The Cup of Stanley 10-11

Well the Eastern Conference Finals look all but decided. Bruins and Lightning battle about to break out. Should be a war. One of the best and explosive offenses against the best goalie in hockey. Should be fun.

And in the West I'm going with Vancouver and San Jose.

Well the Eastern Conference Finals look all but decided. Bruins and Lightning battle about to break out. Should be a war. One of the best and explosive offenses against the best goalie in hockey. Should be fun.

And in the West I'm going with Vancouver and San Jose.

Ummmmmmm

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb1XOp2yUsk]YouTube - Lightning @ Bruins 12/2/10[/ame]

what....did I cherry pick that video? :lol:

LETS GO BRUINS

Dare I say... It's like dejavu all over again! GO B's!! :eusa_pray:

zdeno-chara.jpg

Sharks down 3 to 1 in the first, No offsides for Detroit and no penalties... The refs keep seemingly missing the calls...interesting..

Sharks down 3 to 1 in the first, No offsides for Detroit and no penalties... The refs keep seemingly missing the calls...interesting..

They always do that with Detroit. Since the lockout they've been out of the top 5 least penalized teams once (and they were #6). Even before they've never had the same amounts of calls go against them.

Very interesting indeed.......

They always do that with Detroit. Since the lockout they've been out of the top 5 least penalized teams once (and they were #6). Even before they've never had the same amounts of calls go against them.

Very interesting indeed.......

Well, the refs have Detroit up 3 to 2.. I'm pretty sure the fix is in on this one..

No pride for Detroit or the refs...

Man up whiners. The Wings are disciplined. The don't get penalized because that is the way they play.

Bertuzzi was offsides on his goal and Detriot"s getting away with chicken shit penalties..

Call it what you will.. that's the facts...

Man up whiners. The Wings are disciplined. The don't get penalized because that is the way they play.

Bertuzzi was offsides on his goal and Detriot"s getting away with chicken shit penalties..

Call it what you will.. that's the facts...

would you like some cheese with that whine? :lol::lol:

:lol:...Eh.. Sharks will win.. despite the adversity...

The Detroit Prima Donna's are pooping out..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back