

If it is so good it should sell itself without the need for shaming others.

The killing grandma bullshit was simply pathetic.

Profits control every human action you just fail to realize that your stance against the shotz is your way of profiting from revenge and disinformation, you are no different than those you play character assassination with.
Profits over people. At least you admit to being a dupe to a corrupt establishment.

I thought you were a progressive. Was I wrong about you all these years or do you selectively chose progressive beliefs when it suits you?

I have never said they are wonderful.

But this is the world you live in, one either has to think they are killing people by the scores or that they are the best thing ever.

You lack the basic reasoning ability to grasp that there are people that fall in between you and rightwinger in their views of the vaccines.
So we can’t ever know the truth, because people have different beliefs. Really?

Profits over people. At least you admit to being a dupe to a corrupt establishment.

I thought you were a progressive. Was I wrong about you all these years or do you selectively chose progressive beliefs when it suits you?
Do you work for free? Profits over people? Hell, that is how humans have existed for millions of years, used to be they did it rather quickly while they were stealing yer belongings and wife.

Are you drunk this morning? I did not mention a thing about knowing the truth.
The truth is what we seek. If the truth is the Covid vax is NOT safe and effective and also harmful, than anyone who believes taking the Covid vax will help is dumb and illogical.

Got it? Believing something that isn’t true, is dumb. This is basic logic!

Do you work for free? Profits over people? Hell, that is how humans have existed for millions of years, used to be they did it rather quickly while they were stealing yer belongings and wife.
So again profits are the most important thing. Okay Mr. Capitalist.

You are a guinea pig to a corrupt system, but don’t know it.

Do you live in a net zero-income household?
Dumb. You can risk your health for the for-profit big pharma. Not me. You are at the bottom of the pyramid.
B1AA9D60-E3D5-4D44-A0EC-3C29E5D82A3E.jpeg

I do not know of a single doctor that does not recommend the vaccine for almost all of their patients.
My guess is you don't know many doctors or don't know what they actually think.

My own doc surprised the heck out of me when I asked about a year ago if she recommended the "vaccine". She asked if I wanted the vaccine, I said no, she said, that's fine, you've already had covid so you have natural antibodies and that's much better than the "vaccine". My stepson is a pediatric ER physician, he absolutely doesn't recommend it, though he wouldn't tell his employer that.

What you seem ignorant of, mak2, is the pressure put on docs to go along with the govt and Big Pharma and the resultant threats to their careers.

Lol. You’re very funny.

Yet you cannot tell me I am wrong. You have your mind made up about the vaccine, nothing will ever change it.

Do you still think there is any truth to the statement the Covid vax is safe and effective?

Of course there is some truth to it.

In the US alone over 260 million people have gotten at least one dose of the vaccine. For the vast majority of them there were no ill effects other than maybe a sore arm or a day or two of feeling sick.

If there were not some truth to it being safe then all 260 million would be dead or dying.

Yet you cannot tell me I am wrong. You have your mind made up about the vaccine, nothing will ever change it.

In the US alone over 260 million people have gotten at least one dose of the vaccine. For the vast majority of them there were no ill effects other than maybe a sore arm or a day or two of feeling sick.

If there were not some truth to it being safe then all 260 million would be dead or dying.
Well, most became brain-dead after not receiving the vaccine.

No no no! You provide the proof the vax is safe and effective.

Truth my son. Seek it out!

Well, most became brain-dead after not receiving the vaccine.

I have no problem with anyone that choose not to get it. I was 100% against government mandates.

Sadly the "anti COIVD vax" group cannot give that same consideration nor can the "the vax is great" group.

One more time, the two sides are once again mirror images of each other.

No no no! You provide the proof the vax is safe and effective.

Truth my son. Seek it out!

I got two shots. Have not had COVID nor have I had any side effects at all.

Now, you prove me wrong.

Forum List

Back