the created Jesus

My religion shouldn't make you this angry.

really, bing, is that christianity -

because that is a madeup story written in the 4th century after persecuting the original adherents as a political document disguised as a religion to perpetuate servitude and slavery to a false messiah the emperor could then use to perpetuate anger and mistrust and their own reign of terror for centuries to come.

is that what you meant. why shouldn't it.

really, bing, is that christianity -

because that is a madeup story written in the 4th century after persecuting the original adherents as a political document disguised as a religion to perpetuate servitude and slavery to a false messiah the emperor could then use to perpetuate anger and mistrust and their own reign of terror for centuries to come.

is that what you meant. why shouldn't it.
My religion shouldn't make you this angry. Let it go.

Strange...........your "oxymoronic" using the scriptures in an attempt to prove your point on one hand, then rejecting the same scriptures when they prove your point to be invalid and a misrepresentation of the actual word of God. Its the same with all those who attempt to reject the Word of God in order to defend their own false doctrines. The way you are attempting to define Jesus is the first of many........when the scriptures reveal Jesus was the one and only Son of God, equal to God in every way, an eternal being........1 of 3 parts of the Godhead, all working as ONE in purpose and doctrine.

Jesus as the Son of God and the Son of Man.........was indeed the first of many "men" the firstborn to have ever fulfilled the Law of God in its entirety, defined as the First because all others must follow the example of the Son of Man's nature in not sinning, having their sins forgiven via the sacrificial blood of the cross. It is this nature (the nature of man, as Jesus was born as a man, but was God incarnate whose purpose was to be the first born into the family of God as a MAN. The Godhead had to take the form of man in order to fulfill the Old Covenant Law and usher in the New Covenant of Grace.

I find it amusing...........you use the word by cherry picking a few verses that make other verses contradictory in nature via mistranslation.
John 1:1-18 explains in detail just who Jesus Christ is.

John 1:1-2, THE WORD. Words are communication vehicles which transport a thought from one mind to another. The bible is the medium by which God reveals His words to man. The Apostles of Christ (hand picked by the Christ Himself, personally or though the Holy Spirit of God) presented the words of God's revelation to mankind. (1 Cor. 2:11-13)

Example: The Thessalonians accepted the words of Pual as the words of God and not man's words. (2 Thess. 2:13)

All Scriptures (the written words of the Bible) come directly from the mouth of God. (2 Tim. 3:16)

Who is the WORD? (John 1:14) explains, the Word was with God and the Word was God. Jesus is the literal WORD OF GOD. The Word was with God and the Word was God, the only begotten of the Father, the creator of all things.

Not the first, but the ONLY BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER, ie., the "only" Son of God. (John 3:16)

Jesus revealed God in His teachings and His deeds (John 14: 7-11)

Jesus is the "fullness" of God (you can't have more than FULL) -- Col.2:9

Jesus is the "exact representation of God" (Heb. 1:3)

Jesus has eternally existed, He existed in the beginning. He had the Glory of the Father before the world was created (John 17:5)

The world was made through Jesus (Heb. 1:2)

All things were created by Jesus for Jesus (Col. 1:16-17)

In Genesis 1 account of Creation Jesus existed as THE WORD. And He was with God, and has a distinct personality from the Father. He is equal with Father God (Phil. 2:6)

Jesus stated They (Father God and Himself) were "ONE" (John 10:30)

This "oneness" represents a unity in purpose and work, not a singular personality as explained (John 5:17-18)

In spite of your cherry picking verses on one hand and attempting to prove that Jesus was nothing more than an equal to all other created things ..........such as "He was just a good man", or "He was a political revolutionary"......or the FIRST CREATED BY GOD.

The Bible does not say that Jesus was created, but rather Jesus was the CREATOR. Read (Rev. 3:14), He (Jesus) was the beginning of Creation, He started creation.

Jesus, just like the Father can GIVE LIFE (John 5:26) Jesus is the ONLY WAY to the Father. (John 14:6)

Jesus is the source of eternal life. (John 11:25)

Jesus said--The Father is greater than i= no equality--you are fooling yourself by not believing Jesus. Jesus told all how to serve the true God correctly-John 4:22-24--again you outright refuse to believe Jesus. Because your translations are altered, filled with errors.

