The common theme throughout the Bible

dpr112yme

Jul 1, 2016
There is one common theme throughout the Bible that even to this day is occurring. From the very beginning of man's existence outside the garden, man had been teaching others that it was ok to live by the desires of their own heart. Even in the times of Noah, were the people obstinate in accepting that their lifestyles and behaviors were not the lifestyle that pleased God. God told Noah that He was going to make the floods, and to warn the people in advance that God was going to do so. For many many decades, Noah was daily warning the people around him that God was going to send heavy waters and for them to seek safety. And Noah was faithful in doing the part of keeping God's command of building an Ark. The arc was to be made in a certain specification so that if any persons should have wanted to board, there would have been ample room on the ark to accommodate.

After Noah, was when the Nations were brought into existence. There were no Nations before Noah. The people of Noah's time were one people with one language living in one area. After the flood, Noah and his sons and son's wives were the only human beings on Earth. Ham, Shem and Japheth were the kings of the new Nations which were formed after the flood. Ham was the king of Egypt and Canaan.

After Noah had passed on, people were still doing what was pleasing in their own hearts. From the time of Noah to the time of Abraham, people lived as they pleased. Abram was called out of Ur to go out and follow the voice of the Lord to which Abram did to. And God renamed Abram Abraham signifying the person of Abraham to be the father of many Nations. (Abram + Ham ) Abram signifying the area of the Middle East and Ham signifying the area of Egypt and Canaan. Thus through Abraham, the lands of Egypt, the Middle East and Canaan were combined). And from Abraham, we were given faith. But even from that time onwards, people still believed their own hearts rather than believe what was told to them by God's people. Not only were the prophets of God the ones telling others of God. And many prophets would continually warn of living contrary to God's ways by living in their own ways. So because of the people's own desires to live according to their own knowledge, the people were continuously taken into captivity. The Israelites were being continually taken into captivity by their own Uncle's sons. Since Ham was king of Egypt and Canaan, and since Japheth was king of the Middle Eastern Area, and since Shem was a figure of Israel, Ham's and Japheth's children were constantly at war with the children of the one Noah blessed, Shem. The Babylonians, being children of Japheth, became jealous of the blessings of God upon Israel and so continually attacked. But Israel had to do its' part also by remaining within the blessings and promises of God. To live contrary to God's ways was to annul the blessings by God. And when any person reminds anyone that to live contrary to God's ways is to annul His blessings and to disregard that person's message, they are declaring what they were declaring from the times of the Kings. That each person knew better in their own heart the things of this world.

Last edited:
There is one common theme throughout the Bible that even to this day is occurring. From the very beginning of man's existence outside the garden, man had been teaching others that it was ok to live by the desires of their own heart. Even in the times of Noah, were the people obstinate in accepting that their lifestyles and behaviors were not the lifestyle that pleased God. God told Noah that He was going to make the floods, and to warn the people in advance that God was going to do so. For many many decades, Noah was daily warning the people around him that God was going to send heavy waters and for them to seek safety. And Noah was faithful in doing the part of keeping God's command of building an Arc. The arc was to be made in a certain specification so that if any persons should have wanted to board, there would have been ample room on the arc to accommodate.

After Noah, was when the Nations were brought into existence. There were no Nations before Noah. The people of Noah's time were one people with one language living in one area. After the flood, Noah and his sons and son's wives were the only human beings on Earth. Ham, Shem and Japheth were the kings of the new Nations which were formed after the flood. Ham was the king of Egypt and Canaan.

After Noah had passed on, people were still doing what was pleasing in their own hearts. From the time of Noah to the time of Abraham, people lived as they pleased. Abram was called out of Ur to go out and follow the voice of the Lord to which Abram did to. And God renamed Abram Abraham signifying the person of Abraham to be the father of many Nations. (Abram + Ham ) Abram signifying the area of the Middle East and Ham signifying the area of Egypt and Canaan. Thus through Abraham, the lands of Egypt, the Middle East and Canaan were combined). And from Abraham, we were given faith. But even from that time onwards, people still believed their own hearts rather than believe what was told to them by God's people. Not only were the prophets of God the ones telling others of God. And many prophets would continually warn of living contrary to God's ways by living in their own ways. So because of the people's own desires to live according to their own knowledge, the people were continuously taken into captivity. The Israelites were being continually taken into captivity by their own Uncle's sons. Since Ham was king of Egypt and Canaan, and since Japheth was king of the Middle Eastern Area, and since Shem was a figure of Israel, Ham's and Japheth's children were constantly at war with the children of the one Noah blessed, Shem. The Babylonians, being children of Japheth, became jealous of the blessings of God upon Israel and so continually attacked. But Israel had to do its' part also by remaining within the blessings and promises of God. To live contrary to God's ways was to annul the blessings by God. And when any person reminds anyone that to live contrary to God's ways is to annul His blessings and to disregard that person's message, they are declaring what they were declaring from the times of the Kings. That each person knew better in their own heart the things of this world.

