Covid-19 Lessons

The lesson here is the republican party and their followers are a danger both to democracy and to the health and safety of the people. The effort starting largely by Reagan (and before) to destroy government shows today. South Korea is ahead of us in virus testing as is China. Learn this lesson folks and vote for progress next time. Trump answers tough questions from reporters like a school yard bully. Shooting the messenger is the response of the guilty. It is past time to bring back government of the people not special interests.

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government." Thomas Jefferson

'Did Trump Administration Fire the US Pandemic Response Team?' As a new coronavirus spread in 2020, so did concerns about the United States' preparedness for a potential pandemic.'

Did Trump Administration Fire the US Pandemic Response Team?

"Every Wednesday morning, a group of conspirators meets to plot out how to most effectively attack the federal government. This is not a group of rag-tag terrorists – they wear $2,000 suits and occupy powerful positions in society. But their ideas are politically radical and they do pose a real threat to the normal workings of government in the U.S. They are a group of leading conservatives who believe that government is a malevolent force in society and they have a fierce determination to drastically cut it back. They are convinced that the central problem in our country is too much government – too many social programs, too many regulations, and too much taxation – and they are committed to doing something about it."

http://www.governmentisgood.com/articles.php?aid=9

"For decades conservatives have been demonizing government and not enough has been done to defend it. Ever since Ronald Reagan declared in 1981 that "Government is not a solution to our problem, government is the problem," Republicans have been waging a political war against this institution. They have been joined in this anti-government crusade by libertarian thinkers, Tea Party activists, right-wing media pundits, and wealthy corporate lobbies. This powerful political coalition blithely ignores anything good about government and conducts a relentless smear campaign against this institution. They constantly play upon the fears and insecurities of average Americans and encourage them to blame all their problems on big bad government."
Government is Good - An Unapologetic Defense of a Vital Institution

"Well, I have been studying the Republican Party for over 12 years at close hand in the Capital of the United States. And by this time, I have discovered where the Republicans stand on most of the major issues.

Since they won't tell you themselves, I am going to tell you.

They approve of the American farmer-but they are willing to help him go broke.
They stand four-square for the American home--but not for housing.
They are strong for labor--but they are stronger for restricting labor's rights.
They favor a minimum wage--the smaller the minimum the better.
They indorse educational opportunity for all--but they won't spend money for teachers or for schools.
They think modern medical care and hospitals are fine--for people who can afford them.
They approve of social security benefits-so much so that they took them away from almost a million people.
They believe in international trade--so much so that they crippled our reciprocal trade program, and killed our International Wheat Agreement.
They favor the admission of displaced persons--but only within shameful racial and religious limitations.
They consider electric power a great blessing-but only when the private power companies get their rake-off.
They say TVA is wonderful--but we ought never to try it again.
They condemn "cruelly high prices"--but fight to the death every effort to bring them down.
They think the American standard of living is a fine thing--so long as it doesn't spread to all the people.
And they admire the Government of the United States so much that they would like to buy it.

Now, my friends, that is the Wall Street Republican way of life. But there is another way--there is another way--the Democratic way, the way of the Democratic Party.

Of course, the Democratic Party is not perfect. Nobody ever said it was. But the Democratic Party believes in the people. It believes in freedom and progress, and it is fighting for its beliefs right now.

In the Democratic Party, you won't find the kind of unity where everybody thinks what the boss tells him to think, and nothing else." Harry Truman

http://www.trumanlibrary.org/publicpapers/index.php?pid=1986
FYI Ronnie Ray gun expanded government like a drunken democrat and signed the single largest peace time tax hike in history.

Saying he destroyed the government is ludicrous

Reagan crushed your hometeam the USSR, this was shortly after Teddy Kennedy agree to sell them control of the DNC. It's changed hand a few times since then, but now Soros and the ChiComs bought control at a huge discount
The USSR collapsed under its own weight

Um, no. That's bullshit. Reagan formed a coalition to defeat them

Like I said, total fucking Bullshit to make you losers feel better

You have no clue as to what my political leanings are.

But you have obliviously swallowed for Reagan.

