The Coronavirus Death Rate Is MUCH Lower Than the Estimates Justifying the Lockdowns...

A woman carrying a flag stepped over the barrier at Venice Beach. Cops began to arrest her, but then everyone else standing there decided to cross the barrier too. Cops couldn't arrest them all. :D

Last edited:
The Media spent so much time attacking the President who opined that the death rate will be less than 1% a while back, is getting a substantial support my medical researchers.

PJ Media

The Coronavirus Death Rate Is MUCH Lower Than the Estimates Justifying the Lockdowns...

By Matt Margolis May 03, 2020

Excerpt:

Appearing on Justice with Judge Jeanine on Saturday night, Dr. Debora Birx admitted something that anyone paying attention to the coronavirus pandemic has known for some time now. “I think we underestimated very early on the number of asymptomatic cases,” Dr. Birx said. “And I think we’re really beginning to understand there are people that get infected that those symptoms are so low-grade that they don’t even know that they’re infected.”

The question, of course, is how much? Well, we have a rough idea already.

But, first, let’s go back to what experts said originally. Back in March, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimated a 3.4 percent fatality rate and Dr. Anthony Fauci estimated that the fatality rate of the coronavirus was about 2 percent. “If you look at the cases that have come to the attention of the medical authorities in China, and you just do the math, the math is about 2%.”

Some of us will remember how President Trump endured a lot of criticism for saying that he had a “hunch” that the WHO’s estimate was too high and that the fatality rate of the coronavirus might actually be below 1 percent. “Well, I think the 3.4 percent is really a false number. Now, and this is just my hunch, and — but based on a lot of conversations with a lot of people that do this. Because a lot of people will have this and it’s very mild. They’ll get better very rapidly. They don’t even see a doctor. They don’t even call a doctor,” Trump said. “I think that that number is very high. I think the number, personally, I would say the number is way under 1 percent.”

There have actually been at least five studies that found the coronavirus has a fatality rate of less than one percent, just like Trump said.

LINK for the 5 published studies

Here is a fact. The number of deaths have exceeded Trump's claims that 50-60,000 people would die. Apparently the government has bought 100,000 body bags which further undercuts Trump's claim.

Forum List

Back