Ark

From Ham and Japheth, came all the mythologies and magiks that were practiced throughout civilization. Before Noah, there was no majik made and no idols sculpted. It was only AFTER Noah's sons took Kingship of territories, were majiks and idols brought into their livings. Egypt formed the entire Egyptian gods system with its majiks as well as did the middle eastern Kings. Zoroastrianism, and many other olden ways of doing majiks were made by the children of Ham or Japheth. Shem was to remain loyal and faithful to the God of Heaven, the God that Noah called upon and the God who the rest of the society in those days were rejecting. All forms of spiritual majiks and practices arose out of the minds of Ham and his children and Japheth and his children. But even Shem's children turned and played the harlot by being charmed by the sons and daughters of Ham and Japheth and with their practices. Sodomy was introduced into society through Egypt after Noah had blessed Shem and cursed Ham.

The Babylonians were the sons of Nimrod and his father Cush. Genisis 10 8:10
Nimrod came after Noah...thus making nimrod a son of Ham since Ham was the Father of Canaan. Not only the person Cainan but also the place of Canaan.

Did you know that the term 'ArchAngel' is not in the Holy Bible? And did you know that there is no mention in the Holy Bible as to the Heirarchy system in the Kingdom of Heaven?
All suggestions of hierarchy and ranks and ways of the Kingdom of Heaven that man, today, say they know, cannot be found in the Holy Bible.

if some angel came to you and told you that he was the Arch Angel Michael, would be believe that there is such a thing as an Arch Angel?

Nimrod came after Noah...thus making nimrod a son of Ham since Ham was the Father of Canaan. Not only the person Cainan but also the place of Canaan.

I must have been wrong. I was thinking that Nimrod was a place and not a person. I was thinking that Nimrod means Nineveh.

I must have been wrong. I was thinking that Nimrod was a place and not a person. I was thinking that Nimrod means Nineveh.
Nope. Nimrod was a Black man. Son of Cush and the first to be a mighty man. I always wondered why the story of the bible was so intriguing and then I found out the vast majority of the people in it were Black people.

In college there was a course study called, comparative religion. here is a comparison... Just as it is mentioned that there were many Mary/Son figures since the time of Egypt, thus trying to debunk the truth that Mary and Jesus were the only set to which God was in the form of man, could it be that even the Egyptians of those days were given pre knowledge of what was to come? Could they have been told by their astrologers and majicians of what the future held, being the Savior and His Mother?

Another comparison. Could the Ankh of Egypt which represented eternal life have had any pointings to the cross upon which Christ was?

Nope. Nimrod was a Black man. Son of Cush and the first to be a mighty man. I always wondered why the story of the bible was so intriguing and then I found out the vast majority of the people in it were Black people.

If you believe in the Out of Africa Theory which has been proved then every single person has black roots.

And how amazing that God called Egypt, 'My People.' Isaiah 19:25 "Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance."

And what is Assyria? Is Assyria here today in the Middle East? Assyria

Assyria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Assyria, a major Mesopotamian East Semitic-speaking kingdom and empire of the ancient Near East, existed as an independent state from perhaps as early as the 25th century BC,[1] until its collapse between 612 BC and 599 BC, spanning the mid to Early Bronze Age through to the late Iron Age.[2][2][3]

From the end of the seventh century BC to the mid-seventh century AD, it survived as a geopolitical entity, for the most part ruled by foreign powers, although the Neo-Assyrian Empire and successor states arose at different times during the Parthian and early Sasanian Empires between the mid-second century BC and late third century AD, a period which also saw Assyria become a major centre of Syriac Christianity and the birthplace of the Church of the East.[4]

And how amazing that God called Egypt, 'My People.' Isaiah 19:25 "Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance."

Strange how all of Noah's sons are mentioned here. Egypt, Assyria and Israel. And God claims Noah's sons as His Own.

Here is a statement of beliefs by a Church.. Beliefs

I was reading over it and a couple of things kept me away from fully trusting these statements. Things such as these statements that keep me away make me leerier and leerier about what is actually Truth.

here is another ... this is about the 4 square Church.. History | The Foursquare Church

"
Foursquare Gospel

The term "Foursquare Gospel" came about during an intense revival in the city of Oakland, Calif., in July 1922. To a crowd of thousands, Aimee Semple McPherson explained Ezekiel's vision in the book of Ezekiel, chapter one. Ezekiel saw God revealed as a being with four different faces: a man, a lion, an ox and an eagle."

Is the above statement true about how Ezekiel saw God revealed as a being with four different facs?

this has been around since... "The Foursquare Church, officially named the International Church of the Foursquare Gospel, is a Pentecostal denomination that resulted from the dynamic evangelistic ministry of Aimee Semple McPherson, who opened the historic Angelus Temple on Jan. 1, 1923." We are in 2016..

93 years have passed with many many believers joining this church.. AND spreading the Truth, of Jesus and the Holy Bible, they received from this church.

Forum List

Back