Reagan was not the small government guy he said he was, he gave Americans the single largest peacetime tax hike in history which basically clawed back every bit of the tax cuts he passed in his first term not to mention he tripled the debt.

The lesson here is the republican party and their followers are a danger both to democracy and to the health and safety of the people. The effort starting largely by Reagan (and before) to destroy government shows today. South Korea is ahead of us in virus testing as is China. Learn this lesson folks and vote for progress next time. Trump answers tough questions from reporters like a school yard bully. Shooting the messenger is the response of the guilty. It is past time to bring back government of the people not special interests.

"The care of human life and happiness, and not their destruction, is the first and only object of good government." Thomas Jefferson

'Did Trump Administration Fire the US Pandemic Response Team?' As a new coronavirus spread in 2020, so did concerns about the United States' preparedness for a potential pandemic.'

"Every Wednesday morning, a group of conspirators meets to plot out how to most effectively attack the federal government. This is not a group of rag-tag terrorists – they wear $2,000 suits and occupy powerful positions in society. But their ideas are politically radical and they do pose a real threat to the normal workings of government in the U.S. They are a group of leading conservatives who believe that government is a malevolent force in society and they have a fierce determination to drastically cut it back. They are convinced that the central problem in our country is too much government – too many social programs, too many regulations, and too much taxation – and they are committed to doing something about it."

"For decades conservatives have been demonizing government and not enough has been done to defend it. Ever since Ronald Reagan declared in 1981 that "Government is not a solution to our problem, government is the problem," Republicans have been waging a political war against this institution. They have been joined in this anti-government crusade by libertarian thinkers, Tea Party activists, right-wing media pundits, and wealthy corporate lobbies. This powerful political coalition blithely ignores anything good about government and conducts a relentless smear campaign against this institution. They constantly play upon the fears and insecurities of average Americans and encourage them to blame all their problems on big bad government."

"Well, I have been studying the Republican Party for over 12 years at close hand in the Capital of the United States. And by this time, I have discovered where the Republicans stand on most of the major issues.

They are strong for labor--but they are stronger for restricting labor's rights.
They indorse educational opportunity for all--but they won't spend money for teachers or for schools.
They think modern medical care and hospitals are fine--for people who can afford them.
They approve of social security benefits-so much so that they took them away from almost a million people.
They believe in international trade--so much so that they crippled our reciprocal trade program, and killed our International Wheat Agreement.
They favor the admission of displaced persons--but only within shameful racial and religious limitations.
They consider electric power a great blessing-but only when the private power companies get their rake-off.
They condemn "cruelly high prices"--but fight to the death every effort to bring them down.
They think the American standard of living is a fine thing--so long as it doesn't spread to all the people.
And they admire the Government of the United States so much that they would like to buy it.

Now, my friends, that is the Wall Street Republican way of life. But there is another way--there is another way--the Democratic way, the way of the Democratic Party.

Of course, the Democratic Party is not perfect. Nobody ever said it was. But the Democratic Party believes in the people. It believes in freedom and progress, and it is fighting for its beliefs right now.

In the Democratic Party, you won't find the kind of unity where everybody thinks what the boss tells him to think, and nothing else." Harry Truman

FYI Ronnie Ray gun expanded government like a drunken democrat and signed the single largest peace time tax hike in history.

Reagan crushed your hometeam the USSR, this was shortly after Teddy Kennedy agree to sell them control of the DNC. It's changed hand a few times since then, but now Soros and the ChiComs bought control at a huge discount

Reagan was not the small government guy he said he was, he gave Americans the single largest peacetime tax hike in history which basically clawed back every bit of the tax cuts he passed in his first term not to mention he tripled the debt.

I don't give a fuck about your "leanings", Jake, I'm calling your bullshit history revision out

I don't give a fuck about your "leanings", Jake, I'm calling your bullshit history revision out

It's you who doesn't know the facts.

Oh, please! Knock it off, Jake, no one believes you!

Posting Gorby Talking Points to try to detract from Reagan is sad and silly

That one has been schooled on the facts before.....but, indoctrination is indelible.