Scripture that you have already quoted says that "death will be no more". What death is that? I'm not asking about what it sounds like to you, I am asking what it will be like for everyone.

Remember, you have already stated that there will be no more physical death. Ridiculous. Right?

Make up your mind.

And about the resurrection, people have been rising from the dead ever since Jesus walked the earth. What are you waiting for?

Yes after satan and those who follow him are destroyed forever, no more death. Psalm 37:29--The righteous will possess the earth and reside forever upon it.

My religion shouldn't make you this angry. Let it go.
- because that is a madeup story written in the 4th century after persecuting the original adherents as a political document disguised as a religion to perpetuate servitude and slavery ...

is it then not christianity - no worry, no one cares about your religion - your personality though would be another subject of concern. bonfires at midnight ...

My religion shouldn't make you this angry.

It doesn't make me angry at all. You are just feeling convicted by your own conscience, guilt.

You hear the words that I say and you think that I am angry but when I say them I think its funny...

Because your obstinate stupidity is funny...in a pathetic sort of way......

Last edited:
It doesn't make me angry at all. You are just feeling convicted by your own conscience, guilt.

You hear the words that I say and you think that I am angry but when I say them I think its funny...

Because your obstinate stupidity is funny...in a pathetic sort of way......
Do you even read what your write?

Jesus said--The Father is greater than i= no equality--you are fooling yourself by not believing Jesus. Jesus told all how to serve the true God correctly-John 4:22-24--again you outright refuse to believe Jesus. Because your translations are altered, filled with errors.

More JW propaganda? Jesus was not equal to God and was created instead of being the Creator as defined in clear unambiguous scripture? (John 1:1-2) What? The logic or rather the lack of it is priceless. You might claim that being the son of a President does not make you a president. True......but the office of president is not a birth right, its an elected office. What? the son of a dog is not a DOG? If he's not a dog what is he? The same applies to Jesus, as the Son of God........Jesus was God, what else could He be? :dunno:

The Father was greater than Jesus as the Son of Man........by necessity Jesus had to be tempted exactly as all other men in order to fulfill THE LAW of the OLD COVENANT......and sin not, Jesus The Son of God, the only Begotten of the Father (John 1:18, 3:16) lowered Himself to take on the form of man.

Read the scriptures. "Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, WHO BEING IN THE FORM OF GOD did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men............and being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross." -- Phil. 2:5-8

Jesus declared Himself God and the Jews new He was claiming equality with God (John 5:18).

God calls His Son.......God, "God who at various times and in various ways spoke to the fathers (ancestors) by the prophets, has in these last days, spoken to us by His Son, who He has appointed heir of all things..........THROUGH WHOM ALSO (Jesus) MADE THE WORLDS....." Hebrews 1:1-2 Again........the scriptures point out that Jesus is the Creator......not the Created.

Jesus is God. (John 1:1). (Col. 2:8-9). All things were created by Jesus and for Jesus. In Jesus lies the FULNESS of the GODHEAD.

The Father was greater than Jesus as the Son of Man........by necessity Jesus had to be tempted exactly as all other men in order to fulfill THE LAW of the OLD COVENANT......and sin not

"Son of man" like "Son of God" is just a relational metaphor indicating an intimacy and closeness to God greater than that of an ordinary prophet or "servant of God". Jesus was a man chosen and lifted up by God to become the "Son of God" instructed to reveal the hidden subjects of the Law.

Jesus was not a God that lowered himself to become a man. There never was and never will be a human being that was God or became God either before during or after their human existence.

Sin is disobedience to the law. The consequence of sin is a curse, the death. To fulfil the law is to comply with its demands. Unless you fulfil the law in the exact same way that Jesus did, and sin not, you cannot have the blessings or eternal life promised for complying with the law within you.

"Unless you eat my flesh, (accept my revelation from God), and drink my blood, (do it), fulfil the law My Way, you can have no life in you." Life is in the blood, in the doing. (Jesus H. Christ!)

To worship Jesus as God is a mortal sin. To teach others to do the same, whether you have made great errors in your own speculations or have been misled yourself, amounts to intentional murder.

