The Coronavirus Death Rate Is MUCH Lower Than the Estimates Justifying the Lockdowns...

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
The Media spent so much time attacking the President who opined that the death rate will be less than 1% a while back, is getting a substantial support my medical researchers.

PJ Media

The Coronavirus Death Rate Is MUCH Lower Than the Estimates Justifying the Lockdowns...

By Matt Margolis May 03, 2020

Excerpt:

Appearing on Justice with Judge Jeanine on Saturday night, Dr. Debora Birx admitted something that anyone paying attention to the coronavirus pandemic has known for some time now. “I think we underestimated very early on the number of asymptomatic cases,” Dr. Birx said. “And I think we’re really beginning to understand there are people that get infected that those symptoms are so low-grade that they don’t even know that they’re infected.”

The question, of course, is how much? Well, we have a rough idea already.

But, first, let’s go back to what experts said originally. Back in March, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimated a 3.4 percent fatality rate and Dr. Anthony Fauci estimated that the fatality rate of the coronavirus was about 2 percent. “If you look at the cases that have come to the attention of the medical authorities in China, and you just do the math, the math is about 2%.”

Some of us will remember how President Trump endured a lot of criticism for saying that he had a “hunch” that the WHO’s estimate was too high and that the fatality rate of the coronavirus might actually be below 1 percent. “Well, I think the 3.4 percent is really a false number. Now, and this is just my hunch, and — but based on a lot of conversations with a lot of people that do this. Because a lot of people will have this and it’s very mild. They’ll get better very rapidly. They don’t even see a doctor. They don’t even call a doctor,” Trump said. “I think that that number is very high. I think the number, personally, I would say the number is way under 1 percent.”

There have actually been at least five studies that found the coronavirus has a fatality rate of less than one percent, just like Trump said.

LINK for the 5 published studies

Another thread on this?
WTF.

It's just the seasonal flu, right?

Did I say," it just the seasonal flu?"

The media and some of his own advisory medical team were way off base on this, it actually exposed their low statistical skills, the death rate was never properly assessed early on, just wild unsubstantiated crap uttered by people who should know better, the fools didn't have enough data to even try a wild guess with.

Here is a LINK I have looked for 3 months now:

Active Cases

Currently Infected Patients

2,111,479 (98%)
in Mild Condition

50,051 (2%)
Serious or Critical

===

The ratio of mild to serious cases has always been highly favorable, long known that most people who are seriously sick and or died, were the old (65 and older) and those with existing underlying health problems.

Children were the least affected, which makes the virus look weak to vigorous health people, in fact right up to age 50, it is hardly a danger at all.

The Media spent so much time attacking the President who opined that the death rate will be less than 1% a while back, is getting a substantial support my medical researchers.

PJ Media

By Matt Margolis May 03, 2020

Excerpt:

Appearing on Justice with Judge Jeanine on Saturday night, Dr. Debora Birx admitted something that anyone paying attention to the coronavirus pandemic has known for some time now. “I think we underestimated very early on the number of asymptomatic cases,” Dr. Birx said. “And I think we’re really beginning to understand there are people that get infected that those symptoms are so low-grade that they don’t even know that they’re infected.”

The question, of course, is how much? Well, we have a rough idea already.

But, first, let’s go back to what experts said originally. Back in March, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimated a 3.4 percent fatality rate and Dr. Anthony Fauci estimated that the fatality rate of the coronavirus was about 2 percent. “If you look at the cases that have come to the attention of the medical authorities in China, and you just do the math, the math is about 2%.”

Some of us will remember how President Trump endured a lot of criticism for saying that he had a “hunch” that the WHO’s estimate was too high and that the fatality rate of the coronavirus might actually be below 1 percent. “Well, I think the 3.4 percent is really a false number. Now, and this is just my hunch, and — but based on a lot of conversations with a lot of people that do this. Because a lot of people will have this and it’s very mild. They’ll get better very rapidly. They don’t even see a doctor. They don’t even call a doctor,” Trump said. “I think that that number is very high. I think the number, personally, I would say the number is way under 1 percent.”

There have actually been at least five studies that found the coronavirus has a fatality rate of less than one percent, just like Trump said.