1. Under Reagan, the debt went up $1.7 trillion, from $900 billion to $2.6 trillion.
  2. But….the national wealth went up $ 17 trillion
  3. Reagan's near-trillion-dollar bulge in defense spending transformed the global balance of power in favor of capitalism. Spurring a stock-market, energy, venture-capital, real-estate and employment boom, the Reagan tax-rate cuts and other pro-enterprise policies added some $17 trillion to America's private-sector assets, dwarfing the trillion-dollar rise in public-sector deficits and creating 45 million net new jobs at rising wages and salaries.
George Gilder: The Real Reagan Lesson for Romney-Ryan

Reaganomics - Wikipedia

This Pandemic has demonstrated the failure of the republicans and Trump. Followers are not leaders, they are not even Americans.

'How the Pandemic Defeated America'

Below is commentary by authors of book on pandemics worth a read, 'Deadliest Enemy: Our War Against Killer Germs'

'We're thinking about Covid-19 the wrong way. It's not a 'wave' – it's a wildfire'

This Pandemic has demonstrated the failure of the republicans and Trump. Followers are not leaders, they are not even Americans.

Below is commentary by authors of book on pandemics worth a read, 'Deadliest Enemy: Our War Against Killer Germs'

'We're thinking about Covid-19 the wrong way. It's not a 'wave' – it's a wildfire'

th

Yeah, trump was xenophobic for taking the first step to protect against Wuhan virus.
You’re dishonest.

Do people take 'stupid pills' by accident or on purpose? Trump's cult has demonstrated beyond any doubt some Americans can be easily led even to their death.

'Doctor warns Trump's Nevada rally is 'negligent homicide': 'People will die'

Doctor warns Trump's Nevada rally is 'negligent homicide': 'People will die'

'study links 260K cases to Sturgis motorcycle rally'

Coronavirus updates: AstraZeneca halts vaccine trials after 'unexplained illness'; study links 260K cases to Sturgis motorcycle rally

'The first known Covid-19 death linked to the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally is in Minnesota'

The first known Covid-19 death linked to the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally is in Minnesota

"Mother Nature is the greatest bioterrorist of them all, with no financial limitations or ethical compunctions."

Deadliest Enemy

Do people take 'stupid pills' by accident or on purpose? Trump's cult has demonstrated beyond any doubt some Americans can be easily led even to their death.

'Doctor warns Trump's Nevada rally is 'negligent homicide': 'People will die'

Doctor warns Trump's Nevada rally is 'negligent homicide': 'People will die'

'study links 260K cases to Sturgis motorcycle rally'

Coronavirus updates: AstraZeneca halts vaccine trials after 'unexplained illness'; study links 260K cases to Sturgis motorcycle rally

'The first known Covid-19 death linked to the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally is in Minnesota'

The first known Covid-19 death linked to the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally is in Minnesota

"Mother Nature is the greatest bioterrorist of them all, with no financial limitations or ethical compunctions."

Deadliest Enemy
Fear mongering BS.........t cell research shows why people are waling through this...........a pandemic sooooooo bad that you have to be tested to know you had it.......

Then guarantee money for ASSUMING it's Covid in the Death Certificate ......and watch the Hospitals call everything Covid..........lmao.

That one has been schooled on the facts before.....but, indoctrination is indelible.

1. Under Reagan, the debt went up $1.7 trillion, from $900 billion to $2.6 trillion.
  3. Reagan's near-trillion-dollar bulge in defense spending transformed the global balance of power in favor of capitalism. Spurring a stock-market, energy, venture-capital, real-estate and employment boom, the Reagan tax-rate cuts and other pro-enterprise policies added some $17 trillion to America's private-sector assets, dwarfing the trillion-dollar rise in public-sector deficits and creating 45 million net new jobs at rising wages and salaries.

Reaganomics - Wikipedia

NAtional wealth?

Just another made up stat to hide the truth that Reagan was a nothing but a BIG government company man.

He increased the size of government so by his own philosophy that "government is the problem" he added to the problem

Reaganomics - Wikipedia

NAtional wealth?