Last edited:
"Son of man" like "Son of God" is just a relational metaphor indicating an intimacy and closeness to God greater than that of an ordinary prophet or "servant of God". Jesus was a man chosen and lifted up by God to become the "Son of God" instructed to reveal the hidden subjects of the Law.

Jesus was not a God that lowered himself to become a man. There never was and never will be a human being that was God or became God either before during or after their human existence.

Sin is disobedience to the law. The consequence of sin is a curse, the death. To fulfil the law is to comply with its demands. Unless you fulfil the law in the exact same way that Jesus did, and sin not, you cannot have the blessings or eternal life promised for complying with the law within you.

"Unless you eat my flesh, (accept my revelation from God), and drink my blood, (do it), fulfil the law My Way, you can have no life in you." Life is in the blood, in the doing. (Jesus H. Christ!)

To worship Jesus as God is a mortal sin. To teach others to do the same, whether you have made great errors in your own speculations or have been misled yourself, amounts to intentional murder.
Yeah......you simply knocked me over with all the evidence for your personal opinion backed by BOOK, CHAPTER and VERSE.

Perhaps your lack of actual Bible knowledge is why the JW cults and others have failed miserably in attempting to prophecy in the name of God....excuse me Jehovah (My Bad). How many failed predications have the witnesses been proven wrong over the course of just a few decades in recent history? 5 major blunders. Why should anyone listen to such a demonstrable failure and accept anything presented as TRUTH?

What part are you incapable of reading and comprehending in simple English?

As pointed out......the Holy Scriptures (are all inspired by God, every recorded passage, and its "profitable for DOCTRINE, INTRUCTION, REPROOF, CORRECTION, for instruction in righteousness -- 2 Tim 3:16).

"In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with GOD, and the WORD was GOD." -- John 1:1

Who is the WORD? Jesus is the WORD........He created "all things" instead of being created. (John 1:1-5)

Its spelled out even clearer with zero chance of ambiguity whatsoever, "And the WORD became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, THE GLORY OF THE ONLY "BEGOTTEN THE FATHER", full of grace and truth." -- John 1:14 The one and only begotten of the Father........not the first of many, but the ONLY.

The Jews of the 1st century understood that Jesus was claiming "equality" with the Father. "For this reason therefore the Jews were seeking to kill Him (Jesus). He not only was breaking the sabbath, but also He (Jesus) was calling God His Father, MAKING HIM EQUAL WITH GOD." -- John 5:18

Next, even more clear, "..........Who (Jesus) being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God............but made Himself of no reputation......taking on the form of a bondservant......taking on the form of man.......obedient to the point of death on the cross." -- Phil. 2:6-11

"In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with GOD, and the WORD was GOD." -- John 1:1

Who is the WORD? Jesus is the WORD

"In the beginning was the logos (the word), and the logos (the word) was with Ho Theos, (God) and the logos (the word) was theos. (Like God)"

In Greek 'theos' without the definite article 'ho' before it (Ho Theos, God) just means "like God".

And the Word became flesh.....

Since the beginning, the preexisting metaphor for the word of God was manna or bread from heaven. This metaphor for the word of God, bread, or teaching from God became flesh, the flesh of Jesus, a new metaphor for bread from heaven or teaching from God. A miracle! Whoah...o_O

The truth remains, however you misinterpret was is written, there never was and never will be a human being that was God or became God either before during or after their human existence.

Do you really need a chapter and verse?

Last edited:
"In the beginning was the logos (the word), and the logos (the word) was with Ho Theos, (God) and the logos (the word) was theos. (Like God)"

In Greek 'theos' without the definite article 'ho' before it (Ho Theos, God) just means "like God".

And the Word became flesh.....

Since the beginning, the preexisting metaphor for the word of God was manna or bread from heaven. This metaphor for teaching from God became flesh, the flesh of Jesus, a new metaphor for teaching from God. A miracle! whoah...o_O

The truth remains, however you misinterpret was is written, there never was and never will be a human being that was God or became God either before during or after their human existence.

