the created Jesus

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
Collosians 1:15--Jesus is the FIRSTBORN of all creation= the beginning creation.

Psalm 45:7- You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness. That is why God, your God, has anointed you with the oil of exultation more than your partners( angels)---- Even the Israelites knew the Messiah had a God and was not God.
Hebrews 1:3-4--He( Jesus) is the reflection of glory and the exact representation( image) of his(God) very being, and he sustains all things by the word of his power, and after he made a purification for our sins he sat down on the right hand of the majesty in lofty places.-4) so he has become better than the angels( partners) to the extent that he has inherited a name more excellent than theirs.
It was God who gave him the name above others-Phillipians 2:9)

So as it shows without God giving him the name above others he would be equal to the angels.
Jesus is the speaker at Proverbs 8. He tells all he was created. He is Gods masterworker( one whom God creates all other things through)

But because the religion that came out of Rome, by satans will centuries ago--mistranslated things in your altered versions of the bible to fit false council teachings. LOOK. All living by the errors are being mislead to not enter Gods kingdom--LOOK.

Cant you understand english Surada. The bible shows you.

The "bible" is written in Hebrew ... additional books written in Greek ... translated into English, and most other languages.

Any translation from the original should be treated with circumspection.

Collosians 1:15--Jesus is the FIRSTBORN of all creation= the beginning creation.

Psalm 45:7- You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness. That is why God, your God, has anointed you with the oil of exultation more than your partners( angels)---- Even the Israelites knew the Messiah had a God and was not God.
Hebrews 1:3-4--He( Jesus) is the reflection of glory and the exact representation( image) of his(God) very being, and he sustains all things by the word of his power, and after he made a purification for our sins he sat down on the right hand of the majesty in lofty places.-4) so he has become better than the angels( partners) to the extent that he has inherited a name more excellent than theirs.

So as it shows without God giving him the name above others he would be equal to the angels.
Jesus is the speaker at Proverbs 8. He tells all he was created. He is Gods masterworker( one whom God creates all other things through)

But because the religion that came out of Rome, by satans will centuries ago--mistranslated things in your altered versions of the bible to fit false council teachings. LOOK. All living by the errors are being mislead to not enter Gods kingdom--LOOK.
So Satan was the second creation which makes Adam what, like the thousandth creation?

All living by the errors are being mislead to not enter Gods kingdom..

Do you believe that subject of the creation of a new heaven and a new earth in scripture is about cosmic catastrophe and the destruction and recreation of this planet, literally? Yes? Damn. Who misled you? The Bible? The Watchtower? Two dudes peddling delusions at your front door?

How do expect to escape the condemnation of the hell that you are already in? Perpetuating lies?

You should worry about your own soul and extirpate the satanic errors dwelling within your own mind. Forget about everyone else... Unless you do it, you will never enter the kingdom of God.

Last edited:
Do you believe that subject of the creation of a new heaven and a new earth in scripture is about cosmic catastrophe and the destruction and recreation of this planet, literally? Yes? Damn. Who misled you? The Bible? The Watchtower? Two dudes peddling delusions at your front door?

How do expect to escape the condemnation of the hell that you are already in? Perpetuating lies?

You should worry about your own soul and extirpate the satanic errors dwelling within your own mind. Forget about everyone else... Unless you do it, you will never enter the kingdom of God.

The new earth = Gods kingdom rule in full control, no more satan influences. Paradise( Eden)-- This earth will never go. You have been misinformed about what i believe. Proverbs 2:21-22--clearly shows the righteous remain on this earth forever. Psalm 37:29

The new earth = Gods kingdom rule in full control, no more satan influences. Paradise( Eden)-- This earth will never go. You have been misinformed about what i believe. Proverbs 2:21-22--clearly shows the righteous remain on this earth forever. Psalm 37:29

Right. I read that in one of your magazines. You guys need to get your shit together. BTW, on what planet will there be no more physical suffering and death? Or am I misinformed about that too?

Right. I read that in one of your magazines. You guys need to get your shit together. BTW, on what planet will there be no more physical suffering and death? Or am I misinformed about that too?

I never saw any where it says physical suffering would not occur. It says-no resident will ever say i am sick. And the part about. no mourning , outcries or pain, even death will be no more sounds like emotional pain to me. The new earth will be Gods kingdom in full control, no satan influences. 1000 years to transform it into Paradise( Eden) the ressurection- all things made back to perfection. --Then satan is loosed for a little while and many follow him and are destroyed along with him. Then Jesus hands the kingdom back to his God and Father and subjects himself-1Cor 15:24-28

Strange...........your "oxymoronic" using the scriptures in an attempt to prove your point on one hand, then rejecting the same scriptures when they prove your point to be invalid and a misrepresentation of the actual word of God. Its the same with all those who attempt to reject the Word of God in order to defend their own false doctrines. The way you are attempting to define Jesus is the first of many........when the scriptures reveal Jesus was the one and only Son of God, equal to God in every way, an eternal being........1 of 3 parts of the Godhead, all working as ONE in purpose and doctrine.

