Think about this, People. The Atheist Left Would Have Been Happy For These Little Children to Massacred A Year Before These Pictures Were Taken.

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2022
Think about this, people. The atheist left would have been happy for these little children to massacred a year before these pictures were taken. You wonder how a group of people can be so cold and heartless. I cry when I think about harm coming to these lovely smiling trusting happy little babies. Anybody with a soul would.

1652757151251.png
1652757273710.png
1652757233349.png
1652757388046.png

Let's urge our Congressmen to ban abortion now!

How about this? A full 20 minutes after posting, and the leftwingers STILL have been too shamed to respond. I was told images like these would shut down the pro-abortion argument in its tracks. Looks like it has.

Tired of waiting. Time for bed now.

How about this? A full 20 minutes after posting, and the leftwingers STILL have been too shamed to respond. I was told images like these would shut down the pro-abortion argument in its tracks. Looks like it has.

Tired of waiting. Time for bed now.

Weekday night, people have jobs. People are in bed. You must have a super-sized ego to believe that people are sitting in front of their computers, poised to instantly respond to whatever drivel you belch up next.

No one is "happy" when an abortion takes place, and only the most ignorant and stupid would ever suggest such a thing.

You need to pull your head outta' your ass, Mashmouth...

Weekday night, people have jobs. People are in bed. You must have a super-sized ego to believe that people are sitting in front of their computers, poised to instantly respond to whatever drivel you belch up next.

No one is "happy" when an abortion takes place, and only the most ignorant and stupid would ever suggest such a thing.

You need to pull your head outta' your ass, Mashmouth...
So here it is eight hours later and only a single response from a leftwinger, and a lame one at that. How can you rebut photos of little babies?
This gives me an idea of the next time I protest at Planned Parenthood. Have photos of little babies. There is really no way for pro-abortionists to respond.
Just like we're seeing here.

Maybe something as simple as this is the way we change hearts and minds.

Think about this, people. The atheist left would have been happy for these little children to massacred a year before these pictures were taken. You wonder how a group of people can be so cold and heartless. I cry when I think about harm coming to these lovely smiling trusting happy little babies. Anybody with a soul would.

View attachment 645653View attachment 645656View attachment 645655View attachment 645657
How many children have you offered to adopt from women who were contemplating abortion?

How many children have you offered to adopt from women who were contemplating abortion?
We've adopted four. Thanks for asking.
I love when they ask that question.
And how many have you adopted?

So here it is eight hours later and only a single response from a leftwinger, and a lame one at that. How can you rebut photos of little babies?

You know, you might want to consider the very real possibility that people have grown weary of your continual blathering to the point that they've stopped reading your posts.

I'm no left winger, I promise you.

Well, to you I may be, but to anyone who has an IQ which exceeds their shoe size I am anything but a left winger...

This gives me an idea of the next time I protest at Planned Parenthood. Have photos of little babies. There is really no way for pro-abortionists to respond.

What do you expect someone to rebut about a picture of a baby? That babies exist? They certainly do. That you're a dipshit for using the phrase "pro abortion"? Yes, you are.

The world isn't going to mold itself to the whims of some extremist zealot on the internet.

You really need to get used to that, Mashmouth...

Last edited:
Pro-abortionist definition: Anyone who believes abortion is acceptable.

I get tired of the Joe Bidenesque cop out "I am personally opposed to abortion, but who am I to deny others that choice?"
Would these people say that about rape?

Trump wants to punish women who have abortions and and their doctors. You should mind your own business and stop trying to control others.

No. You're wrong.

Shocking, right?

If "pro-life" means that every pregnancy is carried to term, then "pro-abortion" means that every pregnancy is terminated.

That's just how it is, Mashmouth...

Trump wants to punish women who have abortions and and their doctors. You should mind your own business and stop trying to control others.
Yeah, they're killers. They should be punished. And no, I am NOT going to stand idly by while little babies are butchered. How cold and heartless must you be to look at the images in my OP and think it's OK to snuff little children out.

I get tired of the Joe Bidenesque cop out "I am personally opposed to abortion, but who am I to deny others that choice?"
Would these people say that about rape?

Please tell me you're not truly that fucking stupid as to equate the two.

Only a fuckin' idiot would do that...

Yeah, they're killers. They should be punished. And no, I am NOT going to stand idly by while little babies are butchered.

So, during your many protests at Planned Parenthood, is it safe to assume that you physically keep women from entering the clinic? You grab them and hold them back?

Butchering babies to death is always more violent than rape.
Nobody is snuffing out children.
Abortionists are. Just like the little babies in my OP, only a little younger.
So which little baby in my OP do you hate the most?

View attachment 645653View attachment 645656View attachment 645655View attachment 645657
A year before they weren't so cute and were the size of a period.
images

Forum List

Back