Do you really need a chapter and verse?
Yeah........your mistranslation of the Greek Word makes all the other passages of non effect? Really? Your mistranslations and perversions of the word of God contradict all the other passages of scriptures that define Jesus as being the Creator instead of the created? There are many perversions the Watch Tower Society must apply in order to make their false doctrine work. Among the mistranslations. The perversion of John 1:1 turns God into "a god" which is an antiquated and demonstrably proven mistranslation still used by the Watch Tower Society in their own private bible. "Theos signifies DIVINE ESSENCE, as one would expect.......the Son of God has the basic "ESSENCE" as the FATHER who is divine.

Here are just a few scriptures that define Jesus as God, Theos en ho logos. (John 1:14, John 1:1, John 10:30, John 5:58 I AM, Isa. 9:6, Titus 2:13, Col. 2:9, 1 Cor. 8:6, Heb. 1:8, John 10:30-33, John 5:18, Heb. 1:3, Rev. 1:8, John 1:3, 2 Peter 3:1, John 8:24, Isa. 7:14, John 3:16, Acts 20:28, 1 Tim. 3:16............................

More JW propaganda? Jesus was not equal to God and was created instead of being the Creator as defined in clear unambiguous scripture? (John 1:1-2) What? The logic or rather the lack of it is priceless. You might claim that being the son of a President does not make you a president. True......but the office of president is not a birth right, its an elected office. What? the son of a dog is not a DOG? If he's not a dog what is he? The same applies to Jesus, as the Son of God........Jesus was God, what else could He be? :dunno:

The Father was greater than Jesus as the Son of Man........by necessity Jesus had to be tempted exactly as all other men in order to fulfill THE LAW of the OLD COVENANT......and sin not, Jesus The Son of God, the only Begotten of the Father (John 1:18, 3:16) lowered Himself to take on the form of man.

Read the scriptures. "Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, WHO BEING IN THE FORM OF GOD did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men............and being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross." -- Phil. 2:5-8

Jesus declared Himself God and the Jews new He was claiming equality with God (John 5:18).

God calls His Son.......God, "God who at various times and in various ways spoke to the fathers (ancestors) by the prophets, has in these last days, spoken to us by His Son, who He has appointed heir of all things..........THROUGH WHOM ALSO (Jesus) MADE THE WORLDS....." Hebrews 1:1-2 Again........the scriptures point out that Jesus is the Creator......not the Created.

Jesus is God. (John 1:1). (Col. 2:8-9). All things were created by Jesus and for Jesus. In Jesus lies the FULNESS of the GODHEAD.
Jesus on earth teaching the Father is his God-John 20:17-- Jesus back in heaven teaching he has a God-Rev 3:12-- The psalmist teaching Jesus has a God-Psalm 45:7-- guess what Jesus always has a God. That is why when he hands the kingdom back( 1 Cor 15:24-28) after Rev 20 is complete- he subjects himself= forever.

Jesus on earth teaching the Father is his God-John 20:17-- Jesus back in heaven teaching he has a God-Rev 3:12-- The psalmist teaching Jesus has a God-Psalm 45:7-- guess what Jesus always has a God. That is why when he hands the kingdom back( 1 Cor 15:24-28) after Rev 20 is complete- he subjects himself= forever.

Strange that you never mention the 5 times your cult has been proven wrong with your prophecies in the recent past.....but you are correct with your perversion in denying the deity of Jesus Christ? :blahblah: That...my friend is what is known in scripture as an antichrist doctrine (a false doctrine that denies Jesus as the Messiah of prophecy). -- 2 John 1:7, "many deceivers have gone out into the world.........." -- 1 John 2:22, ".....who is a liar and an antichrist? He that denieth Jesus Christ" -- 1 John 4:3, "He is an anitchrist that denies that Jesus the Messiah has come into the world......." -- 1 John 2:18, ".........there are many antichrists in the world......" -- 1 John 4:1-3

Of course Jesus' Father is God.........Jesus is the Son of God, with the "essence" of God. Jesus is One part of the Trinity "Godhead". The Father, The Son, and the Holy Ghost/Spirit. All 3 were present on one occasion with the Father declaring Jesus as His Son in whom He was well pleased with the Holy Spirit descending as a "dove" (Matthew 3:16-17)