Just another made up stat to hide the truth that Reagan was a nothing but a BIG government company man.

He increased the size of government so by his own philosophy that "government is the problem" he added to the problem

Let's check:

"Reagan’s legacy affects us dramatically today in two ways. First, Reagan’s anti-Communist foreign policy and his military buildup hastened the disintegration of the Soviet Union. In the past eight years, America’s victory in the Cold War generated a half-trillion-dollar peace dividend. That peace dividend grows every year, and it fell like manna from heaven into President Clinton’s lap. The budget deficit is falling, not primarily because Clinton raised taxes and not primarily because the congressional Republicans committed themselves to a balanced budget, but because the defense budget is nearly $100 billion lower today than when the Berlin Wall came down.

The second effect of the Reagan years was to launch America into what is now widely regarded as a remarkable 15-year low-inflation, high-employment bull market (the Dow was at 800 in 1982, 8,000 today)—interrupted only mildly in the middle Bush years. These 15 years of prosperity were propelled by Reaganomics: lower tax rates, a long-run decline in inflation and interest rates (which also lowers tax rates), freer international trade and a strong dollar. Even with the anti-supply-side Bush and Clinton tax hikes, the top tax rate today of 40% is far below the towering 70% tax rate that disabled the economy in the 1970s. The end of the Cold War has created an international environment of peace and stability, nudging the economy into still higher gear in recent years."
Who Balanced the Budget?

Another moron who believes that Reagan was a "small government guy"

2005..............Fauci the Fraud.......................was ok with HCL..............which via SCIENCE showed it had great results stopping people from getting Corona.......................Guess he forgot about that as he pushed Fear.

He is also financially tied to Gates.....and the vaccines.........and testing...50 million plus.......money making extreme.

Summary
Understanding adaptive immunity to SARS-CoV-2 is important for vaccine development, interpreting coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pathogenesis, and calibration of pandemic control measures. Using HLA class I and II predicted peptide “megapools,” circulating SARS-CoV-2-specific CD8+ and CD4+ T cells were identified in ∼70% and 100% of COVID-19 convalescent patients, respectively. CD4+ T cell responses to spike, the main target of most vaccine efforts, were robust and correlated with the magnitude of the anti-SARS-CoV-2 IgG and IgA titers. The M, spike, and N proteins each accounted for 11%–27% of the total CD4+ response, with additional responses commonly targeting nsp3, nsp4, ORF3a, and ORF8, among others. For CD8+ T cells, spike and M were recognized, with at least eight SARS-CoV-2 ORFs targeted. Importantly, we detected SARS-CoV-2-reactive CD4+ T cells in ∼40%–60% of unexposed individuals, suggesting cross-reactive T cell recognition between circulating “common cold” coronaviruses and SARS-CoV-2.

The 'moron' contingent are those who don't recognize Reagan as the most successful and important President in a hundred years.
He saved the American consumer, and Western Civilization.
Raise your paw.

Thanks, Obama! Couldn't have done it without you funding the Wuhan Flu

The seriousness of Covid-19 has led to the usual finger pointing. It is always easier to blame others than to deal with reality.

"We know how the COVID-19 pandemic began: Bats near Wuhan, China, hold a mix of coronavirus strains, and sometime last fall one of the strains, opportunistic enough to cross species lines, left its host or hosts and ended up in a person. Then it was on the loose."

'Strains of Coronavirus'

Thanks, Obama! Couldn't have done it without you funding the Wuhan Flu

The 'moron' contingent are those who don't recognize Reagan as the most successful and important President in a hundred years.
He saved the American consumer, and Western Civilization.
Raise your paw.
The I9 form law that everyone bitched about under Reagan..........is way to make the leftist piss themselves.......enforce the law passed Reagan...........Destroy the fake ID. network ...........and the decades of IDENTITY THEFT.........and the left wouldn't have a pot to piss in.

This is backed up by the Social Security Admin and IRS who have under oath stated that there are MILLIONS OF KNOWN FAKE SSN's and workers in this country.........

Millions could be arrested and deported under REAGAN'S ACT............

Forum List

Back