Jesus as the Son of God and the Son of Man.........was indeed the first of many "men" the firstborn to have ever fulfilled the Law of God in its entirety, defined as the First because all others must follow the example of the Son of Man's nature in not sinning, having their sins forgiven via the sacrificial blood of the cross. It is this nature (the nature of man, as Jesus was born as a man, but was God incarnate whose purpose was to be the first born into the family of God as a MAN. The Godhead had to take the form of man in order to fulfill the Old Covenant Law and usher in the New Covenant of Grace.

I find it amusing...........you use the word by cherry picking a few verses that make other verses contradictory in nature via mistranslation.
John 1:1-18 explains in detail just who Jesus Christ is.

John 1:1-2, THE WORD. Words are communication vehicles which transport a thought from one mind to another. The bible is the medium by which God reveals His words to man. The Apostles of Christ (hand picked by the Christ Himself, personally or though the Holy Spirit of God) presented the words of God's revelation to mankind. (1 Cor. 2:11-13)

Example: The Thessalonians accepted the words of Pual as the words of God and not man's words. (2 Thess. 2:13)

All Scriptures (the written words of the Bible) come directly from the mouth of God. (2 Tim. 3:16)

Who is the WORD? (John 1:14) explains, the Word was with God and the Word was God. Jesus is the literal WORD OF GOD. The Word was with God and the Word was God, the only begotten of the Father, the creator of all things.

Not the first, but the ONLY BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER, ie., the "only" Son of God. (John 3:16)

Jesus revealed God in His teachings and His deeds (John 14: 7-11)

Jesus is the "fullness" of God (you can't have more than FULL) -- Col.2:9

Jesus is the "exact representation of God" (Heb. 1:3)

Jesus has eternally existed, He existed in the beginning. He had the Glory of the Father before the world was created (John 17:5)

The world was made through Jesus (Heb. 1:2)

All things were created by Jesus for Jesus (Col. 1:16-17)

In Genesis 1 account of Creation Jesus existed as THE WORD. And He was with God, and has a distinct personality from the Father. He is equal with Father God (Phil. 2:6)

Jesus stated They (Father God and Himself) were "ONE" (John 10:30)

This "oneness" represents a unity in purpose and work, not a singular personality as explained (John 5:17-18)

In spite of your cherry picking verses on one hand and attempting to prove that Jesus was nothing more than an equal to all other created things ..........such as "He was just a good man", or "He was a political revolutionary"......or the FIRST CREATED BY GOD.

The Bible does not say that Jesus was created, but rather Jesus was the CREATOR. Read (Rev. 3:14), He (Jesus) was the beginning of Creation, He started creation.

Jesus, just like the Father can GIVE LIFE (John 5:26) Jesus is the ONLY WAY to the Father. (John 14:6)

Jesus is the source of eternal life. (John 11:25)

Last edited:
Jesus was ALWAYS. Jesus was never "born", Jesus was creator in the universe. The very start. Jesus is God. God always was. Jesus became a man; yet still fully God to purchase our redemption as the perfect sinless sacrifice. One that needed shed blood to save us, only He could do it.

And the part about. no mourning , outcries or pain, even death will be no more sounds like emotional pain to me. The new earth will be Gods kingdom in full control, no satan influences. 1000 years to transform it into Paradise( Eden) the ressurection-

Scripture that you have already quoted says that "death will be no more". What death is that? I'm not asking about what it sounds like to you, I am asking what it will be like for everyone.

Remember, you have already stated that there will be no more physical death. Ridiculous. Right?

Make up your mind.

And about the resurrection, people have been rising from the dead ever since Jesus walked the earth. What are you waiting for?

Your secular humanization of Christianity is self serving.

What are you waiting for?
Oh man! What do you think I should do to rise from the dead? Should I go to confession and ask a priest to tell God for me how sorry I am for my sins and then to prove my contrition and sincerity immediately get down on my knees in the deranged adoration of a lifeless matzo made by human hands, a brazen sin, and then celebrate the death of Jesus and very solemnly eat him? Insanity.

Not by the hair on my chinny chin chin... :auiqs.jpg:

Silly fool, I have already risen and so I will never know what it is to die....

Silly fool, I have already risen and so I will never know what it is to die....
Textbook dunning effect. Any fool that says he has, hasn't. It takes a good man to know how bad he is. A bad man doesn't have a clue.

It takes a good man to know how bad he is. A bad man doesn't have a clue.

That would explain your obliviousness to the fact that your profane religious beliefs and vile and degrading religious practices are forever under the condemnation of God under penalty of death.

It says so in the Bible. If you don't believe me you can look it up.

If you do know how bad you are I suggest that you strive to become a better person because no one who does not do what is right is a good man.

Last edited:
That would explain your obliviousness to the fact that your profane religious beliefs and vile and degrading religious practices are forever under the condemnation of God under penalty of death.

It says so in the Bible. If you don't believe me you can look it up.

If you do know how bad you are I suggest that you strive to become a better person because no one who does not do what is right is a good man.
My religion shouldn't make you this angry.

Forum List

Back