The fullness of the Godhead is within Jesus. "For in Him (Jesus) dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him (Jesus), which is the principality (ruled territory) and power." -- Col. 2:9-10

Read, Comprehend with no ambiguity whatsoever, Jesus states very clearly that He was with the Father from the beginning before the world was formed, He created the world, ".........Now Father glorify Me (Jesus), together with Yourself (God) WITH THE GLORY I HAD WITH YOU BEFORE THE WORLD WAS." -- John 17:5

Verses that demonstrate that Jesus "created the world" (John 1:1-4, Col. 1:15-17, Hebrews 1:1-2, John 17:5, Gen.1:1, Ps. 139:14). Jesus is THE WORD and has existed eternally, being in Heaven before becoming the Son of Man in order to fulfill the Old Law by nailing it to His sacrificial cross (Col. 2:14)

It can get no clearer or vivid than this, "God who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers (ancestors) by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He (God) appointed heir of all things, through Whom (Jesus) also made the worlds." -- Hebrews 1:1-2

Last edited:
Strange that you never mention the 5 times your cult has been proven wrong with your prophecies in the recent past.....but you are correct with your perversion in denying the deity of Jesus Christ? :blahblah: That...my friend is what is known in scripture as an antichrist doctrine (a false doctrine that denies Jesus as the Messiah of prophecy). -- 2 John 1:7, "many deceivers have gone out into the world.........." -- 1 John 2:22, ".....who is a liar and an antichrist? He that denieth Jesus Christ" -- 1 John 4:3, "He is an anitchrist that denies that Jesus the Messiah has come into the world......." -- 1 John 2:18, ".........there are many antichrists in the world......" -- 1 John 4:1-3

Of course Jesus' Father is God.........Jesus is the Son of God, with the "essence" of God. Jesus is One part of the Trinity "Godhead". The Father, The Son, and the Holy Ghost/Spirit. All 3 were present on one occasion with the Father declaring Jesus as His Son in whom He was well pleased with the Holy Spirit descending as a "dove" (Matthew 3:16-17)

The fullness of the Godhead is within Jesus. "For in Him (Jesus) dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him (Jesus), which is the principality (ruled territory) and power." -- Col. 2:9-10

Read, Comprehend with no ambiguity whatsoever, Jesus states very clearly that He was with the Father from the beginning before the world was formed, He created the world, ".........Now Father glorify Me (Jesus), together with Yourself (God) WITH THE GLORY I HAD WITH YOU BEFORE THE WORLD WAS." -- John 17:5

Verses that demonstrate that Jesus "created the world" (John 1:1-4, Col. 1:15-17, Hebrews 1:1-2, John 17:5, Gen.1:1, Ps. 139:14). Jesus is THE WORD and has existed eternally, being in Heaven before becoming the Son of Man in order to fulfill the Old Law by nailing it to His sacrificial cross (Col. 2:14)

It can get no clearer or vivid than this, "God who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers (ancestors) by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He (God) appointed heir of all things, through Whom (Jesus) also made the worlds." -- Hebrews 1:1-2

The error made was trying to put a date on a real prophecy( Armageddon) They have repented of that. Repented sin is not remembered by God nor should be by a follower.
Your translations are erred to fit false council teachings, the OP proves it 100%. That same religion that translated the first 1400 years says in their encyclopedia--No trinity god was served by christians until near the end of the 4th century( after the 4th or 5th council)--The apostles knew nothing of a trinity. You are being mislead. Neither did Jesus.

The error made was trying to put a date on a real prophecy( Armageddon) They have repented of that. Repented sin is not remembered by God nor should be by a follower.
Your translations are erred to fit false council teachings, the OP proves it 100%. That same religion that translated the first 1400 years says in their encyclopedia--No trinity god was served by christians until near the end of the 4th century( after the 4th or 5th council)--The apostles knew nothing of a trinity. You are being mislead. Neither did Jesus.
You have repented of one sin......but you are not willing to "repent" for the sin of promoting an antichrist doctrine? That's my point exactly. There is "one sin" that cannot be forgiven.........the sin that remains unrepentant.