LINK for the 5 published studies
Nice post, thanks, Tommy.

the death rate was never properly assessed early on, just wild unsubstantiated crap uttered by people who should know better, the fools didn't have enough data to even try a wild guess with.

Agreed.

So let's not bow down to trump and say he did since an outstanding job because he kept the DEATHS way under his stated 1 Million to 2.5 Million Deaths, and if it is under that, then we did a GREAT job.

Can't have it BOTH ways.

the death rate was never properly assessed early on, just wild unsubstantiated crap uttered by people who should know better, the fools didn't have enough data to even try a wild guess with.

Agreed.

So let's not bow down to trump and say he did since an outstanding job because he kept the DEATHS way under his stated 1 Million to 2.5 Million Deaths, and if it is under that, then we did a GREAT job.

Can't have it BOTH ways.

My focus is on the medical people and the media who screwed this up, Trump who knows little about medical care and infection, had to reply on them for advice.

Expecting a giant bureaucracy to move fast, was always a delusion by many people who live in quick drive ins, expect quick internet speeds still continue the delusion that governments can move on a dime and fix things fast.

I knew early on the death rate speculations were absurd, due to lack of data. They were essentialy scaremongering a virus that turns out to be a danger mostly to old people, and nearly harmless to kids.

The 5 studies, are just a few of a growing number showing there are plenty of indications that infections are vastly undercounted, since many never showed symptoms. I think I was infected a month ago, as well as my two teen daughters, were sick for a couple, suddenly recovered.

Trump who knows little about medical care and infection, had to reply on them for advice.

BS,

trump has stated many times that he knows more than...…..the list is long. Do you need the video?
Doctors tell him, "sir, how do you know so much." Do you need the video?
"I alone can fix it." Do you need the video?

I have posted several articles showing the media post numerous misleading claims and LIES about what the President said. He was given bad advice early on, but he generally followed them anyway, since they were the "experts"

Not only that Dr. Fauci himself publicly stated that the President follows their advice seriously

He was given bad advice early on, but he generally followed them anyway, since they were the "experts"

You guys spin this kind of shit on a daily basis.

According to trump, trump is the expert.
You throw enough darts at the target, occasionally you will actually hit the target.

Trump occasionally gets something correct, he is a genius.
Trump is WRONG as usual, he was just taking advice from the experts.

The media and some of his own advisory medical team were way off base on this, it actually exposed their low statistical skills, the death rate was never properly assessed early on, just wild unsubstantiated crap uttered by people who should know better, the fools didn't have enough data to even try a wild guess with.

From your link the Trump-45 virus bodycount for the USA is 68,602.
MAGA!

Nice post

PJ Media. not a direct quote from bluz147, but he commented on it.

PJ Media: @bluzman147's ex-con neighbors, bbf of Cousin Sal, who heard from his 3 Mofia Brothers, dead sister, has more reliability than PJ Media.

The leftists are very upset the hysteria is calming down. They're always upset when government loses control over their lives.

He was given bad advice early on, but he generally followed them anyway, since they were the "experts"

You guys spin this kind of shit on a daily basis.

According to trump, trump is the expert.
You throw enough darts at the target, occasionally you will actually hit the target.

Trump occasionally gets something correct, he is a genius.
Trump is WRONG as usual, he was just taking advice from the experts.

:laugh:

I noticed that you ignored Dr. Fauci's statement about Trump following their medical advice...…..

When have I praised Trump?

When have I given unvarnished support for Trump?

When have I said he is doing an outstanding job?

When/where have I thought he is a genius, or never make mistakes?

I didn't vote for him in 2016......

Your partisan style of replies are irrational and boring to me, I prefer the facts/evidence OVER ideology and partisan beliefs.

Last edited:

From your link the Trump-45 virus bodycount for the USA is 68,602.
MAGA!

Your irrational partisan based comment is boring and childish, most rational people would understand the Virus came from China, who lies to the world in the beginning about it's high infection and transmission rate, human to human.

Last edited:
100,000 now projected dead, but this virus is still a joke to many Trumpist morons and not to be taken seriously. How sad.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back