Your first sin..............false prophecy in regard to the day of judgement (that you falsely call Armageddon) which could have been avoided entirely if your cult would have simply read the Holy Ghost inspired words of Jesus Christ.......who specifically detailed the fact that not even He, the Son of God knows when "that day" will come, only the Father (no man, no angel, no prophet) has privy to that information. (Matthew 24:36)

Your cult confused the Fall of Jerusalem and Israel by the Hands of the Romon Empire with Armageddon. That prophecy by the Christ was fulfilled in the late 1st century around 70 AD.

Last edited:
Here are just a few scriptures that define Jesus as God, Theos en ho logos. (John 1:14, John 1:1, John 10:30, John 5:58 I AM, Isa. 9:6, Titus 2:13, Col. 2:9, 1 Cor. 8:6, Heb. 1:8, John 10:30-33, John 5:18, Heb. 1:3, Rev. 1:8, John 1:3, 2 Peter 3:1, John 8:24, Isa. 7:14, John 3:16, Acts 20:28, 1 Tim. 3:16............................

Isaiah 9:6 was about the future king Hezekiah. He will be called mighty God is just a deliberate mistranslation of the word elohim, which also means judge, by magod worshipping apologists. It should read, "he will be called mighty judge". The rest of your scriptural evidence is either an ignorant interpretation of what was written or outright lies written by either paul from a roman prison, or by his roman captors, that directly contradict the words of Jesus himself concerning not only his relationship to God but also the importance, subjects, and relevance of the Law; the way to eternal life and the firmament of the kingdom of Heaven.

You would have to discard the teaching of whole OT, what Jesus believed, to claim that a human being was or became an unequalled three in one coequal God. It's absurd illogical perverse and even more astonishing that anyone still swallows this specious bullshit in this day and age.

Do you believe that Jesus made the law obsolete?

Would you like to see what Jesus said about his God and the law?

Last edited:
You have repented of one sin......but you are not willing to "repent" for the sin of promoting an antichrist doctrine? That's my point exactly. There is "one sin" that cannot be forgiven.........the sin that remains unrepentant.

Your first sin..............false prophecy in regard to the day of judgement (that you falsely call Armageddon) which could have been avoided entirely if your cult would have simply read the Holy Ghost inspired words of Jesus Christ.......who specifically detailed the fact that not even He, the Son of God knows when "that day" will come, only the Father (no man, no angel, no prophet) has privy to that information. (Matthew 24:36)

Your cult confused the Fall of Jerusalem and Israel by the Hands of the Romon Empire with Armageddon. That prophecy by the Christ was fulfilled in the late 1st century around 70 AD.

Armageddon has not occurred yet--you dont know what you are talking about. Otherwise Gods kingdom would be in full control of the earth, no mourning, outcries or pain, even death would be no more. The resurrection would have occurred. You need new teachers.
By Jesus not knowing the day and hour proves he is not God, they are not equal.
Gods view of a cult is what matters
A house divided( 34,000 trinity religions) will not stand-They fail 1Cor 1:10--unity of thought( Gods one truth) no division, 100%-- You seriously are lacking bible truth. You need new teachers.

Yeah........your mistranslation of the Greek Word makes all the other passages of non effect? Really? Your mistranslations and perversions of the word of God contradict all the other passages of scriptures that define Jesus as being the Creator instead of the created? There are many perversions the Watch Tower Society must apply in order to make their false doctrine work. Among the mistranslations. The perversion of John 1:1 turns God into "a god" which is an antiquated and demonstrably proven mistranslation still used by the Watch Tower Society in their own private bible. "Theos signifies DIVINE ESSENCE, as one would expect.......the Son of God has the basic "ESSENCE" as the FATHER who is divine.

The word is not called Ho Theos in the last line at John 1:1--but the true God is called that in the 2nd line. He is not called God at Heb 1:3 either-- verse 4 clearly teaches he would be equal to the angels except for the name he inherited above theirs.

Yes after satan and those who follow him are destroyed forever, no more death.

No more physical death? Seriously? How do you resolve that belief with the facts of reality?

And who is satan, who are his followers, how will they be destroyed, and how does that end death?

Forum List

Back